Skye Posted May 20, 2010 Posted May 20, 2010 [size=1]So I'm losin' weight. Yay! I have dropped 10 pounds in the past week. :) And mah tummy's tonin' up! [happy dance] Oh, and Blink 182 is teh shiz. Just sayin.[/size]
chibi-master Posted May 20, 2010 Posted May 20, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]So I'm losin' weight. Yay! I have dropped 10 pounds in the past week. :) And mah tummy's tonin' up! [happy dance][/size][/QUOTE] Tell me how, please. :o I MUST KNOW. I can't decide if I'm sleepy or not.
CaNz Posted May 20, 2010 Posted May 20, 2010 i am also curious... how do you do the happy dance? is this close?:rotflmao:
Skye Posted May 20, 2010 Posted May 20, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Tell me how, please. :o I MUST KNOW.[/QUOTE] [size=1]Well, first I was sick for a week and a half. That made me stop eating a bunch of stuff. When I started eating again, half of the stuff didn't taste good anymore. For instance: coffee. Just tastes gross now. Figure out what it is your body does not need out of what you are eating and cut that. Like, what you're eating just for taste.[/size] [quote name='CaNz']i am also curious... how do you do the happy dance? is this close?:rotflmao:[/QUOTE] [size=1]More like this: <(^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^)> Yay![/size]
Magus Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]More like this: <(^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^)> Yay![/size][/QUOTE] :rotflmao:
Claire Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [SIZE="1"]I hate being home alone at night. I'm sure my family knows this, yet they went off without telling me they were leaving or even bothering to check if I wanted to go with them. So I was stuck all by myself in my house for two hours, unable to leave because my car is getting repaired. I love how much they care.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]More like this: <(^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^)> Yay![/size][/QUOTE] Please to be dancing with you? <(^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^)> I feel happy now.
Skye Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Please to be dancing with you? <(^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^)> I feel happy now.[/QUOTE] [size=1]<(^_^<)~ ~(>^_^)> ~<(^_^)>~ Now with shaking! :D[/size]
Allamorph Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [CENTER][FONT="Calibri"]<(o o <) (> o o)> <( o o )> ò õ [/FONT][/CENTER]
CaNz Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 i am confused... why is this so fun!!1 <'~'<) (>'~'> <('~')>
Ikillion Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜 ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ♪ [/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [CENTER][YOUTUBE="M I DOIN IT RITE?"]1PDIBTS_xDQ[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So I rewatched [B]Lilo & Stitch[/B]. Still a great movie. I love how just about everything that comes out of Lilo's mouth sounds exactly like something a real kid her age would say. Incidentally, there were never any sequels to this movie, nor was there an animated series or anime adaptation. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a lying liar who lies.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 what are you talking about Ace? there were both! {i am lying...}
Korey Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']what are you talking about Ace? there were both! {i am lying...}[/QUOTE] There was an Animated series on the Disney Channel....
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Korey']There was an Animated series on the Disney Channel....[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]NO THERE WAS NOT STOP SAYING WORDS[/FONT]
Skye Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]NO THERE WAS NOT STOP SAYING WORDS[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS :P So there.[/size]
SunfallE Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]And now... back to dancing... ♪♪┌(∵)┘♪└(∵)┐♪┌(∵)┘♪└(∵)┐♪♪[/COLOR][/FONT]
Skye Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]And now... back to dancing... ♪♪┌(∵)┘♪└(∵)┐♪┌(∵)┘♪└(∵)┐♪♪[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]I started a trend! <3[/size]
SunfallE Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]^Certainly more fun than other stuff one can do... so... ┌(=^‥^=)┘♪└(=^‥^=)┐♪┌(=^‥^=)┘♪└(=^‥^=)┐[/COLOR][/FONT]
Korey Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]NO THERE WAS NOT STOP SAYING WORDS[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"] I didn't say them, I typed them :3 BI lvoe when Stitch was [spoiler]interrogating the frog[/spoiler] in the movie. Easily my favorite part.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']NO THERE WAS NOT STOP SAYING WORDS[/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Humor. [quote name='Sangome][SIZE=1']WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS[/SIZE][/quote] Cool story, bro.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Cool story, bro.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Why am I being dragged into this? :animedepr I was just minding my own business and you accuse me of saying words. What the heck, man.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]...words. [/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote] [FONT=Calibri][I]J'accuse![/I][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted May 21, 2010 Posted May 21, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]NO THERE WAS NOT STOP SAYING WORDS[/FONT][/QUOTE] But wasn't there also a sequel with a yellow cousin with antennae? I believe his very not creative name was Sparky, yes?
Recommended Posts