-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
[color=gray][size=1]OOC: the new communicators of Slade can send a small shock to your brains. With that he can make the people that wear it, lose control of their own body. Kiting is wearing one since that he got his last mission. That way I can make my character go very evil with a reason lol. I just made that up, so blegh. I needed a way to 'clean' my char :< [i]"I knew it. The plan had to be ruïned eventually."[/i] Kiting stood up from his couch and stretched his arms. "Oh well, atleast I don't have to stay doing nothing in this lame club." He said while walking over to where he saw the bot being destroyed. Right behind him, came a huge cloaked man. When Kiting held still, the man kept walking and dropped the cloak, revealing a big hairy back. [i]"I hope they won't be too surprised to see him here."[/i] Kiting thought to himself when the man was almost in the circle the screaming people had made. Making it look sort of like a ring. "I hope you don't mind me playing along with y'all?" "The Master of Games!" BeastBoy let out when he was the first to see him. "Indeed. And I still have some business to take care off with you Teen Titans." [i]"As long as he makes it short, I want to head home..."[/i] Kiting was looking from a distance how the Teen Titans prepared for battle. A few feet to his left was standing Slade, with Dr. Light right next to him. At the very same moment, the door opened and Black Phoenix walked in, followed by a girl who looked a lot like Starfire. [i]"It's getting crouded here, and its not positive for the Titans. If there are so many of Slade's army here, why should I raise a paw?"[/i] Suddenly he fell to his knees, while holding the palms of his hands against his head. [i]"Not again! Come on! I don't wa.."[/i] But he couldnt finish his sentence, since before he knew it, his body had already brought him in the 'ring' next to the master of games. "Did you feel like joining me after all young fellow?" "While I'm here I might as well battle, right?" Kiting said, knowing that it would look cowardly to step out of the ring. So here he stood. Face to Face with the Teen Titans. But he knows he cant afford to loose.[/size][/color]
-
Art A Story That Should Not Be Told [Another Animation]
Boo replied to Dragon Warrior's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray]That part of 'I better get back or my puddle of water may get wet' almost made me cry ;_; If you would not just draw every stick figure within 2 seconds :< it might even look nice to look at. But ehm yes. Thou was succesfull by making me cry. It was such a sad story ;_;[/color] -
[color=gray]Really your style. Candy for the eye and even though its quite 'active', the light colours do it good. As I am going to love FFXII, and you made a banner out of it I rate it pwnage. Long time haven't seen a banner from you ^_^[/color]
-
[color=gray][size=1]The footsteps were echoing in Kiting's mind while he was walking. Still thinking about what it could've been that startled him back on the roof. Though he was in deep thought, he couldnt miss the headless servant lying on the ground. "What has gotten into Slade lately? I mean, Slade was pretty insane, but he wasn't THAT bad..." Before he knew it he had reached the door of Slade's room. While looking around he saw the head of the servant he saw earlier hanging up the wall. "Slade, working on your decoration?" "Want your head up there aswell?" "You know you're not able to do so, I don't wear any communicator remember? "I don't need those crappy communicators. I'll do it with my bear hands!" "Mind if I laugh in my hand?" Kiting made a noice that sounded like someone trying to wistle on his fingers. "Anyways, you summoned me?" "Yes, I did. I want you to go back to those Teen Titans and make sure every single one of them goes to the club." "That's all?" "I can send you in as kamikazee force but-" "Give it up Slade, I was never raised with a leader, so I'm not strong at the listening part." "Just bloody do what I told you or I'll let my whole army shoot your arse off!" "I'm going, I'm going. No need to make yourself mad." "OUT!" Kiting, knowing that Slade would get really pissed if he wouldnt go now, went through the door with a smile. "No, take him to the hospital. We can't trust anyone but our own right now, we have no idea who he is or who he might work for. I'm not willing to risk the lives of the Titans for that, and Cyborg and I can only do so much. If he's as badly injured as you say than you need to get him to a hospital in time. Get Terra to do it and get back to the Tower, we have something to discuss." [i]"Two are headed for the hospital? I'm pretty sure the whole lot here is going to the club, but if those others go to teh hospital I should follow them to make sure that they go too."[/i] Kiting thought, and his body acted quicker than his mind, since he was already standing outside the Teen Titans tower. "-I'll just make sure he's all right and then I'll come back as quickly as possible." The voice of terra indicated that Beast Boy must be leaving... And he was correct, a few seconds later the door opened and Beast Boy walked out. Behind his back, Kiting walked in the hospital room. "Hello there." He said, surprising terra. [/color][/size]
-
[color=gray] Some avaters of the best band every :< And wha'd'ya know, I provided them all with names! [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenBrian.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Brian May [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenHSpacebrian.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Brian May ('hot space' cover) [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenIIFreddy.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Freddy Mercury ('Queen II' cover) [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenIcover.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] 'Queen' cover [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenJohn.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] John Beacon [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenNightat.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] 'Night at the Opera' cover [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenRoger.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Roger Taylor [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueeninnuendo.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] 'Innuendo' cover [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenliveatwembley.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] 'Live at wembley' cover [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueennews.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] 'news of the world' cover [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music) [img]http://apoco.250free.com/Avaters/avaqueenrocks.gif[/img] [b]Name:[/b] 'Queen rocks' cover [b]Category:[/b] Queen (music)[/color]
-
[color=gray]This is aweseome, I can kill people by looking at them! :< Okay got three thigns to say about the movie. 1) It was hilarious 2) It was shexah (and now you is 1337) 3) I hope I can be your best man on the wedding with unibrow man :^D[/color]
-
[color=gray]4®3 |/\|3 ß31|\|9 1337 1|\| +|-|15 +|-|®34ð? *cough* Whitedragon, dude, turn the bloody caps off. o-0;; And Silthfox, if you don't get any bloody replies thats mainly because some lame people that come here are to lame to read the whole post so they have something like 'forget it', but thats not a reason to double post >:^o (don't want to act like the wannabe mod but I couldnt let it >.
-
Writing There's Something About Gavynn [New Series]
Boo replied to Dragon Warrior's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray]Gab. Only one thing to say: Shexah as always. And if you won't provide me with more of this I'm going to cry ;_; and steal you shexahness with this melon.[/color] -
[color=gray][size=1]"Why do people want to take over the world so badly?" Kiting said to himself while cleaning his blade "The people on it don't think at all. Even though they see it infront of their own eyes, they still won't stop doing something about the fact that their insdustry is going to get us all killed. You don't need a villian to make sure that hap..." He stopped in the middle of the sentence when he felled a hand being layed on his shoulder. "Alendral, Slade is trying to reach you for days now and he wonders why you don't answer him." [i]"Why can't you get it in your bloody head that I am not called Alendral, but that my name is Kiting?!"[/i] The question flashed through his brains but he didnt speak it out loud. "Kiting?" "You were saying?" "Slade would like to know why you don't answer him." "Because he can just simply say what he has to say to you." "I don't think that answer will satisfy him." "Then he can bloody screw himself! Just tell him what I said to you and if he aint sattisfied than he should just tell that in my eyes." With that, Kiting left the room, while the servant walked through an other door. "Every plan that Slade makes, falls into nothing. And what am I stuck with on my team? A bunch of morons who can't even beat a few kids, atleast thrice as young as them self. Why can't he think of a smert strategy that can whipe the Teen Titans all out at once, but noo, he needs to sent his units in one-by-one." Kiting took a walk around the old part of Slade's lair. The noise wasnt less here than it was in the new part. "Why would he blow his own lair up?.." While thinking that, he was walking towards Slade's private part without noticing it. Before he knew it, he was in the room and the doors were shut behind him. [/size] And now I shall continue at the time where we all are. [size=1] The voices echoed through the halls of the tower. "And here we are, the brave clan of Robin Hood to protect our fatherland!" [i]"Beastboy... After all this time that I have watched them, I never heared him say anything that he didn't think was bloody funny himself. Heck, I didnt even hear him say anything funny. Though his strength is better than his Humor. Humor won't help anyone in battle..."[/i] "Stay out of my room!" With that yelled, someone left the room. Kiting looked to see who it was, only to see a bit of cloak. [i]"Raven?.. I give her full right to leave that Neanderthaler with his bad jokes."[/I] Kiting, wrapped in his own cloak, walked up the stairs to go after Raven. He heared her say something about the roof, right before she left the room, so that's probably where she's heading. The last rays of the sun hurt his eyes so that he let loose of the door, which closed with a loud noise. When Kiting opened his eyes again, he saw Raven looking right at him. When he looked a little better, he saw a boy behind her aswell, but the sun made it too hard for him to tell who it is. His hood didn't work a thing against the sun rays. After the loud noise the door had made, silence fell down on the roof. Almost at the same moment as Raven opened her mouth, the sun dissapeared, making Kiting able to recognize Kid Flash in the other person. [i]"What could hé possibly be doing here?"[/i] "Who are you?" The voice of Raven broke the silence with a tone of suspicion. "My name is none of your business." "You just made it our business by sneaking up on us from behind!" This reaction came from Kid Flash. "I do not like to call it sneaking, I like to call it observing your target. And now I will leave you two behind since if I wont leave, you might get angry and we don't want that, do we?" "What do you mean 'observing your target'?" that was Raven again. "I mean it as I say it." "Then you are our enemy!" "If you want to put it that way Kid Flash." "You know my name, so atleast want to know yours too!" "If you really think it's that important, fine. I'm Kiting now I should be leaving. Slade might want to know whats taking me." With that, he left the two Teen Titans, by jumping off the roof. [i]"Hell, why did that sun scare me so much?"[/i] [/size][/color]
-
[color=gray]Eh yeah, I cannot find the file. Is that just me, or..[/color]
-
[color=gray]"Put yourself together Kiting. You can make this..." [I]The young boy shot off from where he stood. The first obstacle came near, just a few simple barricades. He set off and jumped but in mid air he clapped out his wings, causing him to jump over all the barricades at once. He then started sprinting again as soon as he hit the ground. The next obstacle. Two huge walls standing right infront of eachother. "They must be something like 60 fe.. Dammit! Keep your mind empty, Kiting!" He thought while hopping from the one wall to another. After doing this like four times in total, he reached the end and spread his wings for he knew it would be a long fall. Again, as soon as he reached the ground, he blasted off to the next obstacle. "Two obstacles left." Suddenly he went out of sight, but if you would come closer, you'd see there is a covered tunnel, which hardly is big enough for a human, yet very long at the same time. But where a normal person would be on like eight feet, Kiting was done already and he did another sprint just to dive in the water twelf feet further. Kiting swimmed for almost ten feet when he suddenly jumped on an object in the water. A crocodile! The pond was filled with them! "Remember the training." He jumped from crocodile to crocodile and then landed on the sollid ground at the end of the pond. The end was in sight. Just a thirty feet left... The sound of a wissle gave him such a shock that he almost tripped, if he could not grab hold of the finish court. If only he would have been a bit faster... [/i] "Dammit! Didnt make it!" Kiting kicked against a rock to send it off flying against a tree. "Dammit dammit dammit! Why didn't I make it? I trained so bloody hard! But all that training has been for nothing!" He felled like kicking a tree but didn't do it afterall, knowing he wuld only get more pissed when he would hurt his foot. "Ah, heck! Even stupid computer controlled holograms can beat me! And they are not even on level 87. Okay, calm down Kiting. Just train harder and do it over later... With that he ripped off the wires connected to his body and walked out of the training hall, after turning the hologram room off, leaving everything with a gray metallic color.[/color]
-
[color=gray]The instrumental music is really nice, but that guy with a goofy huge head and the feathers in his hair, should just bloody shuddap. Hmm yes. So what I was saying should be made clear by this: The first song (in the shadows or something like that) was not really well and the feathers were like pain in the eye. In the second song (with the race cars) I found that the instrumental music was pwnage, but the singer again was a complete Idiot. The third (in my life, I think...) I don't know really well yet, but the clip bugs me lol. So when I see them on, and the other music channels are all HipHop or Trance-ish poop, I pick for the Rasmus. But thats in desperate times... I mean, Hip Hop... I would like to kill whoever brought it on the world. But I have this feeling the person is already dead. >.>[/color]
-
[color=gray][b]Name:[/b] Alendral [b]Code-Name:[/b] Kiting [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Side:[/b] Slade's Army [b]Powers/ Abilities:[/b] He can jump much higher, further and faster due to little wings on his back. Though he doesnt spread them much, so people don't notice them. He is splendid with the sword and is almost unbeatable in close combat. This special ability he named [i]Melee[/i]. Even though it looks normal since he trained and all, you will notice that it's a special power when you meet him in combat. [b]Gadgets:[/b] The short sword you can see in the discription pic (the sketchy one) or atleast, that size. It doesnt have anything special to it. [b]Description:[/b] [IMG]http://www.creativeuncut.com/media/dis-warriormale.jpg[/IMG] [b]Personality:[/b] Doesn't really give a poop about life or death. He just doesn't want to die on a stupid way. He likes Slade's army less than he likes the Teen Titans, but he teached himself never to let 'liking' stand in the way of fighting. [b]Weakness:[/b] Raven. Her psychic related powers that is. So the raven thing doesnt bother him much. The powers which let her move things and shoot energy. [b]Small Bio:[/b] He doesn't really give a damn about what Slade wants to reach and all. He just joined due to the fact that he was able to train in a special training area he made. His past is very vague but it come down to the fact that he casted away his real name Alendral, to replace it for Kiting, due to matters that, in his opinion, are unimportant for anyone except him. He lost all of the memories about his past untill the moment that he was found in a wooden forest hut by a woman. Though, when she wanted to take him home, he ran and was left wandering around for years. In that time he had time to train on his special powers and get used to his wings, untill he met Slade recently. [/color]
-
[color=gray][b]Name:[/b] Alendral Kiting [b]Age:[/b] 23 [b]Race:[/b] Human [b]Weapons:[/b] -p90 [IMG]http://opensores.thebunker.net/pub/mirrors/defcon/images/defcon-11/dc-11-shoot/p90.jpg[/IMG] -Desert Eagle -Some knifish thing [b]Skills:[/b] Precise Aiming especially with the desert eagle. The p90 is more for the heavy fire [b]Description:[/b] [IMG]http://www.creativeuncut.com/media/s3-jacques.jpg[/IMG] [b]Side:[/b] I'll let anyone find out while reading the RP [b]Personality:[/b] Doesn't like someone to walk around with him, although when it's a matter of life or death (on that moment) he can be counted on. Although his humor is hid deep, its there... [b]Biography:[/b] MY CHARACTER'S PARENTS WERE KILLED SO HE MOVED TO THE CELTRAENOIS AND GREW UP THERE, WHICH IS SUCH 1337!!! *cough* Okay, unlike what you are used to read in bio's his parents weren't killed. He just left home since he's 23 and then people leave home mostly (well y'uh). The only reason why he is looking for the Alpha and Omega is because of his curiosity. And its not like he has anything else to do. So thats pretty much it. He learned his shooting to himself, just because his dad wouldnt teach him, since he didnt want him to get connected with danger. He doesn't like to shoot people or anything, so he just shoots when necessary. And well eh... What do you expect from me except that? Kind of a simple childhood which brought him to this state. Tada! [/color]
-
[color=gray]Eh yeah whatever, I'm sorry for that, but still it remains to be hard to find a picture Idalo ^_^;; So that was actually the reason for my last post .[/color]
-
[color=gray]If you could supply me with a picture of Idalo, I would really appreciate it since either you spelled it wrong or just no one has pictures of Idalo on Google (img search) So yeah... But why do you need a new banner? You have a cool banner which you only have for a week orso at the most I think... Not like that is a reason for me, not to make you one ^_~[/color]
-
[color=gray]In the first drawing, I couldnt see any flaw at all at first, but something startled me. And that is the closed eye, which IMO should be a little lower. The second I have no complain about, except for that there's a line in the ear which is too sharp.. But thats such a little flaw that it doesnt count. The third maybe was the less best. The neck seems awkward and the shoulders are really small. In all, I thought the hair was fabulous and so were the faces, and the shading is very nice aswell. Great job ^_^[/color]
-
Writing When It Just Doesn't Work [Writer's Block] -- [E]
Boo replied to Lady Asphyxia's topic in Creative Works
[color=gray]Writer's block is probably the main reason why I hardly ever join Role Playing Stories lately. That's because I never seem to be able to post in an RPS, doesn't matter how badly I want to. I just can't get anything good on paper (or the PC screen...). And it really bugs me when my hands are just itching to write (type ¬.¬ ) something, while they work against me at the same time. I write when I have the need to write. It might be just because I have this song line in my head so I must do something with it, or just because I'm reading some good writing of someone else. It really depends on what i write ofcourse. I wrote comedy (and I mean "So Meaningless That You Can Beat It So Hard, But It Still Wont Give A Sensefull Word" if you get what I mean) and even though it's like putting every thing you even think off on paper, I can even get writer's block for that. Hmm wait, ill continue this later.[/color] -
[color=gray]I read the Dutch (original) version of this book and I simply loved it. I loved it so much that I read it twice! For those who don't know what its about, (everyone) it's about a boy who goes back in time and by accident lands in a crusade, formed by little children. He goes with them and tada, you have a book. It was really funny how I read it and the next day I heared about it getting refilmed, which I hope gets done really good cause I sure am going to see it ^_^ So does anyone know it or are you all a bunch culture barbarians? (rewarded with the European 'best historical novel ever' reward)[/color]
-
[color=gray]I think you should use the second background. Its way better to look at than the others and it fits the two stick figures who are on it. The first is pretty much not letting any color through except the bright stuff (so its like really dark with bright stuff on it lol). The third looks really plain with the gray Background and it doesnt really fit the figures. So yes, the second is best.[/color]
-
[color=gray]Hm... i can't really work with more than two pictures.. Three at most if I really have to anyways. I would love to do it if you could just choose 2 or 3 characters for me to use ^_^;; While I'm posting anyways... Could you tell me a color you would like it to be? And what do you want on it qua Text? Only a name, a quote or both?[/color]
-
[color=gray]Here ish my banner for you milady. Enjoy =P [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18686&stc=1[/IMG][/color] [size=1] ::EDIT:: Redo[/size] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18689&stc=1[/IMG]
-
[color=gray]With Drawing I think its a little bit talent and the other part practice. With graphics/designment I think its more likely practice than talent, since you just need a good program and thats it. ::EDIT:: Graphics/designment in the way of banners and such. I mean, I havent got any talent at all in Graphics and still I aint the worst person around. Just alot of practicing with PSP. And Hitokiri. I have the most crappy PC you can imagine (well almost) and about the program, I just meant leterally. With both, its the question if you [i]like[/i] to do it. If you like drawing a lot, you are more inspired to draw something than when you don't like it at all and you just do it because you have to or something like that. It probably hasnt got anything to do with talent at all. You just have to have fun doing it and then you eventually practice by just drawing constantly. -thats my 2 pennies + an extra Edit penny.[/color]
-
[color=gray]Great stuff you have here. I believe I said almost the same when you last posted some of your work on OB ^_^;; The only thing I miss in the first few pages is the text. Other than that, this is just great and nothing less than that. Great air, great sounds (lol), great characters, great ground, great guns, great everything XD ^I really gotta stop saying that, before I learn it to myself...[/color]
-
[color=gray]Long live Energy Formed by Movement's trend whorishness! I must say, you being trend whorish is far more appealing to the eye than when you are doing those weird sharp liney figures which you lately did a lot lol. This piece is marvelous. Nice light. Nice 3D rendering. Nice pixel stuff at the sides, nice everything ^_^;; [size=1]It would look better if the bg was bright instead of black.. An undercover Girl caught my attention on that part.[/size] Great job Electricity Formed by Movement![/color]