Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]YES. <3 I love The Nanny. I haven't watched it lately...[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Everyone should love The Nanny forever. Yes, yes.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]...chibi, you need to stop talking about dreaming about other OB members. I dreamed about you last night. :animedepr[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]Ok, now y'all are definately getting very weird dreaming about each other. Hidden fantasies? *Get shot*[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]Ok, now y'all are definately getting very weird dreaming about each other. Hidden fantasies? *Get shot*[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'd say maybe except that that would be illegal.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Given the only two women I've ever dreamed of from OB are older than me, I'm fairly sure I'm safe.

Also chibi, enjoy the dentist visit in tonight's trip to the land of Nod.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]And on that note I won't pry any further.

"Sings" We're kids in cor.... Dangit, song is stuck in my head.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]
And yes chibi it's entirely within the purview of my duties/hobbies to terrify my minions while they sleep, it's just a simple reminder that wherever you go I will be there, watching you.
[/SIZE][/quote]

You must have a lot of time on your hands to do all your minion tormenting personally. Are you one of those overlords that never sleeps?
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]...chibi, you need to stop talking about dreaming about other OB members. I dreamed about you last night. :animedepr[/size][/QUOTE]

*loud guffaw* Do tell. :rotflmao:

Also, WHY GAVIN, WHY?! I do so detest the dentist.:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]They had Ranch Jalapeño cheese balls at the store. <3[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]:o Those sound delicious. I looooove spicy things. Especially Pepper Jack cheese <3[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[B]OWAIT.[/B]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]And yes chibi it's entirely within the purview of my duties/hobbies to terrify my minions while they sleep, it's just a simple reminder that [B]wherever you go I will be there, watching you.[/B]
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Like a guardian angel? :3 (How did I miss this post?!)
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Also, WHY GAVIN, WHY?! I do so detest the dentist.:animedepr[/quote]
[SIZE=1]
Exactly. What do you think my new avatar and banner are about ?

Sweet dreams. Mwahahahahaha.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I have been feeling very peculiar lately and I do not know why.

Also cooking grilled cheese sandwiches is simple, unless you haven't done it before. It's a good thing I prefer to eat new things I cook before anyone else gets to, otherwise that might have gone badly.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Cherry RC is so delicious.

Also, almost four days until Christmas. I'm so ready for this year to be over. It's been a long and interesting year.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I have been feeling very peculiar lately and I do not know why.

Also cooking grilled cheese sandwiches is simple, unless you haven't done it before. It's a good thing I prefer to eat new things I cook before anyone else gets to, otherwise that might have gone badly.[/FONT][/quote]
when i cook i give it to others first... let them be the lab rats.... fortunatly i am a pretty dang good cook so it usually works out.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']when i cook i give it to others first... let them be the lab rats.... fortunatly i am a pretty dang good cook so it usually works out.[/QUOTE]

I do that, too! Except I have legendary food-poisoning abilities, so it's never a good outcome.:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']I do that, too! Except I have legendary food-poisoning abilities, so it's never a good outcome.:animedepr[/quote]
hmmm.... maybe we could compare recipies some time... cuz i wanna poisen people and you probably wanna stop killing friends... win win!
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Today is an ucky day. My brother's first flight got delayed. Then his layover flight broke down. So the family's really down right now.
Then there's the vast array of stuff that I shouldn't talk about on here.

I'mma sit back & play more guitar.



& stuff, yeah.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']I do that, too! Except I have legendary food-poisoning abilities, so it's never a good outcome.:animedepr[/quote]Probably a good thing you have victims then, otherwise you'd end up killing yourself.

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I][U][COLOR="Red"]I. AM. NOW. ON. BREAK.[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]:catgirl:

Also, I love walking around with an awesome cane even though I have no physical need for it.:animesmil
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master'][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I][U][COLOR="Red"]I. AM. NOW. ON. BREAK.[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]:catgirl:

Also, I love walking around with an awesome cane even though I have no physical need for it.:animesmil[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Pimp Chibi 2 Pimp!

Word to the wise: When you work at a nursing home or other senior living facility or health care facility don't ever bake anything for anyone or any party. Because when you do and if you're good at what you do people won't leave you the hell alone until you bake again!

I also have a major pain in my neck and back and for once it's not my ex husband.

That said Merry Christmas and no cookies for you![/color][/font][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...