Boo Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 The WWBTMFTHOWFOB Contest, or Who Would Be The Most Fun To Hang Out With From OtakuBoards, is a contest of awesomeness or some junk like that of me and DW. We will first have you people nominate other people (you can't nominate yourself) for the voting. Then, once that evil Dragon Warrior returns from his trip on Friday, we will plot and wait 'til saturday to start voting. This gives plenty of time to nominate someone. Make sure you do! Then, when voting starts, more will be explained when that thread starts. To start nominating: [size=4][b]Very VERY important:[/B][/size] (maybe people will see it now) You can nominate only one person. Which is not yourself Just post the name and explain your choice. If you really WANT to post more, you have to chose one to nominate. You can only change it once, unless you want to vote me (j/k). So one nomination which you can change once. Please avoid the posts not related to the thread, or i'd be even more pleased to see as many as possible threads with nominations in it. Now ehm... Nominate! And to get it starting: [B]Dragon Warrior[/B] (coincidence huh? Well he forced me to nominate him so bwah lol J/K) Ehm yeah. He's ehm... darn funny... so we'd probably be laughing on the floor the whole time untill my last few brain cells pop out through my ear... and thats fun. ^_^
Dragon Warrior Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Yes. Do what the man says. I'll start the show and I nominate D_A right above me, here. WOO! Why? Because he has good idears and he made a fan club about me :) ^_^
Vicky Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Well...hmmm, I'd go for...no..erm... I have loads of friends, but the most FUN person would be D_A because he's basicly funny. 2nd place would be Taylor hewitt. Nice chap. 3rd place would be...dayday. I like dayday. But ofcourse D_A, your funny. So, yeah. Taylor is close because he's nice and sweet(so are a few others, but not as nice as him). But D_A's the man for this.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 1. vicky - great friend she rules 2. SaiyanPrincessX - One of my best friends. She is the best. 3. dayday - i would want to hang out with dayday, she's great I nominate those people. ^_^
Valen Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 I'd have to say Starlight, but a close second would be SPX or WolfMaximus13 (sorry D_A, you got enough votes :p). Starlight - She is fun to be with and knows how to have a good time when you can get her away from that gypsy dance song...
Spikey Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [COLOR=indigo][FONT=arial]I nominate *scratches head* I nominate *spats out gum* How about Desbreko. He's so cool, I mean he beats games like there's nothing to it, and he's just so cool. I nominate him, yes him, because he could help me beat Chaos Legion. XD.[/color][/font]
wrist cutter Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 FINE I'LL NOMINATE TRANSTIC NERVE IF I CAN'T NOMINATE MYSELF AND I'LL DO IT IN ALL CAPS TOO.
Mist Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1] I nominate...Phantom. He's a really nice person, and Juu's gonna get nominated by someone sooner or later, so both my people will be in. ^_^ [/color][/size]
Sara Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i] [b]Very important:[/B] You can nominate only one person. Just post the name and explain your choice.[/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*cough* Just thought I'd point this out. And that is one [i]heck[/i] of a thread title... I suppose I'll edit this later.[/SIZE]
Zen Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 3rd place goes to ReTarr 2nd place goes to spotg67 1st place goes to SilpeheedPilot Honarable Mention: Battosai, Japan_86, Charles.
LostProphet Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]*Tries to read the big letters* Oh well 3rd Place: Kaola Su....She's an awesome chick 2nd Place: Taylor Hewitt 1st Place: Raiha...an interesting individual this is[/color][/font]
Barra Maral Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Well, is this for nominating people you havent hung out with before? Cuz, if so, then I would say D_A, cuz he's just so darn funny. Lol
eleanor Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [size=1] And I thought everyone would pick Sara or some other OB-God. :P[/size]
Kitty Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 DRAGON WARRIOR!!!! His ideas for the "Daily Comic" comics are HILARIOUS!!! If I ever had the chance to hang out with a fun guy or girl from OB, it'd be DW 'cuz he's got it all. He's also got tons of friends, too. That helps. Laterzez! ~Lalalalalala~
Baron Samedi Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Dragon Warrior he makes up some really funny stuff- dont really know him, but oh well. Awards to Charles (dry humour.... and 'junior' is soo damn funny), Tasrai and Eve (buds). Piromunkie has that really cool banner- with that skully thing on da purple background. Spikey has an awesome banner and avatar. (Evil Me. god thats bloody hilarious). Prolly others, but i spose ill go with............*drumroll*......... SPikey! coz i crack up whenever i see the banner, and he seems like a cool guy.
TheShinje Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [size=1] I nominate MillieFan for my nomination, because she's a really great person, and fellow believer in Christ too. Runner - Ups; Deathknight, Justin, Dan L, Juuthena, I wish I could have nominated you all :tasty:[/size]
WW2 Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 ME!!!! I'm a great person to hang out with. I'm smart, funny, and once you get to know me, I'm a pretty likeable guy. At least I think I am.:therock: But then again, I am usually wrong about these sort of things. Plus I'm pretty sure this will be a disqualified vote, but oh well. I just can't pass up an opportunity to toot my own horn.:D :Edit:Actually I can.
Moor_Child Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I'd have to say, Double_B_Diago, he's seems like such a fun lovin guy. I know I shouldn't mention anymore, but I gotta say 2nd would be Metatron, and 3rd is dayday. They're both so nice!
Japan Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 ummm, this is hard. There are so many people to chose... 3rd place goes to....Otakusennen 2nd place goes to...Battosai 1st place goes to...Charles...he is very funny and cool guy Runner ups: KKC, WW2, Shuan, and James
Guest dayday Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 It's hard to pick so I'll do three even though I'm not supposed to. First place: Stuart-he's really cool Second Place: ReTarr-always nice Third Place: Ruby-she's fun to make fun of hehe Woah. It took over five minutes to write this. I'm a slow thinker. i need to drink some coffee or something.
Vegitto4 Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [b]Lady Maciaodh[/b](i never seem to spell her name right after i look at it a second time) She's helped me through alot, more than i care to try and explain, and even if she is away from us for a little bit, she is never forgotten. The woman is awesome, in every sense of the word. *ahem* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LostProphet [/i] [B][color=blue][font=arial]*Tries to read the big letters* 1st Place: Raiha...an interesting individual this is[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] you would be correct on the interesting part. thanks alot will :P [/sarcasm]
GinnyLyn Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I nominate me anyway. Gaw, I'm a scary kind of fun in real life. ^^ OK, um, to keep it [i]in[/i] contest, I'd say.... ...huh. I can't think of anyone. O.o *trounces off singing, "Me me me!"*
Recommended Posts