noixzx Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]well here I go. I joined originally back in 2003, seven years ago. And I'm 18. So do the math, and you'll know why I don't want to release the information regarding my previous username. I thought I'd give OB another shot, since I liked it enough. I just embarrassed myself last time. So, here's to new beginnings. I'm 18, like I said, currently looking for a job, learning Japanese (if you have a substantial amount of knowledge, I would be forever thankful to have someone to help me practice), my favourite things include drawing, writing, eating, Dir en grey, and uh. That's about it. Boring, ne? [/FONT]
SeXy Minatour Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 Hiya everyone I'm SeXyMinatour! How do you all do? A little about myself, I'm 30000000 years old, I used to protect a maze in greece until Jason and his bloody argonauts beat me. After he did me in I was quite down on the whole minatour business and started working out quite a bit, until I got so buff I was offered a job as a model for Calvin Klein....if I knew right then that i was to be the new underpants model though I dont know if I would have been so enthusiastic! I met a great guy called Sam and we clicked right away, we decided to move into a flat together and found one in Bensham in England its a smashing little place, landlord is really cool too he lets us watch anime films on his massive telly. Anyways me and Sam might be getting a little more serious heres a photo of me and Sam, he took it as a joke when I just walked through the door, hes silly like that lol. So yeah how is everyone? xxx
pooperson Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sam's a hottie.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Boo Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [font=IN AWE]You're my new favourite member. Sam's a lucky Sam.[/font]
SeXy Minatour Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 taperson is that you in your sig? If it is you could earn a great deal of money gaurding enchanted mazes in greece in the minatour business. If your interested send me a PM and I'll hook you up with Thor he sorts out all the payroll stuff at minatour HQ.
Sangome Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]The shape of your picture attachment/avatar immediately made me think of this little bugger: [CENTER][URL="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Missingno."][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23u3kmf.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] I smell a conspiracy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Welcome to OB, SeXy Minatour. [/FONT]
Celsi_Wish Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 *falls in through the ceiling* Hi everybody! My name's Celsi, C for short now and again ^_^ I've been looking for a new community board ever since the old one I was a member of shut down, and happened to stumble upon this one! I'm so glad to finally have a home again! YAY! Oh.. ^_^; and sorry for the hole in the ceiling. My b. *giant bandaid* :animesmil Anyway... hello to all! Hopefully I'll be talking to all of you soon! I've missed the boards life! EDIT: Eh.. Wow, way for me to show my n00b side. Didn't realize the sticky above the topics ^^; Gomen nasai for my naivety.
Rachmaninoff Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Celsi_Wish']EDIT: Eh.. Wow, way for me to show my n00b side. Didn't realize the sticky above the topics ^^; Gomen nasai for my naivety.[/quote]And that was easily fixed so no worries. I just moved it over into this thread. So welcome to OtakuBoards. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have questions, just let us know. :catgirl:[/FONT]
Celsi_Wish Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]And that was easily fixed so no worries. I just moved it over into this thread. So welcome to OtakuBoards. Hope you enjoy your stay and if you have questions, just let us know. :catgirl:[/FONT][/quote] Yay! Excellent, thank you! *runs off to RP land*
CaNz Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 lots of people make the same mistake.... i probably would have done the same thing if i knew how to post my own thread.
ashleyb Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Hey all I am new here, and am a fan of the Original Yu Gi Oh series when I was 14 years old. I am now 30 years old and still appreciate this series the most. I have been watching 5D's for awhile now, but it doesn't really appeal to me. My fav charater was Yugi/Yami. I just watched the Season 1 episode 47 where Yami beats Duke Devlin at Dungeon Dice Monsters and afterwards become friends. Now for Season 2 Battle City. I can't believe it has been nearly 16 years since I first watched this. It brings back some wonderful memories for me of my teenage years. Oh before I forget I am also buying 730 Yu Gi Oh cards on ebay to make different decks.One deck i have always wanted was Yami's deck for memory sake of my fav character.
CaNz Posted March 25, 2010 Posted March 25, 2010 can you get the cards that do what they say in the show ;P i was also a fan of the original series, but now i am a fan of little kuribo's Yu-Gi-Oh abridged. anyways, welcome to the boards fellow duelist!
HyattHyatt Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 I was here at OB well over five years ago (Inuyasha Fandom said it's been more than that, I honestly don't know) and a while back when I tried to log into my old account it said it didn't exist. So, recently, Inuyasha Fandom asked me to sign up again and here I am. My old screenname was Hakira and I was very active in The War of the Vampires RPG. I've seen that alot has changed. I feel like a newbie all over again. It's good to be back. I haven't really been involved in forum RPGs in a good couple of years so I hope I'm not too rusty. My new screenname was inspired by a fellow friend of Inyasha Fandom's -- and that was ExcelExcel. He was like, "You should totally sign up as HyattHyatt" and I was like, "Okay, cool!" Yeah. Here I am.
Inuyasha Fandom Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 Welcome back, HyattHyatt. I beleive it's time to cause some chaos.
akiodie Posted April 13, 2010 Posted April 13, 2010 hello everyone ^^ i'm new XD i wanted to post my own topic but i had to do this instead... :( i love foruming cause its fun :) hope to see you all soon happy posting!!!
BanjoCat Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [COLOR=green]i'll be damned, i'm BanjoCaT. judging by my lurking, this place seems a mite-bit odd among forums, so i figured i'd give it a trY. [/COLOR] [COLOR=green]hope my character doesn't bother anyonE.[/COLOR]
bad karma Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 I'm new at this so forgive me if I'm a bet noobish
James Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome, everyone. Hope you enjoy your stay at OB. If you have any questions, feel free to check out the Information Kiosk forum, the FAQ/rules or you can PM me if you need any help. HyattHyatt, I'm sure I remember seeing that War of the Vampires RPG - wasn't that quite a long one? Good to see you back.[/font]
bad karma Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [quote name='XxWigglesxX']hello! I just joined, but i'd love to make some friends to talk to :) I love to talk and i love anime, so i thought this would be a fun place to be :)[/QUOTE] ijust joned my self I have same intrest
bad karma Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 [quote name='bad karma']ijust joned my self I have same intrest[/QUOTE] so feel free to contact me
Zero531 Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [FONT=Courier New][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Hi Everyone :animesmil I became a member of theO, so I decided to join this as well, I Love Anime and Games, so I hope to become friends with everyone, well time to explore, See all of you later:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
EternalSnowAnge Posted April 23, 2010 Posted April 23, 2010 Hi, I'm....ummm I'm new to the forum but not theotaku xD I've been on that for a while but just recently joined the forum ^^ I am a graphic designer that loves anime and video games. Most of my art revolves around the two with the occasional more real life stuff xD I do plan to eventually get a lot of stuff around here so you will see a more filling portfolio xD I love to play video games and I love to create art! I listen to almost anything as far as music goes and I make amv's too xD Yeah nice to meet you guys xD
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now