Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[quote name='×?ר×?×?' timestamp='1318804972' post='709954']
With ex-friend you mean your alter ego?
[/quote]
[img]http://myfacewhen.com/i/515.jpg[/img]



[color="#FFFFFF"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]You're lucky I haven't found out where you live and kicked you in the face yet. ^ ^[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyn
Posted
Well. As long as she didn't have herpes on her face or kissing disease, kissing won't do much harm. Apart from that one time where this really hawt girl has a breath that smells (and probably tastes) like sewage. And well, actually a lot more scenarios.
Posted
[quote name='×?ר×?×?' timestamp='1318838613' post='709961']...has a breath that smells (and probably tastes) like sewage...
[/quote]

Well, this was pre-vomit so the smell wasn't so bad. I was also smart enough to keep my mouth closed, so no tasting went on.
She was not hawt though, so I feel like a mouth rape victim. d:
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1318851807' post='709962']
so I feel like a mouth rape victim. d:
[/quote][img]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/793-man-crying-because-it-hurts.jpg[/img]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='×?ר×?×?' timestamp='1318978323' post='709975']
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1318851807' post='709962']
so I feel like a mouth rape victim. d:
[/quote]

[img]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/793-man-crying-because-it-hurts.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[center][img]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1044-bump-it.jpg[/img][/center]
[color="#FFFFFF"]I just really wanted to post this image.[/color] Edited by Lyn
Posted
I hate it when I get a really nice notebook. I always refuse to use any for fear of ruining them with whatever I decide to write or doodle.

It looks hideous outside. And the wind is going to be annoying today...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1319111203' post='709991']
I hate it when I get a really nice notebook. I always refuse to use any for fear of ruining them with whatever I decide to write or doodle.
[/quote]
I no rite. I have like 5 really nice looking notebooks lying around with some fingerprints on them from when I touched them for a hopeful moment, but pulled my hand away again before I dared to actually use the notebook.
Posted
It's so cold in this house! I need to get more quilts and a space heater.

AP English is messing with how I read books. I'm reading [u]Pride and Prejudice[/u] at the moment, but instead of thinking about where the plot is going, I'm thinking about the sentence structure and emphasis.
Posted
Today I get to go eat as much as I want for FREEEEEEEEE! ^~^
My friend Brady is paying for my lunch (since I covered him last time) and we are going to my favorite Chinese food buffet. This place has everything.... Sushi, Mongolian BBQ, Tempura, Crab... and free refills on soda! <3

Back when we were going to high school, Brady was the only one with a high paying job (mostly because he is two years our senior,) and he is a nice guy who likes company when he does stuff, which usually meant he would take us places and buy us food. This act of kindness has been called "The Brady Treatment" ever since, and has been used by our group of friends whenever all expenses paid outings occur.
Posted (edited)
[color="#008080"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]My laptop battery is no longer functional... ;-;
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltbhpkpVCh1qj5gob.gif[/img]

I need a new computer...[/size][/font][/color]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqk3juBvVX1qe7gz1.gif[/img]

[color="#FFFFFF"]but being the college student I am, I can't afford one. ;A;[/color] Edited by Lyn
Posted
[quote name='Lyn' timestamp='1319375710' post='710012']
[color="#008080"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]My laptop battery is no longer functional... ;-;
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltbhpkpVCh1qj5gob.gif[/img]

I need a new computer...[/size][/font][/color]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqk3juBvVX1qe7gz1.gif[/img]

[color="#FFFFFF"]but being the college student I am, I can't afford one. ;A;[/color]
[/quote]
I remember when that happened to me last year. I wish you the best of luck in finding another laptop.

Ate too much pizza with my friends and now I feel sick. FFFFF-!!!!!!
Posted
[kuja]So I developed a new regimen of setting daily goals for myself and achieving them one by one. It feels good to get stuff accomplished. Been going to the gym/exercising in general/ and being less stressed about work. Life is good right now :>[/kuja]
Posted
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Yay for life goin' good! :B

In other news, an eighty-seven year-old man got pulled off of the highway near Detroit and was found to have 228 pounds of cocaine in his car. LOLWHAT
And a seventeen year-old boy from my city gets 15 years of jail for burglary and for making bombs. ._.

AND OH, did you guys hear about the exotic animals that were let loose in a small town in Ohio? ._. What's goin' on with people lately.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Lyn' timestamp='1319658059' post='710038']
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]
AND OH, did you guys hear about the exotic animals that were let loose in a small town in Ohio? ._. What's goin' on with people lately.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
I found out while working at a soup kitchen. A homeless guy next to me turned and said, "That's why I don't have twelve tigers!"
Derp.

I feel like I'm forgetting some really important homework, but nothing is coming to mind... And my agenda indicates that I've completed any and all assignments...
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1319774801' post='710053']
Banana chips are pretty awesome. They taste like bananas but they have the texture and size of chips.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/927-i-see-what-you-did.png[/img]
But yes.
Posted
[img]http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac256/sunteaflower/The%20Road%20to%20El%20Dorado/eldorado_smile.gif[/img]
|
|
|
|
|
V
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lja0npJ8XT1qbdbdso1_500.gif[/img]

???
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1319938400' post='710061']
DAT AVI/BANNER SET! <3
[/quote]
[img]http://myfacewhen.com/images/9.jpg[/img]
Posted
i actually watched that movie last night (road to el dorado)....and in other news my mum is going to Egypt tomorrow night for a month and a half so i'm stuck with dad...yay, and when she comes back possible hello divorce papers :/ but apart from that life is good, mostly.
Posted
So I just got back from getting shot in the face with an airsoft gun a bunch of times! Six friends and I had a makeshift gunfight. No one lost there eyes, but one of us got pretty darn close.... I highly recommend not doing this, since there are lots of less painful ways of entertainment. Also, cleanup is a pain. We had pellets everywhere. u__u
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...