Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was bored and photoshopped this image and showed it in chat... but everyone ignored me, so I thought I would show it here. :I *thinks it would be okay in this thread*[/font][/size][/color]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/disapprovingbieber.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]The Bieber disapproves. [/font][/size] Edited by Lyndy
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1297822915' post='705026']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was bored and photoshopped this image and showed it in chat... but everyone ignored me, so I thought I would show it here. :I *thinks it would be okay in this thread*[/font][/size][/color]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/disapprovingbieber.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]The Bieber disapproves. [/font][/size]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Yes, it would be okay in this thread.

I'm sure Futer would approve if he were here.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1297822915' post='705026']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I was bored and photoshopped this image and showed it in chat... but everyone ignored me, so I thought I would show it here. :I *thinks it would be okay in this thread*[/font][/size][/color]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/disapprovingbieber.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]The Bieber disapproves. [/font][/size]
[/quote]

OK, wait. Please wait. If I may reference the very first post in this thread, doesn't it mention about banning certain cat pictures? I don't approve.
Posted
Would it be safe to assume that I am missing a few screws if I frequently do a narrative of what I'm doing while walking about the house? Or talking in an announcer-ish voice stating the reason why I might be losing my mind?
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1297852305' post='705030']
Bieber's a cat?
[/quote]

Also yes...Beiber is indeed a pussy cat. :3 Edited by Linkukun
Posted
[quote name='Linkukun' timestamp='1297883400' post='705039']
Would it be safe to assume that I am missing a few screws if I frequently do a narrative of what I'm doing while walking about the house? Or talking in an announcer-ish voice stating the reason why I might be losing my mind?
[/quote]
How does lost construction material correlate with uncommon speaking habits? You are crazy!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1297885451' post='705041']
How does lost construction material correlate with uncommon speaking habits? You are crazy!
[/quote]

Thanks It's good to have a 3rd opinion. The voice in my head was skeptic but you cleared it all up. :3
Posted
I wouldn't mind winter so much if only it wasn't so gray!

I have eaten only oranges for the last two days, and I feel fantastic! Hurray for avoiding the germs that my house is currently being plagued with!
Posted
[FONT="Times New Roman"]In the midst of building my weekend playlist, curating a few parties back home. (Lots of Electro and Trance with a bit of Metal for the hell of it.) Also buying [B][I]Dance Central[/B][/I] for Kinect tommorow, Los Angeles bound on Saturday. :]

[SIZE="1](Why am I strangely excited about dancing, when I'm the one who's suppost to be providing the music to dance to?)[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted (edited)
[color=deeppink]You know what would be great? If I could fall asleep before 5. That would just be keen.[/color] Edited by Nerdsy
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy' timestamp='1298012370' post='705066']
[color=deeppink]That would just be keen.[/color]
[/quote]
And now I have a craving for peaches. Thanks much.

I was expecting it to be warm like it was yesterday... Except that I hear the wind trying to rip my room away from the rest of the house. What the hell, man?
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298026943' post='705069']
And now I have a craving for peaches. Thanks much.
[/quote]
And now I have a craving for peaches...
(were the heck can I get peaches at 3:45 in the morning?
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298029531' post='705070']
And now I have a craving for peaches...
(were the heck can I get peaches at 3:45 in the morning?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]WAL*MART[/color] Edited by chibi-master
Posted (edited)
[color=deeppink]Oh hey guess what didn't happen.

The bags under my eyes will never go away and I can't even finish my color tags properly. Good thing I have a test in two hours.[/color] Edited by Nerdsy
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1298001826' post='705063']
[color="#FF0000"][font="Impact"][size="7"]3,000th POST!!![/size][/font][/color]

I love it here.
[/quote]


[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1298002181' post='705064']
[size="7"][color="#ff0000"][b]1,644[/b][sup]th[/sup][/color][size="3"][sup]post![/sup][/size][/size]

I kinda like it here!
[/quote]

[b]Congratulations you two! ^^[/b]
Posted
The other day I saw some lady walking on the University Street; barefoot, carrying some kind of cart of goods around, holding a staff that was covered in various things. But no, the strangest part was she had a [i]bleepin' bird[/i] in her hair. A living bleeping bird. And it just... stayed there. Hangin' out. What the hell! Talk about a bird's nest...
Posted
[quote name='Starscream' timestamp='1298063643' post='705082']
Ugh. I never know what to post anymore. I post more in the art and writing sections, but they are like... *Tumbleweed*
[/quote]

You don't need to know what to post here. Just post any random thought. :3
Posted
[color=deeppink]Finally, the work portion of my day is essentially over. I've been looking forward to Rock Band drumming with the Beatles all week. Time to...

Wait... where's my connector? ...

ALL OF MY HATE.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...