Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What scares you..?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hieghts...*shudder* I hate hieghts....Oh, and train platforms. I'm always terrified I'm going to fall off and be crushed by an oncoming train. I'm always freaked out by those...And being alone in a dark room. Those things freak me out....
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Orien_Xel [/i]
[B]Hieghts...*shudder* I hate hieghts....Oh, and train platforms. I'm always terrified I'm going to fall off and be crushed by an oncoming train. I'm always freaked out by those...And being alone in a dark room. Those things freak me out.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know why, but I like being alone in a dark room. It helps me to think about things clearly.

I never realized so many people here would be afraid of spiders! I'm not scared of them. I used to be, but now I just enjoy killing them. Is that wrong? I don't know, but I'll do it anyway. They have no right to infiltrate my house!
Posted
Defenitly (sp?) spiders, I hate spiders...what do they need all those legs for anyway and have you seen the way the scuttle *shudders*. Having said that I won't kill one, I have to either trap it myself or get someone else to trap it and take it out to the garden or summat. I'm not claustrophobic as such it's only when my head's covered, like when I went caving some really small spaces there and I was perfectly fine...I guess it's because I knew I could get out ya know?

I also have a fear of needles, but maybe that's just the pain factor...ironic that i agreed to give blood at work, that just proves how much of an idiot I really am lol.
Posted
Sleepwalkers. I think it's because I can see their body there, and they're moving, but somehow I know they're not *in* there. You can just kind of tell. That's #1...

I agree with Ruby on the love thing, I freak out if I find out anyone might like me. I don't know why.

Watching someone die. I never want to see anyone die. I guess that comes from when my dog died... O.o Gah. I was right there, it was gross.

Oh, some people mentioned the exorcist... and it made me think of that scene where the girl was crawling down the stairs backwards, twisted like a person's not supposed to twist...! People bending and twisting in ways they aren't supposed to be able to reaaaally freaks me out. Gaaaahh...
Posted
What scares me..?
not heights not spiders not the dark....well of cores
death and where i'll end up but i guess i'm scared of
well noises you know these little sounds that just float
around in your head.*shivers*they creep me out!!!
Guest Fly-T
Posted
People that even act like they are or even actually possessed by something....that shi* aint nuthin you would wanna witness..Makes me wanna wet myself..
Posted
Hmm, I have lots of things that scare me but what I am really afraid of are tornadoes. Ever since I watched Twister, I've been a bit paranoid about tornadoes. How can something that beautiful be destructive? I really don't know myself, but I always sleep downstairs in my basement when we get rainstorms and when I hear howling winds.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by forgotten_rogue [/i]
[B]I spent the night at a friends house once and he and his brother keep telling me how freaky the Exorcist was and there were saying how its the most scariest movie ever..[/B][/QUOTE]
Holy crap me and a bunch of my friends watch the hole thing I was gonna pee myself to..But I get scared easy.
Posted
What scares me is being alone in a room that is pitch black and nothing can be heard. 2. Some of my dreams scare me I don't know why even if they aren't scary and 3. DEATH
Guest animefangirl
Posted
I don't even get really scared but i do get creeped out. not by much though...but what i do get creeped out by is kind of funny: ants, centipedes, and being alone in the dark (but only outside).
but i've sort of gotten used to ants since our house has them right now and i can just spray them with tile cleaner to kill them ^^
Posted
OMG I Think E.T. is scary too hes so creepy no one ever agrees with me. Hes especially creepy when hes all white and dying and stuff

BUt anyway Indecision scares me
Posted
I dunno...I'm not sure what scares me. It's all to do with a situation really. For example, after watching the Ring, I didn't feel to right before I went to sleep. My brother kept running around, and turning the tv on to static late at night, so that didn't help. But it's the situation that does it.
Posted
Reading through all these posts make me wonder, as to how weird i am. Most of those things dont scare me, admittedly as Jesuschicken said, it depends on the situation, but alot of them actually excite me.

I mean if there is a spider crawling up my leg, il jump up and down like the rest of them, but being choked is kinda exciting for me, up untill the point that my face goes purple, which one guy did to me.
I like sitting in the dark, spiders and bugs dont worry me, unless they are poisoness and on me. As for hights, again exciting, slightly scary though, but more thrilling than scary.

But yea there are some things that really do scare me, burning to death is one, drowning(for some reson its worse that choking) and eternal lonliness is a pretty damn intimidating little gem. So yea, weird is me maybe i have a thing for fear or something.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Terpischore [/i]
[B]I'm scared of propellars and sharks...i hate how you're getting into a boat and you don't know where taht dang propellar is..i once hit my leg on it when it wasn't turned on and i FREAKED OUT i started shaking because what if it had been on? My leg would have been cut off....i'm also afraid of sharks because you don't know where it is...it could sneak up behind you, er, under you and eat you just like that...and something coming after you and you have no place to hide...::shudder::...falling into a black, bottomless pit...not knowing where you're going...

::5 minutes later::

I'm afraid of the unknown. That's what it is..i'm afraid of death, i'm afraid of propellars and sharks because i don't know where they are, i'm scared of anything that i don't know where or what is going to happen next...gee... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] [COLOR=dodgerblue]I'm the same way. I'm totally scared of the unknown and death! And I'm afraid of Pain. Thats why I hate sharp cornered things. I hate having cabinets open when I'm walking around. I'm weird..But I hate death, and I really don't want to die..And I'm also scared of the after life. I'm actually scared of them, but they could be in the room with you, and you don't know it..Freaky.:nervous:

-Scaredy Cat[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well what scares me right now is my broken wrist. I'm afraid that i'm not going to be able to write or draw again (though i know it's highly unlikely). I'm afraid that when the doctor takes off the cast he'll say that it hasn't healed right or something. I don't know what i would do...learn to write with my left hand i guess..[/color]
Posted
I used to really, really hate climbing up the ladder to our roof. At one point, I had to put a 30 foot ladder up all the way and go to the second to last rung.

It's not that I afraid of heights... but I'm afraid that the ladder will just fall over or something else. I actually got over this the other day though.

My other one is basically being in our basement in the pitch black dark. No, I'm not afraid of the dark.

I just do not like our basement at all. I don't even like being in there when it is lit. I don't feel right down there.

So that's it heh.
Posted
The only thing I'm really, really afraid of is heights. Heights just scare the crap out of me. The thought of falling and maybe dying is just too much for me. But something I've found odd is that I'm afraid of heights, but I have absolutely no problem with flying, where you're basically the highest that you're going to be. I have no idea why this is so, but oh well.

Oh yeah, I sometimes get scared in video games like Silent Hill. Resident Evil doesn't scare me, because it's all cheap scares, but Silent Hill really does scare me because it's mostly freaky psychological stuff...it just weirds me out...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Buu [/i]
[B]Yeah i thought that that Alien scence from Signs was freaky too my heart was pounding! [/B][/QUOTE] Majin Buu, you scare me.:box:

...and I'm scared of cute little monsters called Pok`emon.

[color=red][SIZE=1]Don't double post please. - Semjaza[/SIZE] [/color]
Guest Vlad Von Dracul
Posted
Heh, Quite a few things scare me , I aint gonna name none of that , perhaps i will tell one or two people , the people i do tell will be told on AIM, I will only tell them if they want to know..
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness Ruler [/i]
[B]Majin Buu, you scare me.:box: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahah Yes I am very scary.. Beware
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mirai_torankusu [/i]
[B]The only thing I'm really, really afraid of is heights. Heights just scare the crap out of me. The thought of falling and maybe dying is just too much for me. But something I've found odd is that I'm afraid of heights, but I have absolutely no problem with flying, where you're basically the highest that you're going to be. I have no idea why this is so, but oh well.[/B][/QUOTE]

I've never had a problem with flying either. I guess it's because I first flew in a plane when I was two so it never really scared me. Looking down a great distance though and seeing a pit of nothing just really freaks me out though...
Another thing that kind of creeps me out, is when I have my computer stereos up really loud and then someone IMs me and it makes that noise. *twitches* IMs are evil...
Posted
I'm scared of death. And sex. And gore. And... Well anything like that. It just freaks and grosses me out. (except for the death part; I fear my death and death of others.)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...