Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='18 November 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1290132610' post='701948']
WHAT. Wait, why am I a goldfish? :blink:
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]To save the Digital World, of course. Why else?

So they're making a Twilight ripoff out of the story of Little Red Riding Hood.

[u][b][size="7"]WHAT.[/size][/b][/u][/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='19 November 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1290147469' post='701951']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]So they're making a Twilight ripoff out of the story of Little Red Riding Hood.

[u][b][size="7"]WHAT.[/size][/b][/u][/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Elaborate.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' date='18 November 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1290148782' post='701952']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Elaborate.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8V3cHdSC4[/media]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I feel dirty just knowing this exists.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='19 November 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1290149396' post='701953']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8V3cHdSC4[/media]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I feel dirty just knowing this exists.[/font]
[/quote]
Well, it's from the director of Twilight... Ugh... *shiver* My pure young mind is ruined! :(
Posted
[color="#0000FF"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Red Riding Hood? Really? I think I feel just as violated as I did when I found out that they are making live action films of BeBop and Akira....*shudder* It looks like The Village all over again...lovely.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='19 November 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1290165076' post='701954']
My pure young mind is ruined!
[/quote]
ppssssshhh

as much as I like having clean clothes, I hate doing laundry. I know this for a fact because once again i am down to the very last clean shirt I own.
The odd part is that laundry is so simple to do, yet it takes an ultimatum before i even consider it.

dang it... i still have to do that laundry...
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='19 November 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1290182473' post='701957']
ppssssshhh

as much as I like having clean clothes, I hate doing laundry. I know this for a fact because once again i am down to the very last clean shirt I own.
The odd part is that laundry is so simple to do, yet it takes an ultimatum before i even consider it.

dang it... i still have to do that laundry...
[/quote]

I don't understand why people hate laundry....

I was, and still am, the nicest smelling person in my group. Even if I can't wash a jacket or pair of jeans because they'll fall a part and are kept together by studs etc. I still scrub the muck off and spray 'em with smelly stuff.

I pretend I'm looking at the floor and scratching my head in public just so I can smell my armpits, in case I stink. I hate being smelly, but I don't mind smelly friends, just as long as everyone is aware I DON'T STINK. It's not about the cleaning, it's about the stink. I may be contradicting myself and my beliefs but I will not stink or have stains.

In fact I'm going to go and wash my khaki military coat again. It's only just been washed but it just doesn't have that [i]orange[/i] smell I like from the washing powder.
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I think it's a thing with guys. As long as we have something clean to wear we're okay. I tend to do laundry about once every two weeks, although I generally start [i]needing[/i] to do it after ten days.

And I never re-wear a shirt until it's been through the wash.

I [i]am[/i] starting to get to about a DefCon 2 with the mess in my room, though. < <;; I should take care of that this weekend....[/FONT]

[quote name='Vicky']...because they'll fall [b][color="#000000"]a part[/color][/b]....[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Payback, honey; you [i]knew[/i] it was coming. =D[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='19 November 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1290203584' post='701960']

[FONT=Calibri]Payback, honey; you [i]knew[/i] it was coming. =D[/FONT]
[/quote]

You know full well you triple checked that bad boy post before hitting 'Add Reply'. I'm a first take sort of person.

But I'll give you that one if you correctly guess the silly reference (clue: I'm still doing my [i]poetry[/i] essay)

Grammar ist ein Meister aus Duetschland!
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='18 November 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1290149396' post='701953']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8V3cHdSC4[/media]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I feel dirty just knowing this exists.[/font]
[/quote]

GARY OLDMAN WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY
Posted
[quote name='Boo' date='19 November 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1290205032' post='701963']
OH YEAH, HAPPY CHIBI-MASTER DAY.
[/quote]
[quote name='Japan' date='19 November 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1290205924' post='701965']
[s]I am having a bad day. Does that still count?[/s] YAY CHIBI-MASTER DAY
[/quote]
[quote name='CaNz' date='19 November 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1290209065' post='701967']
every day is chibi-day!
[/quote]
Well, now I'm curious as to what you did to celebrate!

Apparently, the pizza from the local grocery store is SOOO much better when you warm it up in the microwave.
Posted
I made a podcast including Chibi, and I took the "picked up a pkmn item" tune and PUT IT IN REVERSE! Oh, and it had the Credits tune of RBY in the background. How did [i]Chibi[/i] celebrate Chibi-Master Day?
Posted
she is an awful spy, i am constantly catching her red handed.
course i am constantly monitoring my own profile... gotta keep on top right? d:
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='20 November 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1290288126' post='701994']
she is an awful spy, i am constantly catching her red handed.
course i am constantly monitoring my own profile... gotta keep on top right? d:
[/quote]
If a bank owner watches surveillance videos of a bank robbery, does that mean that he caught the criminals red-handed? It does not. With that perspective, it can be agreed that you have never actually caught me in the act of spying.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='20 November 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1290292761' post='701999']
If a bank owner watches surveillance videos of a bank robbery, does that mean that he caught the criminals red-handed? It does not. With that perspective, it can be agreed that you have never actually caught me in the act of spying.
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]He caught you in the act of [i]spying[/i], not in the act of robbing his profile somehow. And since he can take a screenshot showing that you actually [i]were [/i]doing it... you are so caught! XD[/font]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Catching someone doing something and acting on that new knowledge are two totally different things.

Learn semantics before you attempt to exploit them.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='20 November 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1290293890' post='702002']
[font="Calibri"]Catching someone doing something and acting on that new knowledge are two totally different things.[/font]
[/quote]
oh, i do that too, by posting BWAAA I CAUGHT YOU!!! XP on her wall...
it usually works out well...

but its not like i try hard to prevent it... even if i could why would i want to? i gotta stay at the top right?
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='21 November 2010 - 05:24 AM' timestamp='1290335062' post='702013']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I just discovered Cleverbot.

[attachment=14927:KeanuCleverbot.png]

I am happy with everything right now.[/font]
[/quote]
Every time I go on that site, the bot asks me where I live and then it proposes to me. Needless to say, I haven't been on in a while.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...