Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, has anyone ever fallen prey to a Freshmen Friday thing? Or are those usually just myths? Because, I'm sorry, but if someone tries to do anything to me, I am going to hurt them. BADLY.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Okay, has anyone ever fallen prey to a Freshmen Friday thing? Or are those usually just myths? Because, I'm sorry, but if someone tries to do anything to me, I am going to hurt them. BADLY.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Tahoma"]Lol. I'm sure it is dependent on the school...but that kind of crap has always been exactly that as far as my experiences go. Both directly and indirectly. I wouldn't worry too much about it, though kudos to you if you hurt someone in your first year of high school.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Okay, has anyone ever fallen prey to a Freshmen Friday thing? Or are those usually just myths? Because, I'm sorry, but if someone tries to do anything to me, I am going to hurt them. BADLY.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]You're just paranoid. Most schools have strict punishment for hazing. I've heard of some things, but nothing too too serious.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I have a request to the general public. If you like to write reviews of your electronic merchandise online, please check two things for the rest of us.

First, can you form coherent thoughts, or will we have to interpolate what you mean from txtspk or a general abysmal understanding of the only language you even speak? If any part of the latter is true, please do not write reviews. Those of us who are discerning consumers will ignore you, believing you to be an ineffable moron. As much as we dislike to stereotype, such displays of incompetency are usually indicative of other areas of incompetency.

Second, do you know anything about the item you purchased aside from its state of being, or did you just buy a cool looking device and not bother to learn how to use it or maintain it properly? If you say "Iv had it for a yr n teh batery gos dead after 1 hr", most likely you've left it on the charger overnight, ruined the battery's ability to maintain a charge, and probably need a new battery. Also, just because a device claims to be "durable" does not mean you should test it by throwing it into walls constantly. Anything will break if you run over it with a car.

In short, either learn the language (your own damned language, incidentally), or learn how to use what you purchase. Or throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial] Anything will break if you run over it with a car.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Not according to Billy Mays!:p

Also, why is it that everyone in the house decides that I need company and am hungry and want to try a smelly new recipe [B]right[/B] in the middle of my nap? And then decide that my answer of "I'm not hungry," means that I [B]will[/B] be hungry in 2 minutes and must be checked on continuously in case I suddenly [B]become[/B] hungry right as they leave my room?:animeangr
Posted
[quote name='Magus']Looks in my profile...

"Senior Otaku"? When did that happen?[/QUOTE]

Whoa, mine, too... I sorta like Senior Member better. Actually, I like it a lot better...

EDIT: Dang, ya' beat me, Sabrina.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I've noticed it for a bit now. I thought all Members automatically became Otaku, but there's still some with "Member"...

I kinda liked Member better, honestly. I'm already Otaku Legend at theO, so.[/SIZE]
Posted
It don't really bother me. It just kind of caught me off guard because I could've sworn I saw "senior member" when I came on earlier today.
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Someone has charged $233 to my debit card to buy Carribean food, liquor, and KFC. I hate this ****er.[/font][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Sounds like a party, though. :^D[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]Sounds like a party, though. :^D[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms]A party for ****ers who eat KFC when Zaxbys/Chick-fil-A is right next door.[/font]
Posted
Is there any way to hunt the ****er down? And beat him with a baseball bat? Or is it one of those things nobody can really solve and instead tell you, "That's life! Tee-hee!" Because if it's the latter, I would be angry as well. Actually, I'd be angry either way! Sorry to hear about that, Lunox.
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Identity theft is never good. I once had someone double charge me at the movie theater once. It was really bad and I was really upset because the person behind the counter was younger than me.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Just passed my pretest for Black Belt.

Wish me luck tomorrow, folks.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

*smacks the back of your head* You don't need luck! You can do it with your raw skills! But good luck anyway.:catgirl:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...