Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I'd like to note here that I've checked the last three pages for a topic like this but I haven't found one. So if there is a topic like this I honestly didn't know.

Ok, like the title says, what can't you live without? And try to give reasons or something.
And it can be totally selfish or materialistic. I think we all know you cannot live without your family and friends and all that;).

Anyway, I probably can't live without the internet (I wouldn't be able to talk to you guys...plus I'm just addicted to it), chocolate (for obvious reasons) and anime (another of my addictions).[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Well.. I couldn't live without..

[b]The Internet:[/b] Pretty obvious, talk to you guys, talk to school friends and look things up. My job is kinda here too.

[b]Mirrors:[/b] Go ahead and say it, I'm vain. :p

[b]Chocolate:[/b] It's addictive, I just love it's chocolatey goodness.

[b]TV:[/b] Come on.. you get news, anime, documentaries.. [i]everything[/i] on TV.

[b]Video Games:[/b] Well, they do boost your intelligence with all that problem solving and whatnot. Plus, they're highly fun. :)

[b]Pringles:[/b] They are [i]soooo[/i] addictive. I can finish a whole tube of those in like 10 minutes, still wanting more.

[b]My Girlfriend:[/b] Because I love her, and I don't know what I would do if she wasn't in my life.

[b]My Bass Guitar:[/b] Because it's really shiny (I love shiny things) and it's just calming to play it.

That's pretty much it. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
Currently...

The Internet: i need it.. lol

Money: obvious lol.

Gf: because thats the only thing that drives me... i need my lover... shes my life..and bleh!
Posted
[color=royalblue]What couldn't I live without?

My lover...the Internet...video games and music. That and food/water. lol

With those things, I'm about as happy as I can possibly be.[/color]
Posted
if we put this into a more primal sense... i would like to put it to the basics:

"what i want": My lover, my net, my food, and my music.

"what i need": my food...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I'd probably be surprised to see how many things I could live without. So I don't think there's anything to list for me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, oxygen would be one. :D
Posted
Hmm, it would probably be...

Internet: Yeah, I know, I'm an Internet Junkie.

Love: I need it every day...from my mom.

Meat: I plead guilty! I'm a meataholic!

Drums: I love my bass drum that I play and would die if I didn't have it!!!
Posted
[b]I couldn't live without:

My family/closest friends.

The internet/my PC.

Video Games.

Intelligence.

If I had a girlfriend I would probably post about how I couldn't live without her here, but I'm still working on it :p[/b]
Posted
[color=red] Hmm...well, I don't have a girlfriend to appraise about or anything but...

I suppose I could not live my life without conflict. It is what keeps my life from being completly vapid and bland. It is also what helps me write more passionatly then I could ever.

So yes, I think conlflict helps to keep my from losing my mind many a time.

It just makes life more fun, although at times it can be quite dissapointing.[/color]
Posted
Several things:

My brain and other internal organs.. :D

heh.. but seriously..

God: 'nuff said

My keyboard and voice: What can I say?.. I just love playing and singing, especially when leading worship..

My creativity: I can't write songs without that..

My intelligence: It's one thing having blind faith, but it's another thing entirely having reasons behind it..

Friends: I'm not as much of a social animal as some of my friends, but I really [i]need[/i] people...

Internet: Obviously I can live without it.. I did so for a long time, but if I didn't get on eventually I wouldn't have met you guys :D
Posted
[color=red][b]Things I cannot live without (not food, water, etc..)

1. Internet
2. Games
3. Prank Stores
4. Friends like you guys. ;)
5. My Girlfriend
6. Music
7. Hand Lotion

that is all[/b][/color]
Posted
well...

Long list: Internet, Chocolate Choip cookies, internet, Chocolate Milk, Internet, cable TV, Internet, Scrabble, Internet, Graphic Programs, Internet, Books, Internet... err... Internet?

As you can see, there's too things in my life (o.O i got a life? me?): my mind and my stomach :D
Posted
Besides the obvious biological stuff, I'd have to say:

intellectual challenge.
phisical challenge.
video games.
girls.
anime.
music.
family.

That is all in no particular order.
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Hmm. . I don't think I can live without my friends. I have to have people to laugh to, to talk to about things I am excited about. I need them for their problems as well as my own -- I love solving problems, and even when I have my own problems they are usually there for me.

I would say something along the lines that -- "I can't live without my love" but well. . -_- for obvious reasons, I won't (and for those that don't know -- LOL, I have no love in my life) -- Well. . besides Panny Chan of course ^_^ but I don't even know what she looks like O.o lol

I suppose I could live without my car, I don't think I could live without the Internet (and my computer), my televisions, or my video games. Oh, and going back to friends, that's another reason I need them -- to play multiplayer with ^_^

I could write more, but I think I would be stretching it a bit. . so I will just stick with these for now. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I wouldn't be able to live without Star Wars and he internet. With those, I am as happy as can be. :D
Posted
My computer, internet, anime, and manga. I'm totally addicted to all four of those things and they're my only relief after school or stressful things... Life is just too boring without them. ;)
Posted
[size=1][color=firebrick]

I couldn't live without...hmmm lemme see..

[b]Orbit Gum[/b] What can I say? The stuff is addictive and I can't stop chewing the stuff. *Gets a piece right now*

[b]Subway Italian BMT with lettuce, tomato,oil,salt and pepper[/b] Now this is the thing I would die if it went away. I could live on Italian BMTs from Subway. I can't wait until my mom gets home so I can go get one.

[b]Pizza with Coke[/b] Pizza dipped in coke is the best food on the planet next to Italian BMTs. I suggest you try it sometime.

[b]Green Apple Jolley Ranchers[/b] My all-time record was 45 Green Apple Jolley Ranchers in one hour. Just sucking on them until there is no more. I get very hyper whenever I eat these and when I start, I can't stop!

Pretty much the only things I can't live without are food. I love to eat, yet I never gain a pound. I weigh only 87 pounds and have for like the past two years. I dunno, just my metabolism.[/size][/color]
Posted
Well, besides the obvious food, water, shelter, and air bit...
1. God. I know I'd live, but for how long, and how well is up in the air without him.:)
2. Music. Even if there was no radio, I'd find a way to make some!
3. My friends. You know who you are;)
Posted
I cant live without
1:My girlfriend(without her ill commit suicide)
2:The internet(lot of friends and really fun to be online)
3:My friends(Also without my friends ill commit suicide)
4:TV(cant live a day without my TV)
5:PS2/XBOX(cant live a day without that either)
6:Food(obviously)
7:Anime(no explanation)
8:a lot of other things im too lazy to think up
9:this should probably be #1 but oh well GOD with out him i would be really wack
Posted
[color=darkred] Honestly? Solitude. I have to be alone (or relatively alone) for at least an hour each day, or I drive myself crazy and turn into a *****. Thats my most important.

Then, (in no particular order): books, notepad and pen, food, water, probably internet, ermm...motivation. I don't know what kind of motivation, but I have to have it. :p [/color]
Posted
Besides the obvious stuff like food, water and oxygen... I really don't know. I'd probably just say friends/family, some sort of companionship. I'd like some blue kool-aid too.

I sure as hell know I can do without the internet, videogames and so many other things like them. Even if I don't want to.
Posted
[size=1]Well, I've gone a month without the internet, voluntarily. [Some of you mighta missed me last February.] I just really missed a few of my friends, but I didn't go into withdrawal or anything.

I'd be lost without my friends. And I'd really be upset if I couldn't sing or read or write.

And I really like Altoids. [They have a new flavor! Ginger!][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...