Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=black]just got back in from the snow... [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]its good to be back in the nice part of california.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]it was about a nine hour drive for me... for my uncle... 12-14 hours.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]now that my Martinellis sparkling cider[/COLOR][SIZE=2][/SIZE][COLOR=black]hangover is cleared i can get back to the world.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Lunar'][COLOR="Blue"]>>

<<

SHOOP DA FREAKIN WHOOOOOOOOOOOP.

Lunar out. :catgirl:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Out? What? Where the heck were you, my partner in crime?!:catgirl:

I had to crawl through thigh-high snow in order to get to my door... It's still snowing outside...
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]On vending machines, I have to press either an even number or a multiple of 3. And I avoid pressing C at all costs. xD[/SIZE][/quote]


.....WOAH O_o thats cool. XD
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Out? What? Where the heck were you, my partner in crime?!:catgirl:

I had to crawl through thigh-high snow in order to get to my door... It's still snowing outside...[/QUOTE]

Nya! I'm not out. I just said that. :animeswea I was in the land of Lollipoppies...also referred to as school.

It snowed about two weeks ago here and still has not melted. :animedepr
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Lunar']It snowed about two weeks ago here and still has not melted. :animedepr[/quote]We got snow and then got rain that melted the snow. Then it snowed again and now it's getting above freezing during the day and it's all melting again.

Anyway, I'm glad I still have another week off before school starts. Especially since I spent a certain amount of the holiday sick. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Anyway, I'm glad I still have another week off before school starts.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

:mad:

I am very happy at the moment! For you see, despite my major hatred of and stinking at algebra, I actually understood the homework I received today.:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']:mad:

I am very happy at the moment! For you see, despite my major hatred of and stinking at algebra, I actually understood the homework I received today.:catgirl:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Ha! Math![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']:mad:

I am very happy at the moment! For you see, despite my major hatred of and stinking at algebra, I actually understood the homework I received today.:catgirl:[/QUOTE]

I hate algebra, and geometry, and all other forms of math with a burning passion. Makes my head sad. ):

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]We got snow and then got rain that melted the snow. Then it snowed again and now it's getting above freezing during the day and it's all melting again.

Anyway, I'm glad I still have another week off before school starts. Especially since I spent a certain amount of the holiday sick. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Lucky. >>

And lucky again! I start school tommorow. I hate when I get sick when I have a break from school. Hah, on Thanksgiving I had a cold. :animedepr
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]We might actually get a decent accumulation of snow this week. Might" because snow's unpredictable here, etc. Part of me wants it to hold off for another couple weeks so my break will be extended longer, but we already started break pretty late, so.

I spent nearly five hours playing Super Paper Mario today. :catgirl: Good times were had.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
It's really starting to get on my nerves that in every book I've tried to read in my free time so far has been about a teenager saving the word with magical powers and such that are MEANT FOR THE CHOSEN ONE OWAIT YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE. It's a pretty interesting topic, but it's just overused so very much... I can handle a large bulk of it only if it's in manga and/or anime, but wordy novels are a no-go.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']It's really starting to get on my nerves that in every book I've tried to read in my free time so far has bedn about a teenager saving the word with magical powers and such that are MEANT FOR THE CHOSEN ONE OWAIT YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE. It's a pretty interesting topic, but it's just overused so very much... I can handle a large bulk of it only if it's in manga and/or anime, but wordy novels are a no-go.[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=grey]Thought about switching genres?[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][center][IMG]http://p1.hotornot.com/bl/brands/NMKRR/CFCEGJTJHWCQPSETLVKA.jpg[/IMG][/center][/quote]

For some reason he used to scare the hell out of me as a child... Now he just slightly bothers me.

Hmmm today should be interesting I get to fill out job applications and hope I can get one out here without it becoming too irritating a quest. Should be fun since all the holiday people have been fired lol! Oh well...
Posted
[SIZE=1]Further to a conversation with Beth this morning, apparently the oldest recorded man to father a child was Les Colley aged 92.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']It's really starting to get on my nerves that in every book I've tried to read in my free time so far has bedn about a teenager saving the word with magical powers and such that are MEANT FOR THE CHOSEN ONE OWAIT YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE. It's a pretty interesting topic, but it's just overused so very much... I can handle a large bulk of it only if it's in manga and/or anime, but wordy novels are a no-go.[/QUOTE]

Pick up a biography. I am sure that won't happen. Nothing wrong with a 200 page book either.
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I prefer it when the "chosen one" chooses themselves. Just something about the "screw destiny, I'm gonna go kick an *** or two" mindset that I like.

And speaking of that:

[CENTER][IMG]http://spiderdiaries.richmond.edu/grant11/files/2007/11/450px-ambrose_everett_burnside.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

This is Ambrose Burnside.

Gai Daigoji wishes he could pull off mutton chops like that.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I had a job interview today, & it went marvelously![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

What job was the interview for?
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']I feel that the Trix yogurt and cereal phrase of, "Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!" is very racist toward rabbits.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Dude. There was a commercial or whatever once when the Trix rabbit actually [i]bought[/i] the cereal [i]with his own money[/i]... and the kids STILL took it away!

And then there was a vote to see if kids really wanted the rabbit to get his Trix...the votes were overwhelmingly in his favor, so what happened? [I]He didn't have any milk.[/I]

But yeah, those kids need to be smacked. Hard. >_>[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Dude. There was a commercial or whatever once when the Trix rabbit actually [i]bought[/i] the cereal [i]with his own money[/i]... and the kids STILL took it away!

And then there was a vote to see if kids really wanted the rabbit to get his Trix...the votes were overwhelmingly in his favor, so what happened? [I]He didn't have any milk.[/I]

But yeah, those kids need to be smacked. Hard. >_>[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for the poor guy...

You know these kids are probably the same little brats that hunt down that leprechaun with the Lucky Charms. Seriously, haven't they ever heard of a grocery store?!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...