Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Great poem! I really like it! Expecially the way how you did it ;) ABCD ABCD EFGH EFGH IJKL IJKL Like that :D
  2. Okay! Ill start this thing soon. If you still want to sign up, you can. And if you do; Please be a dragozaur. there are none yet.
  3. OOC: Lacroix is dead! And I was just posting a reply when I saw ur reply. So.... I PM'd Harlequin and he said I could. You two were destroying towns. Well...... Dimonox has no wings. But...... Ill just continue before you posted okay? ------------------------------ :devil:: You fools! You cant kill him! He lives in hell and he wont come in heaven so quick either. Ha! You really are stupidious! Visor: Huh?! Oh no! [I]"You cant kill him. You can only kill him with the sword of justice. "[/I] Visor: The what? [I]"Its on the path to heavens. Its guarded by the four beast of elemental. The one of Earth is in a cave on the foot of the mountain. The Wind beast is ontop of the mountain. The beast of Fire in the centre of the mountain and the beast of water behind the huge waterfall on the mountain. Defeat them all and you're able to get the sword."[/I] Visor: Where do we find the mountain?..... Hello?...... Tyron?...... Karina: What are you doing? Valen: Lets go for now! Visor: Yeah. I guesse so.....
  4. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i] [B]ok now where is my guy? [/B][/QUOTE] Thats the same thing I wanted too ask! I was only gone for 1 day!
  5. LMAO! Its just as I [size=1](never)[/size] Imagened! I [size=1](never)[/size] imagened it like: Im scrolling down a page of threats on my PC I see some stickies. I see James's posts. I see Mods closing threats and moving them too other forums. The Forums are full of threats and posts. LOL
  6. Tyron: They still had to reach my gym. Karina: That would be the next city they went too. yron: I dont know what we're still doing here. He wont show up anyways. Kei: You've got a point there.
  7. Nope! He's not even in the cell games! (just finished here :()
  8. ~"Help! Somebody help me!" "There's noone here to help you, they hate you." "No! My brother loves me!" "No. He hates you the most." "Leave me alone!" "Mwahahahahahaha!" "Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"~ Tyron: *jumps all sweated out of the bed* Why? Why is this dream following me since that I was a little boy? [I]Tyron walked over too the window.[/I] Tyron: This world will never change if noone does a thing about it.*sigh*
  9. Tyron: What's that?! Karina: What? Tyron searched with his eyes for something or someone. When he couldn't find anything he walked on. Tyron thinking: I saw something moving and I heared it too. It wasn't just an animal. It was too strong for it. I feld it's power. [I]They walked on and Tyron stopped again. He grapped a rock and threw it thou the waterfall. They heared a sound. Someone or something was there. Maybe it was the one that Tyron saw. [/I] Visor: How'd ya knew that? Tyron: Common sence. *grinnes* They walk to the waterfall. Right before they reach it it opens and a shape comes out of the dark. Tyron: I knew it. Karina: Knew what? Valen: Yeah?! Tyron: We were not allone. This place is special. Its roten, dark and all thats negative. Visor: Wha? Wolf: Hell. This is the passage to hell. Visor and Karina: WHAT?! Valen: So.... Who is that shape? Tyron: we'll see. [I]The shape came closer and closer. Visor made himself ready to attack. So did Valen and Wolf. The shape became a lttle bit clearer and Wolf saw a horn. Now Tyron makes himself ready to attack. [/I] Tyron: Its HIM. Karina: Who? Tyron: The devil himself. [I]Behind the Devil walks another shade.[/I] Visor: Grrrrrrrrr! Lacroix. Lacroix: Surprised to see us? Valen: Kinda. Tyron: What is he doing out side of hell?! :devil:: Why? Do you think im a dracula that only comes out at night? Karina: I thought never. :devil:: Too bad eh? ???: And of course im his guard outside. [I]Another shade walks over to them and they see its a pit demon.[/I] Tyron: Who are you?! Pit Demon: Dymonoc, but you call me the man in black I heared. Visor, Tyron and Valen: WHAT?! You?! Dymonoc: Yeah. Tyron: I swore at my mothers grave i would kill you and now's the time! Visor: No! Dont do it! you'll die!! Valen: Its not werth it!!! Tyron: Oh yes it is! [I]Tyron began to glow. His eyes became red. The phantom blade too and there was a field of electricity around him.[/i] Dymonoc: huh?! Tyron: Youll pay for what you've done! [I]Tyron burst forward and there was a huge explosion.[/I] Valen: NO!!!!!!!!!! Visor: TYRON DONT!!!!!!!!!!! Wolf: Argh!!! Karina: Tyron!!! :devil:: What the?! [I]As the smoke dissapeared, Tyron was gone. They still saw Dymonoc, Lacroix falling on his knees infront of him.[/I] Dymonoc: Good. He jumped infront of me. *big grin* Visor: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [I]"Visor! Im dead, but I can still talk to you. Our hearts are one, so They'll never seperate. Ill be here for you. Karina can make me allive someday again, but dont let her now. she hasn't got the strenght yet. Talk to you in a few minute okay?"[/I] Visor: Bye bro. C ya. Karina: Huh?
  10. Darth Raider: How amusing. Darth Chaos watched the race. Just for figuring out what his next move would be. Darth Raider: A pod race. Let's have some fun with them. *grinnes*
  11. OOC: Sorry for totally not seeing this :D. BTW: My real name is Tyron in this RPG. ____________ Sith soldier: Where do you think you're going?! "Dont you reconize me?" Sith Soldier: Sorry sir Raider. Darth Raider: Please call me Tyron. Sith soldier: Yes sir! Tyron: Ill be going then. Sith soldier: Where? Tyron: *talks like it is the most normal thing in the world* Battle field.
  12. Bravo! Even when you just posted it in a threat :P
  13. [B]Tyron:[/B] Man. Where am I? I can't remember a thing. Why am I on a beach? WHy are my cloths ripped? My head. [I]Tyron walked over to the civilization he heared nearby.[/I]
  14. Tyron: There's Visor! [I]Valen and Tyron run towards Visor who just strted a fight with someone. Tyron Jumps between them and Valen holds Visor.[/I] Tyron: What is going on here?! Visor: He called mother a b*tch! Tyron: WHAT?! [I]Tyron grabs the guy at his shirt.[/I] Tyron: What did you say?! Man: I said his mother was a b*tch. Tyron: You're talking about my mother here too! Man: How could I know?! Tyron: Man! What a lousy excuse! If I had the Time I would take the challenge on, but I haven't got the time, so Good luck for you! [I]Tyron turns around and the man begins to speak again.[/I] Man: That means youre father was a coward. :laugh: Visor: Never say anything about my father or mother! *looks at Tyron* [size=1]Ill better stay out of his way now.[/size] [I]Tyron turns around and slams the man against a stall in a second. The man runs at him again, bu Tyron grabs him again and throws im on two men who just pulled their daggers out to attack Tyron.[/I] Valen: Lets call Karina and get out of here!
  15. Boo

    Ratings please

    BTW: WHAT THE HECK IS A POKE-DOT-BOW?!
  16. Great poem. Only the name is a bit "linkin park style" :D
  17. Yeppo! Very good poem! i like lot. COuld do more with rime, but still great. BTW: Will you continue battle again? :D
  18. Man! This poem really was great! *all three thumbs up :D*
  19. Okay... If yuou say PL it wouldn't be so smart because they'll fill in like: 99999999999999 So..... What should it be? Like 1000 or 1000000 or 1000000000. Around wich one :D _________ name: Tyron age: 23 physical attributes: (what do you mean? Speed and attack and stuff?) bio: (Read the other RPG's im in and you'll get an idea) power level at max: (dont know yet) final attack used most: Zikaja (does a full power shooting attack. He shoots a huge ray out of his hands. He holds them like Masenko)
  20. Tyron: Hey! My thingy is doing weird again! He says an egg is close. Frankie: Ill check my thing too. [I]They both watched on their D-Arcs.[/I] Tyron: VERY Close.
  21. Karina: Where're they? Tyron: Follow me. I heard his stupid jokes all over the market. Karina: How'd ya know it was him? Tyron: Hey, Im his brother!
  22. Yep. Yardrat. It stands in a lot of threads so.....
  23. Tyron: What happend? Abob: So cold. Karina: Come on. Let's go sit closer to the fire. Abob: *shivers*
  24. Yeah but it are episodes. Still..... Whats up for the story.... Ive gotta read it first :D
  25. [COLOR=royalblue]Apocomon: I have no Idea where i am. This is kinda frustrating. [I]Meanwhile:[/I] Renamon: Wait here. Ill go find some of my friends. [I]Right after she runs off Apocomon trips over a rock.[/I] Apocomon: ouch! rock: You can say that again. APocomon: DO you know where I am? rock: here. Apocomon: Yeah b.... What am I talking to? A rock?! rock: Not a rock! the name's Gotsumon! Someone else thought it too. She was here right before you came. She'll return in a minute. Apocomon: WHo was it? Gotsumon: Renamon. Apocomon: Yay! Lets go wait for her![/color]
×
×
  • Create New...