Mnemolth Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Hi folks! :) Due to extreme boredom and a little procrastination, I decided to have a little fun at the expensive of some OtakuBoards members. What else is new? ;) Please click [url=http://falkor.anu.edu.au/~ely/obquiz/obquiz.php]HERE[/url] to take part in the fun!! :D :D :D Please note that I have used some avatars and banners of some of the members for creative purposes. Also it is VERY important to bear in mind that this is meant to be for fun. So don't take it so seriously! Having said that, you never know, there may be some truth to some of it. Only the members themselves will really know. ;) If you are one of the members in the quiz, and you are very, VERY offended by it, and there is NO WAY I can calm you down, then feel free to PM me with your vehement denounciation, and I will reluctantly withdraw you from the quiz. No offense was intended. I'm a little busy now, but I might consider expanding the quiz to incorporate more members, and later, perhaps even more questions. But for now, if you are interested to become one of the examples in the quiz, feel free to PM me with answers to ALL the quiz questions AND rank the choices you DID NOT pick from highest (the most like you) to the lowest (the LEAST like you). Any further comments, suggestions, insults and lawsuits can be directed here. :) Have fun everyone!!! PS: There are eleven members in the quiz. And yes, that includes yours truly! ;) [EDIT]Oh I forgot, but it goes without saying this whole thing is 'unofficial' and not sanctioned by the powers that be, so any crap should come directly to me[/EDIT]
Break Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [size=1][color=green]I am Anna, cool =P Pretty nifty thing you got there, it's nice. :)[/size][/color]
James Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=royalblue]I am...Cera. o_O;; Which is weird, given the responses I put in. [size=70]o_O;;[/size][/color]
Desbreko Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=indigo]Lol...I'm Cera. I'm not actually surprised at all, seeing as I seem to think kind of the same way as her, from what I know of her... On my second time through, I got...James. Again, not surprised... I have to say, if I'm like Cera and James, then I don't consider myself that bad off. :)[/color]
Break Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]I am...Cera. o_O;; Which is weird, given the responses I put in. [size=70]o_O;;[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=green]LOL! Someone doesn't know James too well. :bellylol:[/size][/color]
Circ Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I'm wrist cutter. How many possibility are they?
User Name Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I'm Wrist Cutter . . . That's [i]nice[/i]. . .
Deedlit Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=009966]I was Cera. I took it again to see who my second option was and.....I was The Harlequin? O.O [/color]
Sandy Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I got Cera too... that's funny, because my answers were OPTIMISTIC ;). Teh, just kidding, it's kind of a honor to be connected to C-gal!:p But it was weird that when I took the test the second time, putting all "i'm stupid as butt" and "I'm no good"-answers as a joke, I was... Ravenstorture?:eek: I would also like to know who all can one be in that test of yours, Mnemo. (No, I DO NOT believe I'm in it -I'm not such a famous person! ;) )
Boo Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 not right. Im sere! :bawl: *does test again* now im anna! :cross: ok. Put me in it :mad: Im not Lady Asphysia!
Darkness Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 The first time, I was Anna. The second time, I was James. Not too bad off, eh?
Rancid Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=blue][size=1][FONT=courier new]I'm James *ponders*......I don't think that's right. Edit:Took it again and got Anna.[/FONT][/size][/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=indigo]Don't worry, I'm not either...although I didn't really expect to be...I was just hoping. Apparently I am a lot like Anna? I really don't see that one, unless Anna has turned really shallow and cynical. I took it again and changed one of the awnsers that I was iffy on and found out that I am also like...WristCutter...yeah, right...[/color]
Kent Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 Ah ha! I got the one person who would hate to think we were alike... James. I thought it was a nice little quiz, but there were questions that I couldn't answer properly, or wanted to but down more than one answer. Oh well. I'll take being an administrator any day. Thanks for taking the time to do this, it was a fun little game. lol, James of all people, thats funny to me. ------------------------------------------- Ha! I took it again and edited this in. Using different answers, I still got James.
Jeebs Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I took it twice and both times it said that I was the Harlequin.
Kinetic Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1] I took it and it said I was most like James. That surprises me, heh, I usually bother people whereas he can communicate with people :p E D I T: I took it two more times and got Anna each time :p [/color][/size]
Acid Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [size=1][color=firebrick]I am....Anna! O_o Considering the fact I have only seen like 10 of her posts, I don't know if that is good or not. :p[/size][/color]
wrist cutter Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I got myself. Bleh, that's not very fun. EDIT: Redid the test with "better-fitting" answers and I got Anna. She should be offended, hehe. So, in such a case, methinks your quiz needs fixing.
Boo Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 heh..... Look over the newbie lounge...... :nervous:
Foredaddy Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 hmmmm. James. I guess that means I should be running the show!:p
Shy Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 [color=darkblue][size=1]I'm Sere Tuscumbia?! That isn't a bad thing, I was just expecting to be... myself. I made one of these last December, and it was slightly more accurate... heh. Good work though, lots of fun. -Shy[/color][/size]
iggy Posted October 27, 2002 Posted October 27, 2002 I took it twice first time I got Cera and second time I got James.. it was pretty fun though lol (even though i dont think it 100% accurate) but that was great good job
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now