Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1324503183' post='710700']
*disregards everything* BOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles*
[/quote]

My brother Botar only got on to prove me wrong when I said he doesn't get on any more!
I wish he'd get on for real and do something cool!:annoyed:
Posted
[quote name='Botar' timestamp='1324491681' post='710696']
so ive been gone for how long now? so long my gosh darn sister has an account.
[/quote]

my brother is so d**m nice isn't he?! ):
Posted
Intense triple post there Vegeta.

My grandpa decided that he was gonna make the Christmas feast a potluck, unfortunately he told me this last and all the normal stuff is already being brought to it. I can't seem to come up with a dish that matches the rest of the meal. There is already gonna be a ton of food there so I am not worried about people going hungry... I just need something to bring. My idea is to buy the cheap filet mignon steak on sale at the store, cook the thing rare, chop it into bite sized chuncks, and top them with a tiny bacon piece and a slice of a sauteed mushroom. I can stick them with a toothpick, and reheat them right before the meal. I have never made this before, but that means they probably haven't either. :]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1324516570' post='710705']
Oh... you were gone? I guess it has been kinda peaceful.
[/quote]

lol, i bet it has
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1324688826' post='710724']
Guess who got a new laptop and free time? This chick.
[/quote]
Oh, that's ni-! *glances at avi* Hnnng!!! *promptly has cuteness heart attack*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1324695701' post='710725']
Oh, that's ni-! *glances at avi* Hnnng!!! *promptly has cuteness heart attack*
[/quote]

o_o oh no!! Chibs, don't die!
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Tonight, watched [i]The Change Up[/i].

Or rather, watched about ... maybe half of it before giving up. I would actually prefer sitting through [i]Superbad[/i] to this. I mean, when the 'theatrical version' has breasts flying (almost not exaggerating) in every direction (definitely not exaggerating), up to and including a damn naked pregnant woman trying to have sex with Ryan Reynolds....

And there's an unrated version. Really. What's left to put into it? Can't be projectile infant diarrhea, 'cause that was in the theatrical, too. What on earth did they take out?

I am lessened for having seen as much of the movie as I have seen tonight.[/FONT]
Posted
I got Saints Row 2 since the Zero Punctuation review was really positive. I think I'm really going to enjoy this game!

I should not have stayed up late reading about Slender Man and Marble Hornets. I can no longer look outside a window if it is not noon.
Posted (edited)
[img]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq6b6i6zMP1qmaa4ro1_400.gif[/img]
[color="#008000"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]
This is my reaction/face with a lot of things lately.

I love Johnny Depp. <3

and lolwtf. After I made this post, I turned on the TV to see the Pirates movie with this scene was on. And the upcoming scene was the one displayed in the gif. Eerie. o_o[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyndy
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Vegeta1999' timestamp='1325053207' post='710784']
I hear they made a 3rd movie. But Jack got eaten by a cracken!
[/quote]
[color="#008080"][size="2"][font="Book Antiqua"]There are four Pirates movies. =p

I'm moving my Steam files from my laptop to my external harddrive. 38.6 GB. ._. This may take awhile. ;_;[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyndy
Posted
[quote name='Vegeta1999' timestamp='1325053207' post='710784']
I hear they made a 3rd movie. But Jack got eaten by a cracken!
[/quote]
I...you...[facedesk]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' timestamp='1325108758' post='710794']
I...you...[facedesk]
[/quote]
This.

I haven't eaten anything of nutritional value since before Christmas. My diet now consists of mainly chocolate.
Posted
I'm starting my diet this weekend, or this new year, I suppose. No sodas, and I'm substituting my snack foods with celery and crunchy fruits. Lots and lots of water, plus working out. I am determined. [looks at box of Forrero Rocher and pushes it away sadly]
Posted
[font="Garamond"]Oh yeah I'll totally get back on my diet plan.

..when I go back to Canada in 6 months
LOL

I love food here. Korean food is awesome. I'll worry about that diet crap after the adventure of a lifetime ends.[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...