OtakuBoards

What Are You Listening To?

.:[ Revy ]:.

[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]
Favorite song by far, "I'm On A Boat" ft. T-Pain.
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]You can only say that if you have your swim trunks and your flippy floppies.

[YOUTUBE]IpGp-22t0lU[/YOUTUBE]

I present to you Atlas by Battles.[/color]

[quote name='Zen'][color=royalblue][size=1]

[b]The Lonely Island[/b].

Manage to be catchy, funny, and not annoying at all. The exact opposite of Weird Al.

Favorite song by far, "I'm On A Boat" ft. T-Pain.

I love you Adam Samberg.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I'm ridin' on a dolphin and doin' flips, too.

[spoiler]And yeah. Decently surprised by how good TLI is turning out.[/spoiler]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"] Heaven Knows by Rise Against, I love that band. The songs off the Revolutions Per Minute album, a really good album if you ask me. Now i'm listening to Halfway There off the same album.[/COLOR]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

[b]Sea of Treachery[/b], an awesome, trash-heavy, young, deathcore band who's songs are like a mix of [b]At The Throne Of Judgement[/b] and [b]A Day To Remember[/b]. I love them.

Particularly their beast cover of "Misery Business" by [b]Paramore[/b]. Check that stuff out. Flips the song on its head. And I don't mind Paramore.[/color][/size]

Today I've been listening to stuff like this: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z0CiLbUvi0"][U]Hybrid - Finished Symphony[/U][/URL] Not sure why since it's not what I usually listen to. It is, however, nice background music for while you're working on other things.

[SIZE="1"]I've been giving [B]Drowning Pool[/B]'s [I]Sinner[/I] album a listen to recently after a recommendation from Al, and so far it's pretty good. I'd heard a couple of songs before from various movies but I might consider checking out the rest of their library if the style is the same.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I've been giving [B]Drowning Pool[/B]'s [I]Sinner[/I] album a listen to recently after a recommendation from Al, and so far it's pretty good. I'd heard a couple of songs before from various movies but I might consider checking out the rest of their library if the style is the same.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Eh. Ever since Dave Williams died the band just nosedived, in my opinion. His voice was a perfect match for their music style and tonality, and they...just aren't the same. I'd say try-before-you-buy, definitely.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"][quote name='Chaos']Eh. Ever since Dave Williams died the band just nosedived, in my opinion. His voice was a perfect match for their music style and tonality, and they...just aren't the same. I'd say try-before-you-buy, definitely.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. Have you heard the redone version of Bodies with the new singer. Bleck! It's absolutely horrid. Dave will always be the voice of Drowning Pool. And Sinner is a great album.

Anyway, I'm listening to a movie. But it counts because it's musically inclined. It's [B]Repo! The Genetic Opera[/B].[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote name='Nomad][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]Anyway, I'm listening to a movie. But it counts because it's musically inclined. It's [B]Repo! The Genetic Opera[/B].[/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I have a feeling I'll be watching this one myself soon. I point to [COLOR="DarkRed"]Raiha[/COLOR] for getting "Zydrate Anatomy" stuck in my head for a week.

Incidentally, Verdana is the default font, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Nomad[/COLOR], so . . . maybe you just wanted to be specific? :p

Currently:[/FONT]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Salva Nos (Noir )"]TMpwM8L1EtY[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I have a feeling I'll be watching this one myself soon. I point to [COLOR="DarkRed"]Raiha[/COLOR] for getting "Zydrate Anatomy" stuck in my head for a week.

Incidentally, Verdana is the default font, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Nomad[/COLOR], so . . . maybe you just wanted to be specific? :p[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Heh, I guess it's just a force of habit that'll take some time getting used to. I've (almost) always coded my posts with Verdana. :D

The song that I get stuck in my head every time is "Night Surgeon". lol

Anyway, right now I'm listening to... Actually, I'm listening to Night Surgeon now, lol, just because I want to hear the song again.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="hotPink"]www.myspace.com/autumnafterr

I'm listening to Gavin Brown. Or Dragon Warrior. He has great acoustic vibes about love, and to be honest, I think his voice is one of the most amazing I've heard. I'm not trying to suck up to the man, but Jesus, I can only hold back so much.

I like it a lot, that's about it, hah. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Right now I'm listening to the third soundtrack from Bleach and I have to say I'm loving the Spanish style of this album and it's a shame we only get snippets of it in the series.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I've had a fetish as of late for some older music, so thus I've been listening to Playboy Jazz After Dark and whatever various music the Fallout 3 GNR Soudntrack has stuffed into it.

It makes for really good background music for studying, surprisingly. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Still....

[YOUTUBE="Misery Business (Paramore Cover)" - Sea of Treachery]Fn-VYmNDszc[/YOUTUBE]

... also:

[YOUTUBE="F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X." - The Fall of Troy]6gOwVvVzCoI[/YOUTUBE][/color][/size]

I'm currently crazy about [I]Nuttin but Stringz[/I]. If you have a chance look them up on Youtube (yes I know I could post a link here but I don't have a lot of time and...well that's all I got.)

Just for anybody who doesn't know them they're a violinist duo that infuses hip-hop into their music.

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I just got my new MP3 player and loaded some songs last night. currently I'm listening to [B]Balla Con Me [/B](Dance With Me) from the [B]Winx Power Show[/B] Everything's in Italian so it makes me think while I listen.[/color][/size][/font]

Right now I'm listening to [b]Sky Eats Airplane[/b], for the first time. They are a pretty interesting band. They're mostly like screamo/deathcore stuff, but they are very, very heavy on synthesizers, which adds a nice touch kind of like [b]Attack Attack![/b] and [b]iwrestledabearonce[/b].

Also, today, I picked up two CDs from both [b]A Day To Remember[/b] and [b]See You Next Tuesday[/b]. Two very different and distinct, yet heavy, flavors.

I got the "For Those Who Have Heart" special edition, along with "Homesick" by [b]ADTR[/b]. And got "Parasites" and "Intervals" by [b]SYNT[/b]. Good times.[/color][/size]