pooperson Posted January 24, 2010 Posted January 24, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Mah foot's a-sleepin'![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Imp Posted January 24, 2010 Posted January 24, 2010 Ouch, beware the needles! I think I'm suffering from manic depression. One moment, like now, I'm feeling very gloomy, lonely and empty-hearted, like having this wonderful world but no one to share it with. Another moment, like last night, I cooked the most awesome rice, made a cup of tea, listened to Eurodance music, giggled at random times, and danced around my room for no reason. That or some ninja is slipping ecstasy into my coffee and tea. Ah, and speaking of ninjas... [youtube="Ninja music video"]OUWOMJE2nqM[/youtube]
Horendithas Posted January 24, 2010 Posted January 24, 2010 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]I'm feeling absurdly content right now. That is all.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [SIZE=1]And my Christmas break from college has finally come to an end. :animesigh[/SIZE]
Rachmaninoff Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Be happy Gavin, mine ended two weeks ago. :whoops:[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]And my Christmas break from college has finally come to an end. :animesigh[/SIZE][/QUOTE] JUST NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!:mad: I loathe my school's break schedule... I am very depressed by the fact that no store I have visisted so far carries the second season of the original Pokemon Kanto series... So saddening...:animesigh Happy music is making me happy now. *dances around the room* Y'all are jealous of my joy. I know.:catgirl:
Gavin Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [SIZE=1][B]Note to self:[/B] Before listening to System of a Down in the college library, ensure that the headphone socket actually works so an elderly librarian does not have to alert you to the fact everyone within five feet it too. [/SIZE]
pooperson Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My entire back is in so much pain that I literally can't move. Sweet![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My entire back is in so much pain that I literally can't move. Sweet![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=helvetica]What happened to you?[/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Playing Wii Boxing with a Mii designed to look like Jade Curtiss from [I]Tales of the Abyss[/I] is remarkably hilarious.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][B]DON'T GIVE ME IDEAS, ACE.[/B] ...*cough* >_>[/SIZE][/FONT]
pooperson Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='Sara'][font=helvetica]What happened to you?[/font][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]No clue. It literally happened overnight. & it's not how I slept.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 Midterms tomorrow... And both of my worst subjects in one day, too! :animedepr Science and Algebra...how I hate thee... I somehow got every person in my Latin class to start singing the original Pokemon theme song. Very loudly. You have not heard hell open up to greet you until you have heard a room full of teenagers with crappy voices shouting, "POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM AAAAALLLLL!!! OUR HEART SO TRU~E!!! OUR COURAGE WILL FOLLOW THROUGH!!!":catgirl:
pooperson Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]So I took painkillers & still hurt, but I was at least able to take a shower. But then I found out I've been wearing my bra inside-out all day. I don't even know how that happens.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]But then I found out I've been wearing my bra inside-out all day. I don't even know how that happens.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] How the....?:confused:
pooperson Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']How the....?:confused:[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Right? I laughed at myself for a solid two minutes or so when I figured it out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
pax et agape Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 Basically all roads are impassable because of the blizzard here. So no work tonight.
Sara Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='pax et agape']Basically all roads are impassable because of the blizzard here. So no work tonight.[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]Where are you?[/font]
chibi-master Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Right? I laughed at myself for a solid two minutes or so when I figured it out.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Do you think that's what screwed up your back?
Skye Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Do you think that's what screwed up your back?[/QUOTE] [size=1]Unless I miss read, that may have been AFTER her back got messed up. Because she was on pain meds. Which is kinda funny.[/size]
chibi-master Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Unless I miss read, that may have been AFTER her back got messed up. Because she was on pain meds. Which is kinda funny.[/size][/QUOTE] Ohhh... On another note: *starts wailing original Pokemon theme song*
Allamorph Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Note to self:[/B] Before listening to System of a Down in the college library, ensure that the headphone socket actually works so an elderly librarian does not have to alert you to the fact everyone within five feet [can hear'] it too. [/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Fix'd. :p My M/W/Fs are a bit nasty, but the T/Ths of almost totally empty make up for it completely. Whee for Tuesday.[/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]My left calf FINALLY stopped hurting non stop for about a week (after bugging me since Thanksgiving) then decided to start up again TONIGHT! But hey on the bright side I can still share some high quality pain meds with Tapeperson. :animenose But hey note to everyone they don't work for crap.[/color][/size][/font]
CaNz Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 take a few shots of vodka first, then call me in the morning. ...that is unless you die, then you can tell me all about it in person since you will be haunting me for a while I'm sure.
pax et agape Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [quote name='Sara'][FONT=helvetica]Where are you?[/FONT][/quote] I live in Iowa.
Recommended Posts