Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='27 August 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1282881366' post='699908']
If this was Facebook, I would like this post. ;D
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]You can "like" the post. Just vote it up with the green plus icon on the bottom right corner. :)[/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='27 August 2010 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1282877572' post='699906']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]You people are looking at it from the wrong angle.

Being smart makes you a lesbian.[/font]
[/quote]

[b]Wow, suddenly I understand everything! :blink: [/b] Edited by Lilt
Posted (edited)
[quote name='James' date='27 August 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1282882273' post='699909']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]You can "like" the post. Just vote it up with the green plus icon on the bottom right corner. :)[/font]
[/quote]
QUARP!

I tried, and I got a message telling me I'd filled my quota of positive votes for today. Which is odd, because I have never attempted to "like" a post before.

FFFFFFUUUU-! Quota, not quotia, dammit! :pout:

QUARP! Edited by chibi-master
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='27 August 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1282882522' post='699911']
QUARP!

I tried, and I got a message telling me I'd filled my quotia of positive votes for today. Which is odd, because I have never attempted to "like" a post before.

QUARP!
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Aha! I was a bit worried about that. It happens to me too, but I thought this was because we'd set it so that staff [i]can't[/i] vote posts up or down. I'll look into it. :)[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='26 August 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1282882320' post='699910']
[b]Wow, suddenly I understand everything! :blink: [/b]
[/quote]
that doesn't mean we want you to do it!
ignorance is bliss right?
Posted
QUARP.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='27 August 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1282891481' post='699917']
QUARP!

[i][color="#FF00FF"][font="Impact"][size="7"]300th PAGE~!!![/size][/font][/color][/i]

QUARP!
[/quote]

QUARP.

Here's the post by Shy that started it all:

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:11 PM
Just because something isn't worthy of its' own thread doesn't mean you shouldn't post about it. Use this thread for random thoughts/life happenings, or to respond to something someone else wrote. There is no topic, so therefore this thread can never go off-topic. [Update: Except for LOL Cat Pictures. Those are banned.]

.

.

.

We apparently had a mild earthquake this morning, which I slept through. Why earthquakes always happen when I'm asleep is a strange coincidence. I suspect I'll sleep through 'The Big One' if and when that ever happens.

-Shy
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='26 August 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1282882522' post='699911']
I tried, and I got a message telling me I'd filled my quota of positive votes for today. Which is odd, because I have never attempted to "like" a post before.

FFFFFFUUUU-! Quota, not quotia, dammit! :pout:
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]I never tried it. oO

Oh and Ace, Crystia says I should maim you. So consider yourself maimed by a panda bear! Don't ask how, just accept it. XD

I'm not sure why though. Oo
[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='27 August 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1282923421' post='699933']
Wir Sind Helden's new album is out. Schweet.
[/quote]

[b]Who/what group is that? It sounds interesting.

And yay for posting on the [color="#FF0000"]300th[/color] page![/b]
Posted
[quote name='mangamaniack21' date='27 August 2010 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1282920125' post='699932']
*page 300 dance*
and yay! MockingJay is out...now to wait for the MegaMan Battle Network official complete works artbook *_*
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]There's an artbook? *interested since she's gotten back into the series lately*

woo yay page 300 and stuff~[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Selene Shri' date='27 August 2010 - 06:39 AM' timestamp='1282916364' post='699930']
[font="Century Gothic"]I never tried it. oO

Oh and Ace, Crystia says I should maim you. So consider yourself maimed by a panda bear! Don't ask how, just accept it. XD

I'm not sure why though. Oo
[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]It's possible that there's no actual reason at all. I get that a lot.

Although usually she maims me herself when there's no cause for it....[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' date='27 August 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1282937188' post='699937'][color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]
woo yay page 300 and stuff~[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[size="1"]*escapes the urge to make a horrible 300 reference.*[/size]

i was wondering why lady gaga has so many song covers on the Ukulele... then when i played a song i realized that it sounds exceptionally good.
i am enlightened.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='27 August 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1282953561' post='699941']
[size="1"]*escapes the urge to make a horrible 300 reference.*[/size]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="1"]*Does not.*[/size]

TONIGHT. WE DINE. IN CHAT!

Had to do it. Had half a page to do it in.[/font]
Posted
I should probably check that movie out one time given how I recently watched Clash of the Titans....

But then again, people would probably have to force me to watch it because I'm no fan of the spartans/greek mythology stuff.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Sangome' date='27 August 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1282937188' post='699937']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]There's an artbook? *interested since she's gotten back into the series lately*

woo yay page 300 and stuff~[/font][/color]
[/quote]
oh yes there is :D
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Mega-Man-Battle-Network/UDON-Entertainment-Corporation/e/9781926778129/?itm=1&USRI=mega+man+battle+network
doesn't come out until December though D:
yay for Battle Network

hope more Beast + of the anime is on it's way though i'm too lazy to watch it now OTL XD Edited by mangamaniack21
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Lilt' date='27 August 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1282928812' post='699934']
[b]Who/what group is that? It sounds interesting.[/b]
[/quote]

[youtube]tjiC6xM5nAM[/youtube] Edited by Lady Shy
Posted
wow it is really awkward when there are three constructions workers in your bathroom and you have to wash your face in front of them....AND THEY DON'T TAKE THE HINT AND LEAVE FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Stephanie' date='28 August 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1283023262' post='699966']
I made mochi. It has got to be the stickiest thing on the planet.
[/quote]
I am gonna blame Way of the Samurai 3's horrible dialogue for making mochi sound dirty to me.
of course the way you said it just reinforced the notion. Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[quote name='eleanor' date='28 August 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1283006970' post='699960']
wow it is really awkward when there are three constructions workers in your bathroom and you have to wash your face in front of them....AND THEY DON'T TAKE THE HINT AND LEAVE FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES
[/quote]
QUARP!

That sounds...unbearably uncomfortable... :blink:

[quote name='CaNz' date='28 August 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1283024712' post='699967']
I am gonna blame Way of the Samurai 3's horrible dialogue for making mochi sound dirty to me.
of course the way you said it just reinforced the notion.
[/quote]
*swats your shoulder* Shush, you.

I love watching [b]Fight Science[/b]!!! :biggrin:

QUARP! Edited by chibi-master
Posted (edited)
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='28 August 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1283047381' post='699971']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]So like, I finally got my official certificate recognizing me as a first degree black belt.[/font]
[/quote]
QUARP!

[attachment=14889:horray.jpg]

QUARP! Edited by chibi-master
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...