Dodeca Posted January 28, 2006 Posted January 28, 2006 Bowser: "Mario honey, come to bed..." Mario: "Mamma-mee-ah!"
WW2 Posted January 28, 2006 Posted January 28, 2006 Narrator: "Having grown tired of constant beatings, Bowser decided to pull a Tyson and bite of Marios's ear." Bowser: Mmmm...Tastes like Pasta.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted January 28, 2006 Posted January 28, 2006 [img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6279/bowserodd2fz.jpg[/img] When he woke up next to Bowser the next morning, Mario vowed never to drink beer again.
Gavin Posted January 28, 2006 Posted January 28, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[B]The single greatest reason why gay marriage should never be legalised in the Mushroom Kingdom.[/B]"[/SIZE]
Claire Posted January 28, 2006 Posted January 28, 2006 [FONT=Arial]Mario: Double you tee eff?! Bowser: Thanks a bunch for taking that crazy woman off my paws. About another week of PMS and I'd have died![/FONT]
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted January 29, 2006 Author Posted January 29, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Mario: I appreciate you for telling me about the sniper aiming at me and all...but...did you really have to get so close to whisper?[/B] [I]It looks like someone's looking at Mario through a scope, and I just like thought of Mario of the Italian Mafia, sooooo...[/FONT][/COLOR] :animeswea[/I]
Burori Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 At first Peach did not want to believe it but satellite photos proved her greatest fear, Mario was having an affair.
Disenchanted Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 Bowser:"Touch me, Hold me" Mario: "why did i sign that contract" :animeangr
Random Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 Mario: Mam-a mi-a! Bowser: What, is that your no no spot? Mario: Bowser, to you-a EVERYWHERE is-a my no-a no spot-a!
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Bowser: You lookin' for a good time, honey? $100 for the night... I'll make it worth your while. Mario: Mamma Mia![/FONT][/COLOR]
Final Remix Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 I have certain photographic studies of you and your boyfriend. Meet me at the bar, at the Wyndham Hotel. Bring $50,000 and I'll give you the photos. You wouldn't want Howard Saint to see them, Mr. Mario... couldn't help but use that quote.
x_kr3w_x Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 Dry Cleaning: 10$ Beers: 20$ Getting Drunk and kissing a fat ugly monster.......PRICELESS [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/xgotxaxloserx/bowserodd2fz.jpg[/IMG]
PWNED Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 While Bowser is the type who will wake up next to anyone; Mario seriously begins to hate his Hard Partying Lifestyle.
Riku Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Another reason why there is no such thing as a Mario Dating Sims game. LOL!! Well, it's true, right?!? XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
John Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 [b]First:[/b] [quote name='Keyblade Wielder][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]Another reason why there is no such thing as a Mario Dating Sims game.[/color][/size'][/font][/quote] lol, that was pretty clever. [b]Second: [/b][quote name='Gavin][size=1]"[b]The single greatest reason why gay marriage should never be legalised in the Mushroom Kingdom.[/b']"[size=2][/quote] *shudder* [b]Third:[/b] [quote name='Swedish Chef][/size][/size']At first Peach did not want to believe it but satellite photos proved her greatest fear, Mario was having an affair.[/quote] I like the idea of it being satellite photos, heh. It just makes it that much worse. I liked some more of the captions too, but I guess I should keep it at three. But frankly, I'm surprised nobody made any jokes about slash. XP
Riku Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Wow, I won again?! That is so friggin' awesome!! And I just thought about that too, seeing as there is no such thing as a Mario Dating Sims games. XD Anyways, I will edit this post tomorrow and add a picture, as I'm too busy to do it right now. Gomen nasai. n.n; Well, here's the picture now. I'm a KH fan, so my pics will prolly be all of KH. Yes, I AM obssesed with KH. Nya nya. :P Anyways, here's the piccy: [IMG]http://www.vidaextra.com/images/kingdomhearts2-thumb.jpg[/IMG] Sora: Come! I will show you the true mea... Unknown: Uhm, yeah. That's nice. See ya! Sora: What the crap?! I'm over HERE!! Unknown: Yeah... that's why I'm running THIS way. *maniacal laughter* The boy is Sora and the guy in a black coat is one of the Unknowns. Can't wait to see your comments!! n.n KH II coming out soon!! w00t!! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"With his last desperate attempt. The unknown tried to moonwalk away from Sora's fierce keyblade.." Well if you look at it right you can see it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[B]Read what it says on my Keyblade, Bad Mother ****** ![/B]"[/SIZE]
PWNED Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Unknown- Yo Biatch, You be treading on Crips Turf, Unknown Style. Sora- No way boy; This be Bloods and if you don't think so then I turn you into a cripple with my giant blade... thats a key. Unknown- Look a the cgains boy; No one gets as many as me by being a pushover.
Disenchanted Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 Sora: "I'm really NOT in a good mood at the moment so if you would kindly step out of my way?" Unknown: "Nope" Sora: "If you DON'T move out of my way RIGHT NOW" Points to key blade " I will shove this in place you never knew existed!" Unknown: 0_o
Burori Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 Unknown: I see your shwartz is as big as mine..... Now let's see how well you can.... handle it.
Dodeca Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 [B]Unknown:[/B] Hey! Hey! Hey Sora! Look at my coat! It's all big and black and mysterious! Hey, hey Sora, look at it! [B]Sora:[/B] Shut up already! [B]Unknown:[/B] But Sora, look, look! It trails behind me as I run and everythi- [I] *smack!*[/I] [B]Unknown:[/B] (muffled) Arghh! Lockjaw!
x_kr3w_x Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 Unknown: Hey you do you wanna buy some watches or some sun glasses? Sora:Ya sure can i see em Unkown:Here were got some nice rolex Sora:*bends down* Daaaaaamn those are nice
Burori Posted February 5, 2006 Posted February 5, 2006 (Actually on a side note they are called Nobodies but Unknown in my opinion always sounded cooler :))
Gaara kun Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Sora thinking: [i]HA he's going to catch his arm on fire, I think I'll just duck down for the hell of it[/i][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts