Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Oh noes, you has teh swine flu! Do not touch me, infected person! *freaks out*[/QUOTE]

*pokes you*

*pokes Nerdsy*

.......Eww, you guys is infected.:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']I instantly become very cold to anyone I don't know extremely well touching me.[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]See, that's not even it for me. I don't get irritated by contact; heck, I poke and harass other people now and again. It's something in the way I hold myself, apparently. I'm almost able to push people to six feet without even moving.

Even the spontaneously huggy girls seem to need to ask me beforehand, and if not I just get this peculiar look sent my direction.[/FONT]
Posted
Most of my friends know that hugs they need to ask first. If someone all the sudden hugs me out of nowhere, I just stiffen up and cuss them out for scaring me.

I thought you cat had mostly maine coon in her. Good thing she comes from a smart family. Means she got smarts too. One of my cats is so stupid that she runs into walls repeatedly. One of these days she really going hurt herself.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"] I am a very huggy person, just ask Stephanie! I'll give and receive hugs from most people. I believe hugs make other peoples day alot better! [HUGS TO ALL OTAKUBOARD MEMBERS!] [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I am a very happy, ridiculous, silly person who exudes an aura of DON'T TOUCH ME.

I don't know why.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I can believe that. Somewhat.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Botar'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][HUGS TO ALL OTAKUBOARD MEMBERS!][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]EW REAL PERSON GET IT OFF GET IT OFF[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]EW REAL PERSON GET IT OFF GET IT OFF[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
:rotflmao: "wipes tear from eyes" That caught me off guard big time.
Posted
[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']YAY! HUGGLES! *has sexual stimulations from said huggles*[/QUOTE]

[center][img]http://a3.vox.com/6a00c22523d659604a011017bf450b860e-pi[/img][/center]
Posted
[size=1]O_o

Aaaanyway, lol, my girlfriend dumped me on Wednesday. It was half mutual 'cause I was going to break up with her if she didn't stop being a cock(ney) in the next few days.

At Christmas I was with this girl, just as sorta friends with kissing really, for a few months. Kate (my ex) came on the scene and got the my 'friend with benefit' so to speak (Jodie) and slept with her. Then a few weeks after, I was going out with Kate.

The night before we broke up I was talking to Jodie; she still likes me and I think she's still really hot. So the reason I'm not arsed about breaking up with probably the best girlfriend (aside from her being an [i]arse[/i]) I've had?

Is that I'm going for a night out with Jodie tomorrow ;).

God I love being a teenager.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]He is. Very huggy. I find it adorable. =D

... cause no one ever hugs me IRL... [has an epic sad][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I hug you alot, alot, alot.[CUDDLE HUG!] [/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Ya'll can hug me when I'm done yelling at my microwave.

Fricken thing suddenly doesn't want to heat anything. I need my poppycorn, confound it. :([/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Cat']Now there some sort of hugging bug going around, I see.[/QUOTE]

You make that sound like a bad thing...

Oh, and Sangome... *heats up popcorn* MY microwave works. :p *stuffs face with popcorn* Want some?
Posted
[QUOTE=Sangome][SIZE="1"]Ya'll can hug me when I'm done yelling at my microwave.

Fricken thing suddenly doesn't want to heat anything. I need my poppycorn, confound it. :([/SIZE][/QUOTE]Our microwave decided to do that last fall. The management at our apartment complex ended up having to replace it since fixing it would be more expensive than buying a new one.

Not having a microwave for a week sucked. You don't think about how much you use one until you don't have it. o_O
Posted
[quote name='Cat']No its not a bad thing. I just find it funny is all. Hugs are going from everywhere. :animesmil[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] [Hug] I hug all of you to death![/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']that's why I actually cook stuff.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]And a microwave is useful for those of us that can't cook worth a darn. Or have a minuscule income at best. Or are just lazy. :P[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Sangome][SIZE="1"']EW REAL PERSON GET IT OFF GET IT OFF[/SIZE][/quote]That's so you that I couldn't help but laugh at it, a lot. I could just imagine you flailing about while shouting that. lolz

As for the microwave, I use it all the time to heat stuff. Sure I'll use the stove and oven for a lot of regular cooking, but the microwave is perfect for reheating stuff.

Ours broke, but they fixed it cause it was still under warranty. Sucked to be without for a bit though. Reheating on the stove or in the oven takes so much longer.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...