Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]James Christopher Baggett. You may have noticed I've given up on the J.C. Baggee alias and switched to my real name...I've begun signing my posts with "--Chris", so just call me Chris. Uhm...yeah.

--Chris[/color]
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I know i posted my name before but now i know what it means so here we go


Frankie:
Origin:English
Meaning: Modern variants of Frances meaning From France or free one

Flora:
Origin:Italian
Meaning: Form of FLORENCE. blooming

Lee:
Origin:Chinese
Meaning: plum

Shaw:
Origin:English
Meaning: A Grove

Frankie Flora-Lee Shaw

*glares*

thats me

Shucks
Guest visser 3
Posted
My name is David Lloyd Armenta.I think David means 'beloved'.I also know that Armenta is from Spain thats all I know.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i]
[B][color=blue]my name is judson joseph _______.[/color]


[color=red]SO EVERYONE CALL ME JUDD!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Well, hullo, Judson. ;)

Hey, that's not a bad name at all. I like it. And to quote my Geometry teacher, "It's better than being called a crocus."


--Mike
"char,char!"[/b][/color][/size]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Whats a crocus.I was just wondering.Please tell me.
Posted
[color=red][b]My real name is Matt. Nothing special.[/b][/color]
Posted
My first name means "From the lendin tree dell"
My second name comes from the roman emperor Augustus(Commonly know as Octavian) I'm not sure if my last name has any meaning

Oh and my full name is lendell Octavius lattimore the emeror from the lendin tree dell
Posted
My real name is Gizmo...ha...ha...I bet all of you thought my name was something stupid like Justin. Geeze, what's wrong with you idiots...

( ;) )

-Justin
Posted
My first name is Shoshona. That`s supposed to be hebrew(Think I misspelled that.)for Lilly. My middle name is Jolisa. I have no idea what that means. Most of my friends though call me Jojo or Shosho. It`s annoying. My last name is too wierd to say. I was named after my dead jewish godmother and my dad.(middle name is supposed to be the girl version of his.)
Posted
[color=red]My name is Annie! :toothy:I like my name and I think it suits me...... :)
Well to be honest...my name is really Ann. :rolleyes: I don't mind that name either but it really doesn't suit me. One time a teacher called me Ann and a whole bunch of pepl in my class were like "your name's Ann????:eek:" and I was like "ya its the actuall name for Annie" They were all so amazed! it was quite funny actually. Only a few pepl thought it was normal like my best friend and another one of my friends. Sometimes I think pepl can be very dull. *sigh* Oh ya..I don't know what it means sorry! [/color]
Posted
I'm Susan Renee' Hagee

Susan: Hebrew. Lily of the valley.
Renee': French. Reborn.
Hagee: German.

So, I'm basically 'Lilly Reborn' or 'Reborn llly of the valley'. BTW, I hate my first name, so I go by Renee'... or by my nickname, Joey.
Posted
[color=teal]I go by a bunch of names. Here they are:

[b]Fox Hunter:[/b]Fox for cunning, Hunter for my unrelenting will.

[b]Kitsune Ryooshi:[/b]Japanese for "Fox Hunter".

[b]Blaze Ixion:[/b]Blaze for the fires in my eyes, Ixion for the Greek king tied to a flaming wheel.

[b]Blaze Firenze:[/b]See above, Firenze for an old word for "pain".

[b]Artemis Graves:[/b]Artemis for an old English noble, Graves for my deathly attitude when I'm depressed.

[b]John Schock:[/b]John after the saint, Schock........I hate my last name. It's German. For what, I dunno.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I go by three names. Alex Williams = my goodish side, where I am polite and hard working.
Alexus Bing = my baddish side, where I am a super soccer star, and I am mischevious, and have devilish thoughts.
Alexia = What Weh's mum calls me![/color][/size]
Posted
ahh if i dont post it someone i know here is bond to make fun of me for it, I usually go by ifra but my names Deanna----- or dee
Posted
my real name is...lol everyone all knows it almost cuz ken says it too much --; darn him and *mumbles on* but its Reina-Ann it means Queen Beloved
XD;
but my nickname is lily and Rei..@_@ ..blah!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...