Boo Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='17 December 2010 - 10:47 PM' timestamp='1292622459' post='702878'] I think this is my favorite podcast so far, though. [/quote]I wonder why? 8D
James Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 [font="Palatino Linotype"]Awesome podcast, guys. The roundtable thing is working really well. And Korey, what's up with your cockney accent? I'll have to show you how it's done. Shy, I think Adam took you to the same restaurant that he took me to. He's addicted to that place, I reckon.[/font]
chibi-master Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 [quote name='Boo' date='18 December 2010 - 07:24 AM' timestamp='1292675071' post='702906'] I wonder why? 8D [/quote] Because I'm a blatant narcissist, of course. Also because the impressions always make me laugh waaay too hard.
Shinmaru Posted December 18, 2010 Posted December 18, 2010 [quote name='Jason' timestamp='1292681958' post='702908'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]Awesome podcast, guys. The roundtable thing is working really well. And Korey, what's up with your cockney accent? I'll have to show you how it's done. Shy, I think Adam took you to the same restaurant that he took me to. He's addicted to that place, I reckon.[/font] [/quote] I knew you would change your name after listening to this episode, and it still made me guffaw when I saw it.
Korey Posted December 18, 2010 Author Posted December 18, 2010 [quote name='Jason' timestamp='1292681958' post='702908'] [font="Palatino Linotype"]Awesome podcast, guys. The roundtable thing is working really well. And Korey, what's up with your cockney accent? I'll have to show you how it's done. Shy, I think Adam took you to the same restaurant that he took me to. He's addicted to that place, I reckon.[/font] [/quote] [font="Tahoma"]Who're you? Do I know you :V[/font]
James Posted December 19, 2010 Posted December 19, 2010 [quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1292714557' post='702921'] I knew you would change your name after listening to this episode, and it still made me guffaw when I saw it. [/quote] [font=palatino linotype]I'm glad I made you guffaw. [/font]
Korey Posted December 21, 2010 Author Posted December 21, 2010 [font="Tahoma"]Howdy folks! Just stoppin by to let you know that if you want to be a part of our very special Christmas edition of the Podcast, you're in luck! Boo and I are looking for co-hosts / submissions for the podcast. You know the drill, PM myself or Boo and we'll work out a time that works for the both of us! Thank you [/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]When's the deadline for the Christmas episode? I have a thing I just finally managed to start cobbling together and might be able to submit in time provided that I can get some time to myself to avoid awkward gawking tomorrow.[/font]
CaNz Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 I can prolly give you something today... now weather you want to use it or make fun of it is up to you!
Sangome Posted December 22, 2010 Posted December 22, 2010 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Good grief this podcast is going to be massive... Massively AWESOME! Ahahahahahaheheeeee~[/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, my piece should be in Boo's email inbox. Lemme know if I need to send it elsewhere.[/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Guh, lemme PM it to you then. ...why the hell am I still awake.[/font]
Sangome Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think my crappy sleeping habits are rubbing off on you...[/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, I've been terrible for years. It's just that up until now, I've generally at least been asleep before 5 in the freaking morning. Boo: Yeah, the music is actually what took me the longest. I wanted suitable snobbish background violin to make the segment sound as pretentious and high-class as possible. Didn't quite get that, but you've got to agree that [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5okzOrTYGU"]this violin cover of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy"[/url] that I found is totally awesome and fits the mood pretty well anyway. Although I could have probably turned it down a little at the very beginning, it's about the same volume as my narration there.[/font]
Boo Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 (edited) Ok. It's time. Episode 007 is out. NOW. [center][size="7"][b][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-007-the-holy-number-holiday-special"]Episode 007![/url] [/b][/size][left] It speaks for itself, I guess. Enjoy. Don't turn your volume up too high. Merry Christmas. CHRISTMAS CAKE, SEPARATE FILE AND LYRICS FOUND [url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/christmas-cake"]HERE[/url]. Audio files are downloadable by clicking the little downward arrow button above the audio track. [/left] [/center] Edited December 23, 2010 by Boo
Korey Posted December 23, 2010 Author Posted December 23, 2010 [font="Tahoma"]Just wanted to thank you guys for all your support with the podcast. This production couldn't move on without you guys. We hope to bring you bigger and badder( bad is good) things from our Podcast. You guys rock <3[/font]
Japan Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 (edited) [color="#9932cc"]The ending song was AMAZING. I am not going to lie. Shin sounds sexy with his ho ho ho's. Lyndy sounds like Trip, and Gome and everyone else were really cool too. I sounded like utter crap though. Boo, I'mma keel you. [/color] Edited December 23, 2010 by Desarina
Lyndy Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 ...You made me sing by myself when I'm pretty sure I asked you not to do that. =_______= But it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Soooo.... But nice episode this week. And happy holidays to everyone~
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 (edited) [font="Comic Sans MS"]We all need to get together when we're all rich and famous and do some bad karaoke. I do a killer impression of Fred Schneider from the B-52's. I don't even need to be drunk to do it. Song sounded great, though. Sounds like a lot of fun, remind me to sign up for the next one.[/font] Edited December 23, 2010 by The Professor
Shinmaru Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 [quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1293146376' post='703203'] [font="Comic Sans MS"]We all need to get together when we're all rich and famous and do some bad karaoke. I do a killer impression of Fred Schneider from the B-52's. I don't even need to be drunk to do it. Song sounded great, though. Sounds like a lot of fun, remind me to sign up for the next one.[/font] [/quote] I would gladly join you for a round of "Rock Lobster". Loved this episode, and you did a lot given the limited resources. (Skype trying to ruin Christmas!) The "Christmas Cake" song segment is especially well produced; great work there. And I am indescribably happy that Hans von Hozel's great works of literature will reach a wider audience.
Kei Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]There needs to be more Hanz von Hozel Theatre. That is all. (And good job on the song, folks. =D) [/color][/font]
Selene Shri Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 [font="Century Gothic"]That was fun! XD I loved the song at the end. I couldn't stop giggling at it. Oh and my mom says great job on using Mannheim Steamroller music for some of the background. x3 She really likes that group. [/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 24, 2010 Posted December 24, 2010 [quote name='Kei' timestamp='1293146993' post='703205'] [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]There needs to be more Hanz von Hozel Theatre. That is all. [/color][/font] [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]And that's all I needed to hear. Look forward to the above.[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now