Guest Randleman Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 from the pics I've seen, Baby Girl, Asuka, and Juu are pretty hot. Juu's always nice tho. So I guess Juu would be the closest thing to an "online crush" I would have. wvu.
Frankie Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 o.O Dont you people EVER concider personality instead of looks? Gosh no wonder i prefer being single..... and um... no way will i say anything here... as to answer this thread.... i keep silly things like that... to myself i have for over 2 years
Guest Randleman Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 in real life my girlfriend looks like a goddess and has an awsome personality. But notice how I picked Juu for my online "crush" because she was hot AND was nice. I haven't seen enough of BG or Asuka to throw them into the mix yet. ;)
Bandit Joeykuba Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I know your probably gonna get a laugh outta this but: [spoiler] Deathbug[/spoiler] Don't ask why. I just think he's funny.
Charles Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]Can't people just compromise and play along and come up with an answer? lol Instead we have to get into psychoanalytical discussions about who and what a crush should or should not consist of. GAH! ...:D [/B][/QUOTE] But, :elbow, nudge: I notice that you didn't play along. You just mentioned "those of us who are getting into psychoanalytical discussions about who and what a crush should not consist of." :butthead: Aaaanyway, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you Logan, buddy. That wasn't my intention at all. ^^ I didn't mean to suggest that there's anything [i]wrong[/i] with having a crush on someone, per say. Crushes are mostly innocent feelings. People develop crushes on film stars and fictional characters--and there's certainly no chance of [i]them[/i] ever meeting. So, yeah, I certainly don't want to push my opinion on anyone and imply that it's the [i]only[/i] way to think. I won't deny being overly rational. ~_^ It's a fun topic. But, it's always more fun when every side of a discussion is explored, I think. Even if I am overanalyzing here--and I most definitely am--it's more enjoyable to do that and really believe in what I'm saying than to simply "play along." XD If I'm boring here, I apologize. lol. It's just that most members here are so much younger than me that it would be creepy if I had a crush on them. O_o That goes to you too, mister. :cool: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arkadyz [/i] [B][color=red][font=times new roman]Aw jeez guys comeon...Quite taking this so seriously...Its just a fun little thread to goof off in :p[/font][/color][/b][/quote] Though, I will admit that OtakuBot had sexy legs while s/he was around...
Nate Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 hmm...shuld i or not..or why not? hm...it's [spoiler] Blanko and Juuthena[/spoiler] Why do you have to start these! Oh well. it's out now.
Ryan Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I think that everyone who has ever seen a pic of BabyGirl, Asuka, or Juu have just stared at the pic, drool spiling from their wide open mouth. They are like angels!! They say that they are ungly but what do they know? I should create a shrine dedicated to all three of them. I'm not scared to say it to them or to let anyone else know. Oh and if any of you three are readin this, call me!;) LOL! just kiddin.... As for personality, I haven't really gotten to know anyone here at the boards, ironic since I have been here for a while, but it is the truth.
Red Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=002E55]I say the prime cut of Otaku beef has to be James. There is no man that can even come close to his uber-Australian sexiness; and I have had a crush on him for quite some time. What? We can all have dreams, can't we? [size=1]In no way is this post real..[/size][/color]
The Harlequin Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=indigo][font=gothic]I, of course, will have to say Ravenstorture...No surprise that. Other than that, Raiha of course. And Piro...(I haven't received that skeleton yet either!)[/font][/color]
Raiha Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=royalblue]Finally, somebody mentions me. If Juu could see this....she'd die blushing. Me? Crush? HAH, that's a good one. I'll admit I have grudging respect for Flynn, a sweet big sister relationship to the younger *cough* like all of the *cough* boys here, and a love-hate relationship with Neil. But other than that, I don't have crushes. Except maybe.....*snort* Ken.[/color]
stardust Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Hmmmmm......what an interesting thread,I don't remember anyone posting something like this before,but they probably did. Online crushes?I'm so done with that,for now,after Killermon and that Ulitmia guy,I've had with OB crushes.I'd have to say the closet for now would have to be Majjin Buu,he's kewl and cute ^_^ but we just friends,heheheeeeeeeee........
PiroMunkie Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [size=1]It figures my only crush that was not already apparent to me is from a guy, lol. That is good though, I suppose I have the best of both worlds now, heh. Well, there is [b]Asuka[/b], of course. Anyone who did not see that coming should be eviscerated. I would say [b]Semjaza[/b], probably, when it comes to guys. ^_~ Though I do have a bit of a lust for [b]Transtic[/b], I think, hehe. >_>[/size]
Rain Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [size=1]Well, my OB crush is Monique (Duo Maxwell), my first wife. But she already knows that, lol. She's just a wonderful person, always knows how to make me laugh. Sexy too, hehe. And she got me onto Placebo music, which is just another reason I love her so much, yay! ^_^ There is another person, but I don't think they'd appreciate it too much if I rambled on about them, lol.[/size]
Queen Asuka Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I would just like to vouch for myself when I say that my personality is awesomeness. Just ask Piro and Semjaza! And by the way, I'm feeling a bit more confident now. I learned how to iron my hair. *laughs madly*[/color][/size]
Semjaza Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i] [B]But, :elbow, nudge: I notice that you didn't play along. You just mentioned "those of us who are getting into psychoanalytical discussions about who and what a crush should not consist of." :butthead: [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, but there was nothing psychoanalytical about anything I said in the first place... so I had no reason to post a crush, assuming I even had one. Just like with how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop... the world may never know. And if you have any other responses, I will just say I'll kick your butt in pool later :D
Deedlit Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=hotpink][size=1]And by the way, I'm feeling a bit more confident now. I learned how to iron my hair. *laughs madly*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=009966]lol That must be your highlight of EFY, if not just one of them...:bluesweat[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i] [B][size=1]Well, my OB crush is Monique (Duo Maxwell), my first wife. But she already knows that, lol. She's just a wonderful person, always knows how to make me laugh. Sexy too, hehe. And she got me onto Placebo music, which is just another reason I love her so much, yay! ^_^[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Hehe, getting you hooked on 'Cebo is part of my plan for world domination! MMWAHAHAHAHA!! *cough* As you can tell from my sig, Ashlee (Rain, duh) is my OB crush. She is so sexy, especially when she's dressed in a leather playboy bunny suit (hehe pure morning strikes again!). She is the funniest, cutest little thing I've ever had the pleasure to love. *beeps Ashy's nose*
James Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=#707875]Well, I guess that my original sugarbaby is Adam. ~_^ Surely that goes without saying. Other than that...wow. So many crushes. Too many to speak of here, methinks. :blush:[/color]
Queen Asuka Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deedlit [/i] [B][color=009966]lol That must be your highlight of EFY, if not just one of them...:bluesweat[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]Ha, it was definitley a big bonus! ^_^ I can't wait to do my sisters hair, especially since hers is so curly! But yeah... James, I have a crush on you. ^_~[/color][/size]
Nate Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Raiha...your a close third...don't worry..... My secret plans on getting juu, Blanko, and Raiha at oncve will soon start! *long, evil laugh till his love beam explodes* be back....i got to peel off the dead skin....
Spikey Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 *crys what about meh?!* joking. Ajeh, Angel Saturn Healer rocks. Heh. I also like uhh well uhh darnet who was it again. I admire ummm ok ok I admire Adam. Yeah.... No crushes. Way to young, if I said anybody I'd probably get bashed heh.
Shinmaru Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 There are plenty of people that I admire and respect, but I haven't been on OB long enough to develop a crush. But I am 17 years old, so it's gotta happen someday, right?
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=indigo]I have a [b]big[/b] crush on somebody on the boards. This person has always been super cool, and is absolutly gorgeous...I know that this revalation will break many hearts so I decided that I would put spoiler tags around it I am madly in love with [spoiler]Heaven's Cloud[/spoiler] I doubt that anyone could be a more perfect match for me...we really were meant for one another...[/color]
Ellerby Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [SIZE=1][color=green]I guess I have to spill the beans.. AGAIN! Anywayz. Another person is: [spoiler]Kesaki_Inedia[/spoiler]. Heaven's Cloud. Your seceret is safe with me! I'll never tell that person you like. :p[/color] -=ยง=- :wave:[/SIZE]
Raiha Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [COLOR=royalblue]Well....I suppose I could have a crush on Charles, but eveybody knows that he's a frickin' pimp. I mean that in the best possible way. And a certain female mod once tod me that James only loves all of his female mods/ex mods. Pressure, run for cover.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts