chibi-master Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 Am I the only one that wishes they had someone readily available to go to when hurt emotionally? I just wish I had someone here right now that I could throw myslef at and cry into their lap like a toddler... Jeez, I feel so stupid... So yeah, today was a steaming pile of crap.
CaNz Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 find a friends mom, thats pretty much what i do since i have no parents of my own... but i guess your own parents miiiiiight work too... everyones relationship differs... but moms are really good with people who cry like toddlers... 'specially if ya're wone... my day was much better though... won 15 dollars so im only 25 dollars away from FFXIII!
Skye Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 [size=1]I am so happy. <3 I get to work on a set again![/size]
eleanor Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I am so happy. <3 I get to work on a set again![/size][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] A super special awesome movie set? :0[/font]
chibi-master Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 Today was much better than yesterday! I want to take a nap now, though... Does anyone want a hug?:catgirl:
Sangome Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Does anyone want a hug?:catgirl:[/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I'll take one. Two tests tomorrow, both my boring/hard classes. Not looking forward to it. ._.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]News Flash: College guys, your white long-sleeve shirt and pastel pink tie are not 'spring colors'. They are formal white with pastel pink. Dressing that way does not make you look springy; it makes you look like either flamboyantly gay or a sold-out prep boy. Additionally, wearing blue windbreaker gym shorts with said top does not make you look versatile. Nor does it work for family photography. It's damn stupid. Ask your mother why she never taught you to dress your bum ***.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]News Flash: College guys, your white long-sleeve shirt and pastel pink tie are not 'spring colors'. They are formal white with pastel pink. Dressing that way does not make you look springy; it makes you look like either flamboyantly gay or a sold-out prep boy. Additionally, wearing blue windbreaker gym shorts with said top does not make you look versatile. Nor does it work for family photography. It's damn stupid. Ask your mother why she never taught you to dress your bum ***.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Allamorph loves everyone.:animesmil
Skye Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] A super special awesome movie set? :0[/font][/QUOTE] [size=1]No... just the local theatre's production of Harvey. But I did get to be an extra on the set of Vampire Diaries last semester! :D[/size]
eleanor Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]No... just the local theatre's production of Harvey. But I did get to be an extra on the set of Vampire Diaries last semester! :D[/size][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] Oh are you from Atlanta?? One of my writers wrote a piece about how Vampire Diaries filmed at Oxford campus of Emory[/font]
CaNz Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master'] Does anyone want a hug?:catgirl:[/quote] am i too late to get one? i just got back from work, though i was suppose to get off at 7, so i missed the poker tournament i worked so hard to get into.
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][URL="http://kotaku.com/5511271/professor-layton-movie-getting-western-release"][COLOR="Blue"][U]The Professor Layton movie is getting a US release.[/U][/COLOR][/URL] Excuse me while I melt into a giant puddle of joy.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']am i too late to get one?[/QUOTE] IT IS NEVER TOO LATE FOR A HUG!:o Lateforschoollateforschoollateforschool......... :animedepr
Skye Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Oh are you from Atlanta?? One of my writers wrote a piece about how Vampire Diaries filmed at Oxford campus of Emory[/font][/QUOTE] [size=1]Unfortunately, no. They filmed the football scene from last season at the old high school out here in Monroe. :) Lemme tell yah, is Nina Dobrev snooty. -__-;[/size]
chibi-master Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 I'm going to learn to play the ukulele so that I can prance around the school dressed like a stereotypical Hawaiian tourist while playing goofy tunes.
CaNz Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']I'm going to learn to play the ukulele so that I can prance around the school dressed like a stereotypical Hawaiian tourist while playing goofy tunes.[/QUOTE] i know a bit about the uke.... have been playn one for almost two years now.
Anakoni Stark Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 [FONT="Times New Roman"]I was cleaning out my office today and I found [B][I][U]Discovery[/B][/I][/U] by Daft Punk lying underneath a bunch of discarded business cards. This was the album that changed my life; now I'm listening to it again and it still has that certain quality about it that's so hard to describe, but once you hear it; you get it. ^_^[/FONT]
Nony Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']i know a bit about the uke.... have been playn one for almost two years now.[/QUOTE] I totally didn't think of an instrument when I read this.
Nony Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 It's related to another little something called "seme". And I'm not even a BL fan or anything.
CaNz Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 oh god.... I thought we were done with yaoi! i had completely forgotten it even existed until just now. Now i have to get another brick so i can block it off with blunt force trauma.
Akieen Cloud Posted April 9, 2010 Posted April 9, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Thats when you just end up bashing your head against a thick wall to make it all go away and melt into bright happy little balls of colorful light![/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted April 11, 2010 Posted April 11, 2010 [SIZE=1]Having just finished watching 2012 I'm left wondering exactly how much alcohol I would have to consume to destroy an equal number of brain cells from Emmerich's latest insult to intelligence. [/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted April 11, 2010 Posted April 11, 2010 Got in trouble about detention and had laptop taken away. I can get back on using my iPod's inability to use a regular charger. I never thought I'd appreciate that thing as much as I do now... I has a Shaymin (Sky Forme) stylus! This makes me quite happy.
CaNz Posted April 11, 2010 Posted April 11, 2010 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Having just finished watching 2012 I'm left wondering exactly how much alcohol I would have to consume to destroy an equal number of brain cells from Emmerich's latest insult to intelligence. [/SIZE][/quote] your gonna need me to drink with you... if you take that kinda trauma twice you wont be able pass special ed classes.
Recommended Posts