Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Aw, you're leaving? Noooooo!!!!!! Gavin (I can call you Gavin, right?), that was hilarious! The principal and his Biggest Lamer award was really, really funny! How long does it take you to make these?
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Yes, you can call me Gavin, but spell it Gavynn :)

Yes I am leaving this Sunday 'til Friday.

It takes time depending on how long it is. I believe that one took an hour and 40 minutes. This new one I'm making now is taking, like, an hour and 30 minutes O.O
Posted
Cool, Gavynn. I'll be sure to remember.

From the looks of them, I thought that they would've taken longer to make. *shrugs* Heh, no wonder you have so many of them right now!
Posted
Wow. That's a long time. Please hurry and make more before you leave! I like these. They remind me of me for some odd reason. These animated stories are very good. Keep it up.

~Lalalalalalalalalala~
Posted
Yes, please do Gavynn, we want more before you go!

Mo's getting violent and needs to sit through a session of "Violence is Not the Solution." :bellylol:
Poor, Daily, he has to deal with Mo.
Posted
Hehe. Well, there will be this episode and hopefully episode 8 tomorrow, but that may be all :(

I am very busy tomorrow and Sunday.

But here's the new epi: [URL=http://dailycomic.250free.com/DC7.gif]Episode 7[/URL]
Posted
*can't stop laughing* Very good! Haha. Wee wee... hehehehe. Anywayz, I really like the drivin' stuff. Mo's even stupider than me! (That is REALLY hard for me to believe.) I can't wait for more, even though I'll have to wait for a while. Well, I hope you come up with some good ideas while you're gone. Here's my rating:

Episode 7: 10/10 (like all the others, but I thought I'd let you know)

Laterzez!!

~Lalalalala~
Posted
Those are awesome. "Ha Ha,Wee Wee." those are so funny. I was laughing out loud the whole time. And yes I agree with Mo I'm beginning to see a pattern to. Keep them coming.
Posted
Hehe. Okay ;) Remember, one more episode tomorrow.

Here's a preview: The two greatest warriors, Daily and a panda, clash in a glorious battle that almost destroys the world! You won't wanna miss it ^_^
Posted
Awesome comic, Gavynn!

Mo really is an idiot. But in a funny way. After a hard time driving today (gah, I went out into the street for the first time today), it makes me feel better that there are worse drivers than me. Mo, I salute you! *salutes*
Posted
lol thos are the best! lol penny. that was my idea. :D keep making more i love them! i think you need one that has lots of summer in it, never see much of her. lol Mo dident get past drivers ed did he?
Posted
As usual, very good. I enjoyed some of your other episodes better, but 7 is still good, especially how Mo can't figure out to keep his mouth shut. And his hands off the wheel.
Posted
Everyone's IQ in this thread has just dropped 50 points... This stuff is starting to look like philosiphy. Great comic! Most of the stuff in OB revolves around death, tourment, and war, so it's good to see something funny and not complicated
Posted
Behold the mastermind as Dragon Warrior is!
*bows*
...
*is stuck with his head in the ground cuase he fell while laughing*
Ehm yeah. Great work :P
Posted
Hehe.. Wee wee.

Amazing comics, DragonWarrior-san! I giggle uncontrollably so much when I watch these my parents think I ate something out from under the sink.. -_- Plus, giggling, is really REALLY rare with me...

Hehe.. I like the introduction of Wee Wee the most...

But overall,

[b]9.8/10[/b]

(I would say 10/10 but that would sorta sound a little corny, wouldn't it..?)
Posted
ok the thing about 6 is I can't read it because it gets cut out where it shows the school dance sign, but i suppose it wouldve been good, so my rating is
97% out of 100%
it wouldv'e been 100, but ep. six got cut out :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]ok the thing about 6 is I can't read it because it gets cut out where it shows the school dance sign, but i suppose it wouldve been good, so my rating is
97% out of 100%
it wouldv'e been 100, but ep. six got cut out :( [/B][/QUOTE]

That's strange. I wonder why it did that :(

But yes, I am back from Cross Country camp and I'll see what I can cook up for the time being ^_^
Posted
Is it ready yet? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? PLEASSSSSEEEE hurry and finish it!! I can't wait!!!!

~Lalala~

PS. Just so you know, this post's purpose is to let you NOT edit your last one. Do you understand?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...