Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Gavin' date='23 November 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1290539227' post='702068']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Good with this set for the time being.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
It scares me. :pout:

I went to a great course on voice acting tonight! It was really fun, if anything! Some old lady decided that we were bestest pals, though, so that was strange...
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' date='23 November 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1290556752' post='702080']
I was hoping to get an A on my English paper and I am upset about my Constitution test because no matter how much I study, I always get a C on history/government tests. -_-
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]I remember when I used to complain about high seventies and eighties in high school. Then I started university and my motto became "C's and D's earn degrees"
C:[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Anomaly' date='24 November 2010 - 05:05 AM' timestamp='1290571524' post='702089']
[font="Garamond"]I remember when I used to complain about high seventies and eighties in high school. Then I started university and my motto became "C's and D's earn degrees"
C:[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]Alexa I love you. That banner/sig combo is just too good. Nice Nujabes reference too. Probably my favorite song from him.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='23 November 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1290577431' post='702090']
[font="Tahoma"]Alexa I love you. That banner/sig combo is just too good. Nice Nujabes reference too. Probably my favorite song from him.[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]Haha! Thanks dude :3 I thought the (amazing) song totally fit the image and I'm always up for a Nujabes tribute.[/font]
Posted
Thought I would add a blond moment to the previous blond...stuff. Oo I was playing Uno and I changed the color that the cards had to be when you put them down. I changed the color to yellow....and I didn't even have any yellow cards...GO ME.
And during scrabble, the words "rap" and "skill" were close together and I wanted to combine the words, with one letter, but I didn't have the letter. I told my friends about the combination and they just started cracking up. I was sad because I didn't have the letter. ;~;
Posted (edited)
[b]I'm snowed in. :(

My internet is down at the house so I don't know when I can get online to post again. So if anyone is looking for me, I'm sorry but I can't tell when I'll be back.

I'm hoping to be back sometime next week though, if we get some sunshine and some rain.

I just hope this won't ruin our Thanksgiving. -_-

Why won't it stop getting colder? :wacko: Soon, all of the roads will be closed.[/b] Edited by Lilt
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='23 November 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1290585593' post='702093']
[b]So sorry to anyone who is looking for me.

I'll hopefully be back sometime next week.

I just hope this won't ruin our Thanksgiving. -_-[/b]
[/quote]
I was definitely looking for you... but don't worry, I will try to keep this from ruining our thanksgiving. [font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]^~^[/font]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='24 November 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1290567376' post='702088']
It scares me. :pout:
[/quote]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]
Working as intended, now get back to work.[/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='24 November 2010 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1290585593' post='702093']
[b]I'm snowed in. :(

My internet is down at the house so I don't know when I can get online to post again. So if anyone is looking for me, I'm sorry but I can't tell when I'll be back.

I just hope this won't ruin our Thanksgiving. -_-
[/b]
[/quote]
*hugs* Don't worry! I'll send you some turkey!
[quote name='The Professor' date='24 November 2010 - 04:40 AM' timestamp='1290591610' post='702096']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I think my new signature is pretty great.[/font]
[/quote]
I would agree.
[quote name='Gavin' date='24 November 2010 - 05:53 AM' timestamp='1290595999' post='702097']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]
Working as intended, now get back to work.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
How can I work well with that afro guy pointing and staring at me with his creepy fish eyes?!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='24 November 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1290597378' post='702098']How can I work well with that afro guy pointing and staring at me with his creepy fish eyes?![/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]The real question is whether or not you're more afraid of the creepy fish-eyed afro guy or what I'll do to you if you're not working diligently and quietly in the next two minutes.[/size][/font]
Posted
2 days down and one to go. Monday will be my final day of school. I just gotta nail this powerpoint and I am home free. I'm sitting on an A and B right now.

Gavin, you need to change your siggy and avvie. Hercule is a terrible character.
Posted
I said that too! but I have respect for Dozle Zabi, and I cannot break.
Its tough being loyal to a fake fallen confederacy sometimes...
Posted
[quote name='Phenom' date='24 November 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1290610809' post='702103']Gavin, you need to change your siggy and avvie. Hercule is a terrible character.[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Who ?[/size][/font]
Posted
I hate it when it rains here. When it rains, the rain leaks through the roof/ceiling into my room. -_- At 6:30 this morning, I was awakened by the sound of dripping and I found a leak. I put a bowl under it and went back to bed. Two hours later, I found two more leaks. ._. Fixed those and went back to bed. And before I fixed the leaks, my floor was [i]soaked[/i] and one of my old drawings was soaked as well, but it wasn't that important to me. I hate rain. -_-
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' date='24 November 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1290619554' post='702111']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Who ?[/size][/font]
[/quote]


[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='24 November 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1290620590' post='702114']
Dude, that's Satan...
[/quote]

Oh, my fault. Forgot about this original stuff.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Phenom' date='24 November 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1290623819' post='702119']
Oh, my fault. Forgot about this original stuff.
[/quote]

:P

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'd consider a Dozle set but I've yet to finished 0079 and I'm not a big Zeon fan.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Gavin' date='24 November 2010 - 11:39 AM' timestamp='1290627571' post='702126']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'd consider a Dozle set but I've yet to finished 0079 and I'm not a big Zeon fan.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
Then you will be crushed with the rest of the federation scum. HAIL ZEON!

[quote name='Phenom' date='24 November 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1290628528' post='702128']
Go with Lock-on Stratos.

Then again, maybe I should do that.
[/quote]
which one? d: Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='24 November 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1290630636' post='702132']which one? d:
[/quote]
Either one. From what I've seen of the 2nd (not much, I haven't been able to watch season 2) I found him to be a pretty decent character.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...