Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332874684' post='711061']
Then just say so, silly! Holla~~ You're very much allowed to come up with fantastic stuff for the Art Studio again!
[/quote]

I guess someone hasn't been paying attention to what I've been putting up on theO, then!
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Katie!' timestamp='1332884194' post='711067']
I guess someone hasn't been paying attention to what I've been putting up on theO, then!
[/quote]Not really, [s]because I've been banned[/s] because I care more about what happens in the Art Studio, which is muuuuuch cooler. Edited by Boo
Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1332885703' post='711068']
Not really, [s]because I've been banned[/s] because I care more about what happens in the Art Studio, which is muuuuuch cooler.
[/quote]

I'll be sure to make an appearance, then.
Posted
Had a very interesting trip to a graphics/printing company for school. I was like a kid in a candy store. The printing equipment used are really amazing.
Posted
[quote name='Cat' timestamp='1332894870' post='711084']
Had a very interesting trip to a graphics/printing company for school. I was like a kid in a candy store. The printing equipment used are really amazing.
[/quote]

If you're ever in Nashville, try and get a tour of Hatch Show Print. You'll poop yourself. Nothing quite like seeing old letterpresses still being used to make modern prints.
Posted
[quote name='Katie!' timestamp='1332896053' post='711088']
If you're ever in Nashville, try and get a tour of Hatch Show Print. You'll poop yourself. Nothing quite like seeing old letterpresses still being used to make modern prints.
[/quote]

If I'm ever that way, I'll check it out. I have started to enjoy the printing side a tiny bit more then the graphic design. It would be greating seeing a place like Hatch Show Print that uses the old letterpresses.
Posted
So I got my scare for the night. I was playing Skyrim, and I hear a knock on the door. Only person I can think it could be would be my neighbor for having loud music. Turns out it was the cops.... Seven of them...

[b]SEVEN COPS AT MY FRONT DOOR.[/b]

"Sorry to bother you so late, ma'am, but we're looking for an Alphonso. Does he live with you?"

"No, I don't know an Alphonso, and I live alone"

"Okay, well, we heard that he lived in apartment 1. Do you know if the tenant is black or white?"

"This apartment right here? *points* Black male."

Then they left and knocked on that apartment door. It doesn't seem like they answered though, even though they ARE home since they are frickin' loud when they are home. -_-

But my oh my... I almost had a heart attack when seven cops showed up at my front door. I just wonder what's going on. O_O;;
Posted
I just registered for classes my fall of senior year in college. where does time go?! I'm taking:

Intro to Clinical Psychology - needed for my psychology minor
Advertising Campaigns - needed for my marketing minor, and also because it's relevant to my interests
Art Direction - my graphic design class, in which I will pick a publicly traded company and design their annual report
Stories of the Apocalypse - MY SENIOR SEMINAR AHHHH I am the MOST excited for this class, especially since I'll be taking it when The Walking Dead starts again in the fall!!!!! I cannot even wait.
Posted
Got the crap scared out of me by a deer that somehow made itself look exactly like a creeper wearing a white t-shirt standing in my backyard woods. I am SO glad I didn't even think of calling the cops. What freaked me out the most was that an orange helicopter kept flying over my house so my brain automatically screamed, "AAAA IT'S A PRISON BREAK!!!" And now I feel like an idiot.
Posted
It appears that my apartment is the place to be for cops. Tonight, when I got home from class, there was an ambulance parked in front of my apartment along with two cop cars.

First with the seven cops at my front door, and now this...

WTF IS GOING ON.
Posted
[color=#0000ff]That's not necessarily the final title in the progression ;)[/color]

[color="#0000ff"]Also, maybe I'll figure out a way to work custom titles back into this system.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...