-
Posts
4066 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
52
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boo
-
Thats cause Boomspeed deleted all my banners and stuff >_> Oh well... Time to use 250free now
-
Chaos didnt answer my question correctly ;) It was actually the upper left corner of the pool. Or atleast it IS in my game :p
-
[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/biggy02.png[/IMG] ^its with the same pic, but now its more likely a splash kinda thingy :p (yeah yeah. Im working on new styles ;))
-
I checked to see if this looked any good. (I mean taking away the border of the left white part) It does look better with the line >_>;; [center][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=380671[/IMG][/center]
-
what is it with u, pink and hearts? Oh well. Its ok i guesse.
-
Dont you know anything Dennah? :nope: (J/K) AW: Its freeking awesome ;) Lol. Carnage is one of my favs too xP
-
how are you going to put more words in an answer which is one word? ;P ill take Q oki?: in G/S/C where do you EXACTLY find the missing machine part?
-
coooool :) I see nothing wrong except that the big S looks a lil bit Bg kinda thwarts the rest of the tx, but it wont lower my note :p 8.5/10
-
"They're fighting..." [I]Knuckles sits in the window with his eyes closed, while Terra is standing on the house to see if anyone's coming. Suddenly they heared Tails calling;[/i] "ROBOTS!!!" [I]Quickly, Terra and Knuckles ran to Tails, finding a hole in the ground and one broken robot.[/I] "They took Tails and the Emeralds!" Terra jumped in the whole, being followed by Knuckles. "Oh darn! I didnt expect those stupid robots to come underground!" [I]They kept running and suddenly they saw the robots climbing up the whole, taking them to the edge of the forest.[/I] "Now!" [I]They charged into the three robots remaining in the hole, causing them to mel-fuction. They heared a crash above their head. While jumping up through the hole, they saw Knuckles guarding the emeralds with his life.[/I] "Oh great! There you are! Get them away from the Emeralds!" "You got'cha!" Terra said while flying kick one of the robots, which was just going to attack Tails, against its head. "They're with a bit more." Knuckles counted the robots while knocking one down. "Getting scared?" Terra kicked a robot away from himself and jumped back. "You should know me better than that." Knuckles winked at her, followed by causing a robot a breakdown with a ram on its head.
-
well. Its pretty nice. But there are two things: 1. overrates the OB banner size 2. The pics aint cut out too well. BTW: Its in the wrong forum ;) this is request Art&Design is for posting up banners/drawings/wallpapers etc.
-
Pretty nice but take away the black with the title on it. ;)
-
its realy nice, but I think you use a little to much the Enter button ;P
-
i must say that in the beginning i didnt realy like it but later I realy liked it (also the beginning causec at the end it made more sense) bravo ;)
-
"What the?" Knuckles ran to Tails just to hear him mumble something. "Gam....door..... Back" "It cant be... Gamma 4?" Terra jumped through the window followed by Knuckles keeping his eyes on the robot. "He better give back the emeralds" Knuckles jumped up and then shot at the robot with his fists in its direction. "or he wont survive long" [I]Knuckles rammed into the robot, making it drop the Emeralds. Quickly Sonic, who came out of nowhere, grabbed them and gave them to Tails who just revived from the hit.[/I]
-
Dunno... Just found them [I]somewhere[/i] I guesse. heh ^^;;
-
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1][b]Can't you do anything else besides putting pic's of anime girls on colored screens and fading[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I didnt fade ;) and yah i know they're the same, but I am just eperimenting
-
[IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/08.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/09.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/10.png[/IMG] here they are They are simmiliar to the GoldenParadise ones, but... yah.
-
Its cool. Just change the Dreamcast part out of it so it keeps its theme ;)
-
OOC: Lets get some action going on ;) [B]IC:[/B] "So. Where to begin?" Knuckles looked over at Terra while saying it. "I dont know. We'll just have to search for Emeralds, meaning we'll probably find the guy there too." "Yeah. I guesse you're right." [I]Suddenly they stopped.[/i] "Eh... Knuckles? Are you sensing what im sensing?" "I hope not..."
-
I just wanted to say that Poilwrath doesnt evolve into Politoed, but Poliwhirl does ;P
-
Just a random anime girl I guesse. Dunno if its actually someone...
-
Ehm. Just a suggestion but first look through the forum page before you post a suggestion ;P Cause this must be the 4th time in one page heh. James would say sumfin like that not enough peeps want it so maybe if you make a thread in the Otaku Lounge, it might turn out bigger like the Spriting forum and become its own forum :)
-
I was just about to post about it too... I guesse [i]someone[/i] putted sumfin in so its 'host free'. (meaning no one can use OB as a host ;))
-
Another one :rolleyes: oh well. ooo. The emperors new groove :p i have it on Video ^^;; Ill post my DT as soon as im back from ma dad