Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER][IMG]http://madlofa.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/buddy_christ2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=Calibri]There are a few things I could think of to respond back with. Only hitch is this is the internet so it's easier for me to think of ways to be a jerk, whereas I'd probably just ignore it myself, so I'll shove them in a corner.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Boy you trippin' :rolleyes:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Boy you trippin' :rolleyes:[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://sharkrobot.com/images/medium/shirt_vgc_trippinballs_MED.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=Calibri]Schfifty-five.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I'm wondering if I somehow ended up in a non-desert state when I wasn't looking. We keep getting rain. It was pouring all morning long and it's still heavily overcast and more is expected to come. At this rate we're gonna have flooding around here.

Oh and I'm still alive, just still quite busy. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I'm sorry, who are you, again?

At any rate, welcome to Otakuboards! Always good to see new members. :animesmil[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Ouch.:animedepr

But good to see you around, Rach. It was a bit strange to be getting into shenanigans with apparent freedom. Not to mention the lack of an authority figure to stand intimidatingly behind me while waggling a disapproving finger in my direction.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Ouch.:animedepr

But good to see you around, Rach. It was a bit strange to be getting into shenanigans with apparent freedom. Not to mention the lack of an authority figure to stand intimidatingly behind me while waggling a disapproving finger in my direction.[/QUOTE]

I can always do that :D

Rach gave me his modding stun baton
Posted
hahaha... tazing chibi.... hehe...

oh! i finished my book series! this seven book epic took me almost a year to trudge through (i took a few breaks... its a long time for reading) now i gotta get a new one... I was thinking of Sherlock Holmes.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Awww, you know you wouldn't zap me, Korey! I'm too damn wuvable.:rolleyes:[/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.avenuek9.com/wp-content/uploads/shock.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']*whips out umbrella*

Awww, you know you wouldn't zap me, Korey! I'm too damn wuvable.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]This can and will happen to you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[center][IMG]http://earthfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/force-lighning.jpg[/IMG][/center]
Posted
[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]This can [B][U]and will[/U][/B] happen to you.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Calibri]I sense an issue that needs to be addressed....[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Korey might not, but you know Allamorph [I]would[/I].[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

EVERYONE knows Allamorph would. Heck, that's the first thing any new member learns! Lesson #1: Allamorph will be the death of chibi-master. Someday.

Hey, why the sudden hatred, Korey? ._.

I think I may actually pass Algebra! Glee berries!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']EVERYONE knows Allamorph would. Heck, that's the first thing any new member learns! Lesson #1: Allamorph will be the death of chibi-master. Someday.

Hey, why the sudden hatred, Korey? ._.

I think I may actually pass Algebra! Glee berries![/QUOTE]

No hatred at all, miss.

Re-watched "Desperado" today. Such an awesome flick, and it reminds me abit of home, sans the gun-toting mariachi.
Posted
[quote name='Korey']No hatred at all, miss.

Re-watched "Desperado" today. Such an awesome flick, and it reminds me abit of home, sans the gun-toting mariachi.[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness!:catgirl: *hug*

Wait... You mean not every home has a gun-toting mariachi? Oh. Oh my. Perhaps I should ask "Uncle Leo" to stay at a different relative's house then...:wow:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Thank goodness!:catgirl: *hug*

Wait... You mean not every home has a gun-toting mariachi? Oh. Oh my. Perhaps I should ask "Uncle Leo" to stay at a different relatives house then...:wow:[/QUOTE]

Not on the US side of the border, no. Our ratio was about 1 out of every 5 homes had a marksman mariachi per capita
Posted
[quote name='Korey']Re-watched "Desperado" today. Such an awesome flick, and it reminds me abit of home, sans the gun-toting mariachi.[/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]I didn't think there were other people who knew about that movie :O[/font][/color]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I'm sorry, who are you, again?

At any rate, welcome to Otakuboards! Always good to see new members. :animesmil[/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh, so you're all clones now? I heard a rumor that everyone was vanishing and would be replaced with duplicates. Guess the memory transfer part was a bit... glitchy. :p[quote name='chibi-master']Ouch.:animedepr

But good to see you around, Rach. It was a bit strange to be getting into shenanigans with apparent freedom. Not to mention the lack of an authority figure to stand intimidatingly behind me while waggling a disapproving finger in my direction.[/QUOTE]I see you have Korey now, but for all of his huffing and puffing, he's just a harmless prankster.

Oh and [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] failed to warn you about watching out for her as well. But that's what friends are for, right [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR]? Though since she got married last fall, she's mellowed quite a bit.... :D

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I'd say something about it not being long until there's a Little Indi running around, but I don't know whether she'd decide it was a short joke.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I'd say something about it not being long until there's a Little Indi running around, but I don't know whether she'd decide it was a short joke.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Y'know what? Nevermind. I just realized that I was about to reply with exactly what you just said.[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...