Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Garamond"]Well ladies and gents, good or bad, summer school is done. WHAT A RELIEF. I am pleased. I hope the weather back home is as good as it's been here, it was a fabulous day for a photoshoot today. I won't spam the thread or anything but here's my favourite ^^;

[img]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5287/vcmarina.jpg[/img]

We're all from the PS3 game turned anime, Valkyria Chronicles. I'm Marina the Sniper and then honestly I cannot keep any other people's names straight, other than Welkin xD

chibi, please refrain from hurting yourself. As fun as it would be, I think if we had to put you in one of those bubble things it would get old eventually and become annoying. BUT I'LL DO IT IF I HAVE TO, YES THAT IS A THREAT.

Ew, mussels :X just give me squid squid squid. Or shrimp.[/font]
Posted
Shrimp or fish is pretty much the only seafood I eat, and they gotta be cooked.

I wish December would hurry up and come around. (graduation)
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Anomaly' date='14 August 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1281845252' post='699425']
[font="Garamond"] I hope the weather back home is as good as it's been here, it was a fabulous day for a photoshoot today. I won't spam the thread or anything but here's my favourite ^^;[/font]
[/quote]
i say go ahead and spam it... everyone loves a girl in uniform.
plus i can barley see you in this one (like a good sniper i suppose *gets shot*)

i do love eating seafood but the best shellfish are the shrimp and crab by far. Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='Anomaly' date='15 August 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1281845252' post='699425']
[font="Garamond"]chibi, please refrain from hurting yourself. As fun as it would be, I think if we had to put you in one of those bubble things it would get old eventually and become annoying. BUT I'LL DO IT IF I HAVE TO, YES THAT IS A THREAT.[/font]
[/quote]
You'd regret it later, I'm sure.

[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='15 August 2010 - 03:20 AM' timestamp='1281856803' post='699431']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]An extremely good sniper, evidently.[/font]
[/quote]
*snerk*
Posted (edited)
My Liverpool boys played very well today :'))))))))))))))

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l77dfcmW941qclgoko1_500.jpg[/img] Edited by eleanor
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='14 August 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1281843531' post='699424']
I'm fine, I'm fine. *shares cookies*


This made me laugh really loud. :)
[/quote]
yay cookies :D!!!

on the bad side, i have to get a tooth pulled monday D:
another excuse to watch anime XDD
^_^
oh yeah!
D:
XD Edited by mangamaniack21
Posted
[quote name='mangamaniack21' date='15 August 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1281904888' post='699440']
:D!!!

...D:
...XDD...
^_^
oh yeah!
D:
XD
[/quote]
my face when i saw this:
[b][size="7"][font="Georgia"](-[u]_[/u]-)[/font]
[/size][/b]
Posted
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw4wzwYeZ0Y&feature=related</font%3E[/media]

Didn't know stick figures could throw down like that.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='15 August 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1281911749' post='699452']
my face when i saw this:
[b][size="7"][font="Georgia"](-[u]_[/u]-)[/font]
[/size][/b]
[/quote]
lol, alright! XD

anyway, school's starting very soon. and do we get our schedules or our pssa results? no way! not until the last minute XDD
waiting for air the movie to ship~
Posted
[quote name='Beretta' date='15 August 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1281913562' post='699454']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw4wzwYeZ0Y&feature=related</font%3E[/media]

Didn't know stick figures could throw down like that.
[/quote]
I did. Still, that was just way too fun to watch! XD My grin kept on growing and now my face hurts... I wish I could pull off something like that...
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='15 August 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1281915991' post='699461']
I did. Still, that was just way too fun to watch! XD My grin kept on growing and now my face hurts... I wish I could pull off something like that...
[/quote]

[font="Arial"]From what I've heard, you'd end up tripping and breaking your neck if you tried. Therefore, don't. [/font] Edited by Nathan
Posted
[quote name='Nathan' date='16 August 2010 - 02:32 AM' timestamp='1281940352' post='699473']
[font="Arial"]From what I've heard, you'd end up tripping and breaking your neck if you tried. Therefore, don't. [/font]
[/quote]
NONSENSE. Do not try to persuade me with your sorcery. :P
Posted (edited)
*Happy Dance* A/C Fixed. After only two hours of sleep and dealing with a/c man, I very tired. Kitty Cats are all happy again too. I gave them a pat to try and cheer them up like you said to CaNz while it was broken. Edited by Cat
Posted
awesome!
i am quite sure kittyz like pats!
talking about a/c i am really glad i live on the cast. temperature here never changes much.
Posted
It's amazing how many things are addictive...

Ah, I'm really not ready for school to start in 2 weeks... I have 2 months worth of work to complete in 2 weeks and it's going to be a pain... *headslposion*
Posted (edited)
I sketched today for the first time in a looong while. I wish I could get really, really into drawing again and actually master colors, but I guess I don't have the drive anymore, which is funny because in middle school drawing cartoons consumed my life and I probably did 2-4 hours every day. For some reason I just stopped early in HS and never got into it like that again :'(

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/ick7zs.jpg[/img] Edited by eleanor
Posted
Well, I just got back from class... Had us doing mach/mock interviews. Had to dress up and everything. Kind of messed up too because these companies that're doing these interviews are giving us our grades in a sense... (It's worth 45% of our overall grade) Anyway, I thought I did pretty good considering I've never been interviewed... (All my work has either been volunteer or family related) I'd be happy if these companies actually hired us, but unfortunately it's more like a training thingy-thingy they do.

Now I gotta find me some food.
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='16 August 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1282013287' post='699515']
I sketched today for the first time in a looong while. I wish I could get really, really into drawing again...
[/quote]

well... i thought it was pretty dang good eleanor!
i wish i had any talent to shirk away.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' date='16 August 2010 - 11:09 PM' timestamp='1282014589' post='699517']
well... i thought it was pretty dang good eleanor!
i wish i had any talent to shirk away.
[/quote]

just remember that success is 90% hard work 5% luck and 5% talent. trufax :) Edited by eleanor
Posted
i think my group as a similar setting, we call it slug mode here. we just get so lazy that the only thing we can do is sleep, and a simple task like getting up is an impossible task.... i spend most of my weekends in this state (i might die of thirst on a three day weekend)
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='16 August 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1282013287' post='699515']
I sketched today for the first time in a looong while. I wish I could get really, really into drawing again and actually master colors, but I guess I don't have the drive anymore, which is funny because in middle school drawing cartoons consumed my life and I probably did 2-4 hours every day. For some reason I just stopped early in HS and never got into it like that again :'(

[img]http://i33.tinypic.com/ick7zs.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
It really is beautiful! You should get back into drawing and whatnot!

[quote name='CaNz' date='17 August 2010 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1282060623' post='699538']
i think my group as a similar setting, we call it slug mode here. we just get so lazy that the only thing we can do is sleep, and a simple task like getting up is an impossible task.... i spend most of my weekends in this state (i might die of thirst on a three day weekend)
[/quote]
This made my day. :biggrin:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...