Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=blue][pokes people] Dumdumdumdum.... dumdum. Yeah, what Prem said. What's this about the druids?[/size][/color]
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"]All right Fyxe, if I got Shayla wrong let me know okay? ^_~ And as you guys would put it... Tag!

Also: pokes DB. I'm curious about what the Druid reference is as well. :catgirl:[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]lol, I'm like a steel barricade, you won't get no info from me. You'll have to wait till day 2 - meaning the sooner you all get your days finished the sooner you'll see the next day. Darren, I know you've got a super-long post to write XD

I'm worried that Wet_Cement hasn't showed up in a while... [/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]*poke**pokepoke* Come to the Dark Side, we have... *ominous* muffins.

XD

*clings to DB* Dude, I had no idea it was you! How cool is that?![/size]
Posted
[size=1]Aaryanna, that was just fine. :)

Oh man I want a muffin.
I don't know how active I'll be this week, I work seven hours every day.
But anywhosie... I am interested with how this is going. I just hope Shayla has the opportunity to use her super-special-awesome powers soon.

Sexy woman take me to the bedroom, let me show you how I work work work... *dances*
:cool:[/size]
Posted
[size=1]#We're ready steady strong and proud...#

Sorry. I've been watching Cheetah Girls music videos. I wanna be that cool!

...No, really, I'd love for MY music to be recognised. [sighs]

I'm afraid of if Dusty's powers show. There [i]may[/i] be bodily damage.[/size]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="Navy"]Wow, I have never seen Fyxe do an E-jig. I juat hope DB doesn't follow, otherwise my eyes would melt from their sockets! :animeblus[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I just realised something.

The whole purpose of this thread is not to inform us of the RPG, but to get the spammage out of our systems so that we can post properly. Huh.

And, for Prem's sake:

*tangos*[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Fyxe'][size=1]Ahaha! It's because DB is workin' that gorgeous long hair. [/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]:cool: ladies like the hair, baby. Well, some do anyway. Oh and... hey wait, what are we talking about? I think we need to conserve this to PMs, I don't need mods breathin down my back ^^;; (even if I have two in the rp itself...)[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]:cool: ladies like the hair, baby. Well, some do anyway. Oh and... hey wait, what are we talking about? I think we need to conserve this to PMs, I don't need mods breathin down my back ^^;; (even if I have two in the rp itself...)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1][i]We're getting the creative juices flowing.[/i]

*combs his hair*[/size]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Squiggles'][size=1]I just realised something.

The whole purpose of this thread is not to inform us of the RPG, but to get the spammage out of our systems so that we can post properly. Huh.[/size][/QUOTE]Just to be a killjoy, because it [I]is[/I] my job after all, but [B]no[/B]. That's what pm's, AIM, MSN and other communication sources are for. So please, lets keep the total off topic posts down to a minimum. Or better yet, not at all. And yes a number of the posts had absolutely nothing to do with the RPG.[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"] I think we need to conserve this to PMs, I don't need mods breathin down my back ^^;; (even if I have two in the rp itself...)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]No DB the only one's I'm looking at is Premonition, Fyxe and Squiggles. Since the three of you know better.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Also, I removed [I]nine [/I]off topic posts people. The occasional one I can see, but an entire conversation that has nothing to do with the RPG is unacceptable. [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]No DB the only one's I'm looking at is Premonition, Fyxe and Squiggles. Since the three of you know better. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Yes'm. [shamed look]

All right, to get this back on track: I have an idea that may help speed Day One to an end. Think maybe we could have a "New Arrivals" party? You know, get all the newbs in the cafeteria and have everyone introduced? Then we could bring in teachers and have a sort of class fair or summat so that those of us who want to take classes have an opportunity to look at some, kinda formally. How does that sound?[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Squiggles'][size=1]Yes'm. [shamed look]

All right, to get this back on track: I have an idea that may help speed Day One to an end. Think maybe we could have a "New Arrivals" party? You know, get all the newbs in the cafeteria and have everyone introduced? Then we could bring in teachers and have a sort of class fair or summat so that those of us who want to take classes have an opportunity to look at some, kinda formally. How does that sound?[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Won't happen :p seriously, it's not that hard to make your character go to bed. A party would only be like a whole extra event, and I'm trying to get to the action ASAP. [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="Magenta"]Won't happen :p seriously, it's not that hard to make your character go to bed. A party would only be like a whole extra event, and I'm trying to get to the action ASAP. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Fine. I just thought we could have fun with it, too. I'm bout to go to bed, but I will edit my last post so that I don't post a post that's too short, add that she went to bed. (BTW, I added you and Fyxe to my IM.)

G'night, guys.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]There's no reason why we can't have some sort of newbie party later though. It would be kind of fun to arrange a pool party or something like that for a later date. If it fits into what DB has in mind that is.

Oh and if it wasn't clear enough DB, the fact that Vanyel is back at her room, in pajamas studying no less means that she won't be going anywhere else. I won't post that she went to bed, since it's obvious that once she gets tired she'll do just that.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"]Sorry [B]Indiff[/B]!

Okay, I'll go to bed... if I have to. Actually all I want is to get the action going! Well, see ya guys then... goodnight Squiggles. I'm going to edit my post saying that Thomas went to bed early, m'kay?[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]You know I just thought the song [B]One-X by Three Days Grace[/B] could be the perfect theme song for Esper Jam! >_<[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='GuyYouMetOnline']Okay, looks like I'm the first to have their character done for the day. Come on, people! Let's get to day 2![/QUOTE]
Alright, alright, alright... I just need to make one post and then I'll be done, but since Jiazu wrote it up at 7:35, it would be wierd jumpint to midnight, right? Oh well, I'll do it later today (remembers that it's officially Sunday) or tomorrow...
Posted
is it just me, or does the food in this place kind of suck? hm, well I have an idea about that.. I'll try to work it into my next post or two...
Posted
[quote name='Jiazu']is it just me, or does the food in this place kind of suck? hm, well I have an idea about that.. I'll try to work it into my next post or two...[/QUOTE]

lol, I had an idea, too. It might be interesting.
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"]Well not all of us are complaining about the food. ^_~

Anyway, did you want me to just go ahead and have Tasha go back to her room? I tagged Fyxe but for the sake of getting us to the next part I can simply have her leave and go back to her room. [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="goldenrod"]Well not all of us are complaining about the food. ^_~

Anyway, did you want me to just go ahead and have Tasha go back to her room? I tagged Fyxe but for the sake of getting us to the next part I can simply have her leave and go back to her room. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]If you really want to - I mean, Fyxe could be on her way with a post. I'm not exactly in a giant rush, since Darren is still making his post and I'm not 100% on how I'm goig to introduce the next chapter, plus I may have to do something about Wet's character since he ain't been here. Plus I'm doing so much crap right now, I could use a day or so to get the next chap started, hehe.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ok, damn. I've been, er, out of town for... what's it been, ten days now? Long time - sorry I didn't mention it in advance but it was sudden. I havn't had access to a computer for that same length of time, too. And so I assume I've missed quite a bit. Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do to get caught up...

Can I just assume no one did anything with my character, or what? Anyway, sorry and I'll try to get caught up. [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"]Just a quick heads up people, I will be leaving tomorrow morning and won't get back until Friday evening possibly Saturday morning. So whoever finishes with Tasha, if you could just indicate that she went back to her room, that would work just fine. Have fun! I know I will. Heh. [/COLOR]
Posted
Okay... It seems like we've been a bit low on activity. (Not something to be worried about, but I'm just pointing it ou) I would like to wait to make my post at midnight since that's what I stipulated in my last post, but it seems like we've only moved up to 7:45... So, if you no one else has a problem, then I'll make a post (granted that Fyxe still wants to go first) puttingus at midnight, and then Hells can end off the day or something. (since I know he wants me to include Dante at the club as well)

If that's okay with everyone, then I'll do it, but I won't post until I get the okay from you guys... I don't want to god-mod this thing.

On another note to DB, why does the start of the second day have to be the start of the next chapter? I'm just saying that if you're not completely sure on how to start it, then it's fine to wait a bit and go ahead and let the next day start since you were already forced to start the 2nd earlier than planned.
Posted
[quote name='Darren']Okay... It seems like we've been a bit low on activity. (Not something to be worried about, but I'm just pointing it ou) I would like to wait to make my post at midnight since that's what I stipulated in my last post, but it seems like we've only moved up to 7:45... So, if you no one else has a problem, then I'll make a post (granted that Fyxe still wants to go first) puttingus at midnight, and then Hells can end off the day or something. (since I know he wants me to include Dante at the club as well)

If that's okay with everyone, then I'll do it, but I won't post until I get the okay from you guys... I don't want to god-mod this thing.

On another note to DB, why does the start of the second day have to be the start of the next chapter? I'm just saying that if you're not completely sure on how to start it, then it's fine to wait a bit and go ahead and let the next day start since you were already forced to start the 2nd earlier than planned.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I do things in a very meticulous-pain-in-the-ass way. The reason for the day 2 thing is because it's perfect inspiration, fits logically, isn't obtuse to everyone's schedule, and i can start it in like 2 posts >_> Go ahead post, you don't need permission just freakin do it! BTW its like 2 here XD[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...