Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='James' date='31 August 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1283239584' post='700064']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]
And Cat, good on you for being committed to school. Did you just start college? I always get a bit confused because the American tertiary system is different than ours.[/font]
[/quote]

I'm on my third year of community college in getting my associates in applied science, focusing on Graphics Design. Its taking longer then I expected, however my community college has the best graphic design program in the city. Its even better then the universities and the special art schools here.

[quote name='Phenom' date='31 August 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1283244225' post='700067']
Ah, Ouch... No wonder you're stressing. [size=1]Still, you have my support for dropping out :). [strike]I encourage everyone to dropout so it'll make it easier for me to land a job.[/strike][/size]
[/quote]

Well, you'll have me as more competition to your job seeking. :P
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='31 August 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1283227743' post='700056']
i think thats just an excuse to see me in a [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.jpg"]Baithing suit[/url]
[/quote]
lol :D
well, the image didn't show up ^^

photobucket is scared! *bricked*
Posted
[quote name='Cat' date='31 August 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1283275514' post='700075']
Well, you'll have me as more competition to your job seeking. :P
[/quote]

[strike]Crap[/strike] I like competition.

Now I need everyone else to dropout.. "mwahaha" (Need an evil smiley quickly)
Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='31 August 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1283283279' post='700081']Now I need everyone else to dropout.. "mwahaha" (Need an evil smiley quickly)
[/quote]
Will this do? :grr:

In the interest of keeping my job and my life, I've been forced to stop quarping. But I shall quarp when nobody is around...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 August 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1283283938' post='700083']
Will this do? :grr:

In the interest of keeping my job and my life, I've been forced to stop quarping. But I shall quarp when nobody is around...
[/quote]

[b]Wait, were you quarping in real life too? I thought it was just a forum thing. :blink: [/b]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='31 August 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1283286043' post='700085']
[b]Wait, were you quarping in real life too? I thought it was just a forum thing. :blink: [/b]
[/quote]
Only a little. But, no, I'm stopping 'cause Gavin [strike]threatened me with physical harm[/strike] showed me the error of my ways, so... Yeah.
Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='31 August 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1283293655' post='700089']
Haha, Gavin's one to talk. Although I was still fairly new around the time he was doing the same thing.
[/quote]
He quarped as well? :blink:
Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='31 August 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1283294027' post='700091']
:o :P :biggrin: I can't picture Gavin quarping.

Nah, from what I remember he started most of his posts with "Interesting. Most Interesting."
[/quote]
I can. But that's because I'm strange that way.

So I've been told... Seems like an awesome catchphrase, though! It'd be fun if he started doing it again...
Posted
At least you have an AC.

In other news, I love NCIS, but USA network is making it very hard to care for it with them marathoning the same episodes over and over. I'd really like to see some 2009/2010 episodes. NCIS: LA will do as well.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='31 August 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1283293095' post='700088']
Only a little. But, no, I'm stopping 'cause Gavin [s]threatened me with physical harm[/s] showed me the error of my ways, so... Yeah.
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]I hear Gavin is easily defeated with images of yaoi. oO You should try it sometime to find out! :biggrin:[/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Selene Shri' date='01 September 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1283371232' post='700124']
[font="Century Gothic"]I hear Gavin is easily defeated with images of yaoi. oO You should try it sometime to find out! :biggrin:[/font]
[/quote]
I would not attempt unless I was backed up into a corner. Anyway, SHRI~!!! *glomps*

[quote name='Blue' date='01 September 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1283388484' post='700134']
What is this... Quarping? (so lost)
[/quote]
It's the sound a squid makes. I'm not allowed to make the sound anymore, though. ;_; Edited by chibi-master
Posted
so i just became the stand in bass player for my friends band.
this is after i was drafted as stand in rhythm guitar.

i guess this means i am moving up.
Posted (edited)
Two days into the new semester and I've already been assigned two papers. Great. *Goes off to turn the rusting gears in my brain* Edited by Blue
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='02 September 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1283473991' post='700177']
oh goodness... why dont all you whiners drop out so Magus can get a better job!
:P
[/quote]

No, I want to make things harder for him. Its fun. :biggrin:
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']oh goodness... why dont all you whiners drop out so Magus can get a better job! :P[/quote]

[center][media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Ji-cT58rgNc[/url][/media]
[/center]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...