Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Good god, that ending bit (before Beth and Kei's theme song) is creepy as hell! I also like that Korey's impression of me is deeper and manlier than how I actually sound. Damn you.

Pretty good episode! I can't listen to myself, so I'll assume that you guys expertly edited my blatherings. Having Kei and Beth on the show was a lot of fun; really made everything go by even quicker than it usually does. Hopefully it opens the floodgates and makes people be a bit less hesitant to appear on the show. Boo and Korey don't bite!
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]HEY BETHYBABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *shot repeatedly*

"She's travel size for my convenience!" Oh gosh. I'm done. I'm dead. XDDDDDDDD ... And yes, it's true. It is fairly easy to tease me. P: I am the easily flustered tsundere, after all. [but at least I admit it!]

Gosh, guys. That was awesome. REALLY awesome. I was in stitches the entire time. XD [spoiler]Makes me wanna get Skype and a better mic...[/spoiler][/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
This was probably my favorite podcast yet. Girls are gross, but Beth and Kei made for an entertaining show. Looking forward to having more guests in the future!

Shinmaroo's 45 minute long anime review was pretty boss as well.

- Shy
Posted (edited)
Celestia - Frick. LOL Did I hear that right?

Is Indi really that small? Make it sound like she's like 4' something.

Kei, you're pretty demented. I know I have my moments but you got some wicked stuff going on lol.

The edits, or buzz, or whatever you want to call it was funny. Edited by Magus
Posted (edited)
Heh. My favorite episode so far. Loved the BethyBaby part. xD (especially the song at the end. xD) And yay~ my question was asked. =D But I think the word "pretty" was used too many times in a row. Oo; And of course someone mentioned my name when they were talking about fun people to tease. >> And I love to tease Gome as well. :V; But anyways, great podcast guys! Can't wait for next week's podcast. But some time in the future, I would like to do something for the podcast, but I'm not really sure. =P (But I'm not known enough on OB to even do anything. :V) And that beep scared me every time. >_>; Edited by Lyndy
Posted
I... Umm... wow...
I got a whole separate section in the teasing members part, as well as being fired into the sun...
[attachment=14949:funny-pictures-cat-sits-on-other-cat.jpg]
pic is unrelated to the incident... but isn't the kitty cuuute!
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1292018202' post='702602']
Is Indi really that small? Make it sound like she's like 4' something.
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]I'm not [i]that[/i] tiny. I'm 4'11" A bit more than travel size kthx. :P

Anyway, I can totally see myself as being stabbing buddies with Kei. She's as violent as I am, which amuses me greatly. =3

As for GR... It's war, you smash, kill and destroy things. Seriously. [spoiler]The fact that I was asking Kei if it was okay for me to topple over a tower to crush other parts of the town... is not relevant. >>[/spoiler][/font][/color]
Posted
[font="Palatino Linotype"]Definitely your best podcast yet, guys.

It's funny, when I was in New York last time I really wanted to visit the Chrysler Building but I didn't get time. When I go to New York next, I'm sure I'll be having second thoughts about that... :huh: [/font]
Posted (edited)
"Everyone just wants to hug Trip."

That's what I want you to think. >:3

Ahem, anyway. Man, you guys are absolutely hilarious. Two dynamic duos come together to create THE FANTASTIC FOUR! Yeeeeah. The Gaylia joke was awesome and the GW bit was fun. It would be awesome if we could get the whole group on there. Don't forget about Orlando Bloom in Yak's Bend! 8D You four definitely need to get back together again sometime soon. Awesome episode! Edited by AnimeArchAngel
Posted
YEAH. So Chibi's weekly segment is now in the last podcast officially after some effort! :^D

Remember to send in questions (PMs or comments to either Boo or Korey, posts in this thread, Twitter reactions, theO messages, SEND STUFF IN ANY WAY), especially because next episode we'll have *drum roll*

Shinmaru and Shy!
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]How do you two plan on beating the winter blahs this year and how do you celebrate Christmas, if you do celebrate it?
[/color][/font]
Posted (edited)
[color=deeppink]I'm extremely resentful of the laughter at the mention of Kei being a Pokemod.

*glare*[/color] Edited by Nerdsy
Posted
Yee-ha! Howdy peeps!

Okay, so this week's podcast has an excessive amount of testosteron going on because to join us (BOO and KOREY) we had SHINMARU and SHY co-hosting as well!

[center][u][b][size="7"][url="http://otakuboards.podbean.com/2010/12/17/ob-podcast-006-the-dude-ranch/"]OB PODCAST #006: THE DUDE RANCH[/url][/size][/b][/u]
[/center]
The original recording is about 5 hours long, but we managed to edit out all the appropriate parts (2 hours) and the parts where we were solely making fun of others (2 hours) and then replaced some of KOREY's anecdotes with a new weekly NEWS segment by last week's guest-host KEI. And of course Chibi's weekly holiday segment and a LIVE anime review by Shinmaru!

ALSO!

We finally bring you the winners of last year's (2009) Nifty Fifty "of the Year" awards! So listen and see if you're among them wee lucky guys and gals!

Enjoy, (you will)

Europe

Posted (edited)
"She can say dirty things to me in my head and no one else can hear it". ROTFLMAO. You the man, Korey.

"It's just kinda rude to be all over someone and not kiss them".. LOL. WHAT!?

Shy, you sound like someone I just graduated with. Edited by Magus
Posted
"Did I just like accidentally add like a porn bot to my Facebook? ... It was actually Lyndy."
.__.
HAHAHAAHA. Nice to know that I look like a porn star or something. ;~; D<
I will forever hide my face in shame...
*puts a paper bag over her head*
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='17 December 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1292602417' post='702862']
"She can say dirty things to me in my head and no one else can hear it". ROTFLMAO. You the man, Korey.
[/quote]

What makes that funnier is that I think I was the only other person who had seen [b]Ghost in the Shell[/b], so I'm the only one laughing, and I sound like a pervert, haha.
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]"I celebrate it by listening to the third episode of the Otakuboards podcast" Oh BUUURRRN. XD

"Did I just accidentally add like a porn bot to my Facebook? ... It was Lyndy." OMG LMAO! XDDDD OUCH. OUUUUCHHHH.

I like how there's two embarrassing moments involving Adam.

OMG I'M OTAKU OF THE YEAR?? I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY--*is assaulted with love* ow.

Good podcast as usual, guys! <3 Awesome times all around~

[spoiler]And you pronounced it closely enough; the "San" is pronounced...like..."sawn". Like sauna. But most people call me 'gome anyway, so heh.[/spoiler]

EDIT:

Y'know what would be awesome if you contained the Nifty Fifty to the podcast? if you had all the nominees on giving acceptance speeches. *nods*[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
Allamorph is definitely a funny member. Hes been bashing me way before it was the cool thing to do.

also if anyone's question should have been skipped it was mine, but I am glad you put Shy on the spot anyways.
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Well, I know where I'm going for Christmas with my duffel bag. My face-stabbing threat is still standing, just so you know.

Seriously, I'm lucky if I remember what happened after I woke up yesterday, much less a podcast that happened like three weeks ago.
[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...