OtakuBoards

Otakupedia Entries/Suggestions/Discussion thread

Charles

[color=deeppink]I'm not happy at how little attention this is getting. : (

Maybe this will kick-start things. First, a correction: Dead's was not the first and only online courtship in OB history, although I don't believe any of the others ever got as far as engagement. Also, I suppose it depends on what is meant by "courtship," which I'm pretty much taking as meaning "dating."

Second, an addition. Ginnylyn was well known for her love of CCEBs (Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans) and SH (SledgeHammers). That should probably be worked into her article somehow.

Third, a proposed new entry!

[b][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?u=129]Angel_Satun_Healer[/URL][/b]. Joining in early v1, Angel_Saturn_Healer quickly became an established member. She posted main in the Digimon forum and Games and Stories, and was a driving force behind turning Digimon into the tight-knit forum it came to be. Her contribution to the Digimon forum was recognised when she was offered the position of Digimod, whch she held for most of the rest of v1.

Angel_Saturn_Healer participated in many popular RPGs, including "Hunt for the Dragonballs" and the lauded "Digistory," which also included most of the Digimon forum regulars.

After the switch to VB, Angel_Satrun_Healer reregistered as Saturn_Healer. However, her posts became more and more sporadic, and she ultimately disappeared from the boards entirely a few months later.[/color]

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the contribution, Nerdsy; it is great as always. I will add in your new entry and make adjustments as per your suggestions. Also, you might like this: tomorrow I will kickstart Otakupedia Fridays. Basically, every Friday members can look forward to a glimpse at OtakuBoards' past or current events/important members.

Currently, I have been tweaking the site quite a bit.

Look for an announcement from me tomorrow regarding the range of the changes I have made, along with what articles I would like to see members work on with me.

Also, I am in the planning stages of an Otakupedia-sponsored event with White. I have no idea when that will take place, but it obviously will not be until after White's plate is clean and all current events are concluded.

So, fun things ahead, hopefully. :catgirl:

[SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Would it be self-centered to want to see myself in the Otakupedia? Hehe.

Notable Information:

- Joined October 28th of 2000
- Moderator of Gamecube Section
- Dragonball/Z/GT Quizzes that stumped even the forum moderator, TN
- Dragonball/Z/GT RPGs
- Editor of the Yu-Gi-Oh! section on the main site
- Fall from grace in a battle against James, resulting in deletion
- Met both Nerdsy and Shift in real life [That's worth something, hehe]

I could go on, but I feel as if I would be wasting everyone elses time, hehe.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Cruizr][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]
- Met both Nerdsy and Shift in real life [That's worth something, hehe] [/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Meeting me is an accomplishment, yes, and should be shouted to heaven and earth.

I'd wouldn't go bragging about meeting Shift, though. :angel:

EDIT: Should thimoc really go under the "banned members" category? I mean, he's not banned anymore, and there seems to be other members who have been banned and allowed to return that aren't listed under "banned members." Well, just Altron. [/color]

[QUOTE=Cruizr][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Would it be self-centered to want to see myself in the Otakupedia? Hehe.

Notable Information:

- Dragonball/Z/GT RPGs

I could go on, but I feel as if I would be wasting everyone elses time, hehe.[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE][color=#b0000b][size=1]Plus you share a birthday with one of the coolest members ever.

Just saying...

Nerdsy, I think people that are "famous" for having been banned probably ought to go in said section...[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]
Nerdsy, I think people that are "famous" for having been banned probably ought to go in said section...[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]If we're going to include notable bans, I don't think we should call the section "banned members." It's a little misleading and confusing. : P[/color]

[COLOR=DimGray]I have an idea.

Maybe you could add a part about the newer members tht have made an impact on the boards of recent. A quick overview of such members, like what has gotten them popularity.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Such as Tekkaman, BKstyles, Rachiminoff, ForgotteÑ-HerÖ (Me, i now, but I'm not being selfish.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]But you now all those of us who have been respected a tad bit on the OB network.[/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]This has been bugging me for a while, and I finally verified it: Alexander used to be a mod. In V2, he went by the titile of "Lord Hyraken", and modded Pokemon and Digimon. Before that, he went by G/S Expert.[/color]

[QUOTE=ForgotteÑ-HerÖ][COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=Blue]Such as Tekkaman, BKstyles, Rachiminoff, ForgotteÑ-HerÖ (Me, i now, but I'm not being selfish.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]But you now all those of us who have been respected a tad bit on the OB network.[/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#b0000b][size=1]So write it. Otakupedia can only include what people are willing to write.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Cruizr][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Would it be self-centered to want to see myself in the Otakupedia? Hehe.

Notable Information:

- Dragonball/Z/GT RPGs

I could go on, but I feel as if I would be wasting everyone elses time, hehe.[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Actually, would you mind going into a little more detail? I would like to be as thorough as possible. It would be great if you could elaborate on your "fall from grace," for example.

[QUOTE=Jeremiah]Just a little FYI: It just came to my attention that I typoed Sephiroth's name in my entry regarding MAMA, and this has translated over to the Otakupedia itself.

I don't know how much of this is accurate since I'm running on memory power, someone else can correct it if they know otherwise. ^_^

[b] Final Flash[/b]
Category: Old Members, Former moderators.

[b]
Early Days:[/b]
Final Flash was a category moderator on the Otkauboards from 2001 to 2003. Often remembered as the guy who created the socks thread, there was more to Flash than just that.

Final Flash registered somewhere around the twilight days of the UBB run Version 2 and the new VBulletin run version 3. Flash quickly rose to prominence as an exemplary member in the forums he frequented, and soon became moderator of the spriting forum. After a run in the spriting forum, and proving himself there, Flash was moved to moderating the more populated Sony forum. It was here that Flash carved out a reputation as a solid moderator, running the Sony with the upmost of efficency and dedication.
[b]
Rise to Supermod status:[/b]

Final Flash was, however, unhappy with the arrangement that saw hin owrking under Kuja, who was at the time supermod of the gaming area. Flash often saw Kuja as an inferior member owing to his post quality. When Kuja was banned from OtakuBoards, (for more information see Notable members: Kuja) Final Flash celebrated by creating an avatar showing Kuja's unsername in the background, with the status of "Banned," and a sprite in the foreground pumping his fists into the air in celebration.

Final Flash soon became supermod of the gaming arena, and as a result, the area took on a whole new lease of life. It was around this time that Flash created the Maverick Hunters RPG, an RPG that would attract some of the more prominent members to join up. It was one of the highest quality RPG's of it's time, and raised the bar of quality in the Adventure Arena singificantly. James, the amdinistrator of the time, like the story so much, he would go on to pen two sequels to it. One of which would invole the Flash himself.
[b]
2003 Dissapearance.[/b]

He would hold on to his supermod status until early 2003, when he suddenly and unexpectedly dissapeared. Zeh took over as supermod of gamer in the wake of Flash's absence.
[b]
2004 Comeback.[/b]

Early in 2004, Flash made an unexpected comeback to the forum, registering a MyOtaku account and posting in several threads. The Daily Otaku of the day recorded reports of topics that had been "Flashed." Many members though the Flashster was back to stay...

However, Flash soon dissapeared again, never to be heard from since. He left behind an OtakuBoards gaming section that was all the more richer and matured for having known him.

Final Flash was named after Vegeta's "Final Flash" move in DragonBall Z, though it is safe to say he made the name his own.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm touched. Seriously.

I saw the thread and couldn't just leave it be--I had to skim it. But I mean, I didn't expect anyone to remember me, let alone all my RPGs, my history as a mod, haha. Nearly brought a tear to my eye (Oh and I never modded Sony, my IRL friend "NeoCactuar" held that dubious honour. I modded Digimon and something else, maybe Gundam? before becoming Super-Mod for the RP section).

Good to see you oldies are still kicking it--Sara, James, Charles (CWB ;p), AJeh, Desbreko... Jeremiah i'm not familiar with. A new name for an old friend, perhaps?

I'd love to catch up. You guys still all chat on AIM or what? Let me know!

- Connor AKA Final "I couldn't remember my username or password" Flash

[SIZE=1]I think I'll join Sara.

Seriously, it feels like the last four and a bit years haven't happened and I'm back just waiting in hyper anticipation for Flash and Warlock's latest work. If Neil, Warwick, D'Ann and Craig come back, Andrew and I might be able to relive some of those old DBZ RPGs. [/SIZE]

[size=1]I think I joined a year after you left, Flash. But it's always interesting to see an Oldies' history (and an exemplary one at that).

With this in mind, I propose a Moderator Timeline of Succession. This would probably start out better as textual, chronicling the transition of power for each moderating position. Of course, it would be done by forum (included those discontinued and renamed, which would be noted as such). I envision a more graphical representation eventually, probably in the form of a family tree or hierarchy or ... you know what I mean.

This is going to require quite a bit of help from Oldies, as the oldest mods I can recall aren't very old at all. So what do you all say? If anyone wants to start working on it, below is a wealth of good information. Things in bold... you get the idea.

02-25-07: Phenom becomes a moderator of Hardwired.
02-24-07: Panda becomes the new category moderator of Arts and Entertainment.
02-24-07: Stuart and Charles resign.
02-15-07: With the Nifty Fifty over, Shy transfers power to White.
01-13-07: White becomes Event Master [b](through contest)[/b].
09-02-06: White becomes a moderator of Play It.
09-02-06: Charles is promoted to Category Moderator.
06-29-06: Blayze, Ezekiel, and Sandy become moderators of Adventure Square.
06-28-06: Jokopoko becomes the moderator of Arena Underground.
06-21-06: Ikillion becomes a moderator of Anime Lounge.
06-21-06: indifference is promoted Category Moderator.
06-18-06: Bio resigns from modding Arena Underground
05-22-06: Charles rejoins the staff as a moderator of Play It.
05-11-06: Peanut becomes moderator of PC/Mac!
04-26-06: Red resigns from modding PC/Mac.
04-12-06: Clurr becomes a moderator of Music, Movies & TV.
03-14-06: Revelation becomes moderator of OB Anthology.
03-08-06: indifference also joins the staff [b](I don't know what position)[/b].
03-07-06: SunfallE becomes moderator of Otaku Lounge and Aaryanna becomes moderator of Anime Lounge.
03-03-06: Stuart becomes Category Moderator.
03-02-06: Lady Asphy becomes Category Moderator.
03-01-06: Sara resigns [b](I don't know from what position)[/b].
02-17-06: Syk3 resigns from modding the Art Studio and Retribution takes his place.
01-25-06: Shinmaru resigns from Play It and Bombu takes his place.
01-23-06: r2vq becomes moderator of Anime Lounge.
08-01-05: Solo and Arcadia resign, Stuart becomes moderator of Otaku Lounge and Petie becomes moderator of Music, Movies & TV.
07-30-05: Teams are dissolved, Desbreko becomes an Administrator.
05-14-05: Raiyuu becomes moderator of Otaku Lounge, Ozymandius Jones becomes moderator of Adventure Square, terra resigns [b](from what position?)[/b].
02-28-05: Dagger becomes an Administrator.
01-05-05: Yay! Shy is back. ;D [b](to Event Master?)[/b]
11-20-04: Solo becomes team leader of Tokyo 3.
11-03-04: Piro and Asuka resign [b](from what position?)[/b].
10-11-04: Shy resigns and Arcadia takes his place [b](what position?)[/b].
09-09-04: Bio becomes moderator of Arena Underground.

Edit: I just noticed the categories "Notable Bans" and "Banned Members" are identical. Why?[/size]

[QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]
With this in mind, I propose a Moderator Timeline of Succession. This would probably start out better as textual, chronicling the transition of power for each moderating position. Of course, it would be done by forum (included those discontinued and renamed, which would be noted as such). I envision a more graphical representation eventually, probably in the form of a family tree or hierarchy or ... you know what I mean.[/size][/QUOTE]

Great idea, Retri. It'd serve as a list of [I]all[/I] the moderators in the history of OB at the same. Now if someone would only remember all those dozens of people who've been part of the staff one time or another... XP

[quote name='Retribution][size=1']With this in mind, I propose a Moderator Timeline of Succession. This would probably start out better as textual, chronicling the transition of power for each moderating position. Of course, it would be done by forum (included those discontinued and renamed, which would be noted as such). I envision a more graphical representation eventually, probably in the form of a family tree or hierarchy or ... you know what I mean.[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]
Hear, hear!

I might be able to help with one such project but I don't have too much knowledge about past moderators and I totally suck in the graphics department.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Flash]Good to see you oldies are still kicking it--Sara, James, Charles (CWB ;p), AJeh, Desbreko... Jeremiah i'm not familiar with. A new name for an old friend, perhaps?

- Connor AKA Final "I couldn't remember my username or password" Flash[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Holy crap, another [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=35704#post540494][u]flashing![/u][/url] Someone get a camera!

Good to see you posting again, Connor. I merged your old account into your new one here, so all your posts and whatnot are together. If you want your name changed back to Final Flash as well just let me know. My AIM name's the same as ever, or you can PM me or something.

For the list of staff changes, I've filled in the missing information. Also, some notes about names and stuff:

[list][*]Tokyo 3/Anime & Manga was the anime/manga category, now known as Entertainment.
[*]Hardwired was the gaming category previous to it being merged into Arts & Entertainment, and Play It was the forum now known as Hardwired. This is why Charles was able to be promoted to Category Moderator of Hardwired but later resigns from being Moderator of Hardwired.
[*]PC/Mac was merged into Play It during the removal of the Hardwired category, to form the new Hardwired forum. As such, the two forums' moderators were both moved to modding the new forum.
[*]The Prefecture/Arts & Entertainment was the misc. category, now known as Community.
[*]The Arena was the roleplaying category, now known as Creative Works.
[*]Before the dissolving of teams the title Team Leader of Team _____ was used for category moderators, but to avoid confusion this isn't reflected in the list.[/list][/color][size=1]03-31-07: Charles rejoins the staff yet again as the Otakupedia Curator
02-25-07: Phenom becomes a Moderator of Hardwired
02-24-07: Panda becomes the new Category Moderator of Arts and Entertainment
02-24-07: Stuart resigns from Category Moderator of Arts & Entertainment and Charles resigns from Moderator of Hardwired
02-15-07: With the Nifty Fifty over, Shy transfers power to White and resigns from Event Master
01-13-07: White becomes Event Master (through contest)
09-02-06: White becomes a Moderator of Play It
09-02-06: Charles is promoted to Category Moderator of Hardwired
06-29-06: Blayze, Ezekiel, and Sandy become Moderators of Adventure Square
06-28-06: Jokopoko becomes the Moderator of Arena Underground
06-21-06: Ikillion becomes a Moderator of Anime Lounge
06-21-06: indifference is promoted Category Moderator of Tokyo 3
06-18-06: Bio resigns from Moderator of Arena Underground
05-22-06: Charles rejoins the staff as a Moderator of Play It
05-11-06: Peanut becomes Moderator of PC/Mac
04-26-06: Red resigns from Moderator of PC/Mac
04-12-06: Clurr becomes a Moderator of Music, Movies & TV
03-14-06: Revelation becomes Moderator of OB Anthology
03-08-06: indifference also joins the staff as a Moderator of Anime Lounge
03-07-06: SunfallE becomes Moderator of Otaku Lounge, and Aaryanna becomes Moderator of Anime Lounge
03-03-06: Stuart becomes Category Moderator of The Prefecture
03-02-06: Lady Asphyxia becomes Category Moderator of The Arena
03-01-06: Sara resigns from Category Moderator of The Prefecture
02-17-06: Syk3 resigns from Moderator of Art Studio and Retribution takes his place
01-25-06: Shinmaru resigns from Moderator of Play It and Bombu takes his place
01-23-06: r2vq becomes Moderator of Anime Lounge
08-01-05: Solo Tremaine resigns from Category Moderator of Tokyo 3, Arcadia resigns from Category Moderator of The Arena, Stuart becomes Moderator of Otaku Lounge, and Petie becomes Moderator of Music, Movies & TV
07-30-05: Teams are dissolved, Desbreko becomes a Site Administrator
05-14-05: Raiyuu becomes Moderator of Otaku Lounge, Ozymandius Jones becomes Moderator of Adventure Square, terra resigns from Moderator of Adventure Square
02-28-05: Dagger becomes a Site Administrator
01-05-05: Yay! Shy is back as Event Master
11-20-04: Solo Tremaine becomes Category Moderator of Tokyo 3
11-03-04: PiroMunkie resigns from Category Moderator of Tokyo 3 and Queen Asuka resigns from Moderator of Anime Lounge
10-11-04: Shy resigns and Arcadia takes his place as Category Moderator of The Arena
09-09-04: Bio becomes Moderator of Arena Underground[/size]

[size=1][url=http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.otakuboards.com]Archive.org has a decent amount of archived OB pages[/url], if nothing else this should give everyone a starting place to assemble a *complete* listing of OB staff.

Was anyone close enough to Transtic Nerve to write an Otakupedia entry for him? Charles and I both want to write one for him, but it would be largely incomplete using what little information we remember about him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Retribution][size=1']Edit: I just noticed the categories "Notable Bans" and "Banned Members" are identical. Why?[/size][/quote]
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Because not all bans are notable, and not all notable bans have banned members anymore.[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Flash]Wow, I'm touched. Seriously.

I saw the thread and couldn't just leave it be--I had to skim it. But I mean, I didn't expect anyone to remember me, let alone all my RPGs, my history as a mod, haha. Nearly brought a tear to my eye (Oh and I never modded Sony, my IRL friend "NeoCactuar" held that dubious honour. I modded Digimon and something else, maybe Gundam? before becoming Super-Mod for the RP section).

Good to see you oldies are still kicking it--Sara, James, Charles (CWB ;p), AJeh, Desbreko... Jeremiah i'm not familiar with. A new name for an old friend, perhaps?

- Connor AKA Final "I couldn't remember my username or password" Flash[/QUOTE]

[font=arial]I am [i]speechless[/i].

You did mod Final Fantasy, did you not? And I remember NeoCactuar...he and I used to chat quite a bit. He was a New Zealand patriot, lol.

You've got to come back, Connor - if only for MHP! Can you believe I posted in it just the other day? It's still hanging on by the skin of its proverbial teeth!

Ahem, anyway... Deb, I'm pretty amazed by the staff listing you've got there. I'm happy to see that Otakupedia's still going strong.

I used to chat with TN quite a bit but that was a long time ago...I'm not sure if I'd remember enough details at this point. Perhaps a few people will need to collaborate on this - maybe Connor can help out there. ~_^[/font]

[color=deeppink]I swear, if anyone posts this while I'm doing it I'll kill a hobo. These will be tentative dates, as the wayback machine is only so powerful. They also won't include anything from after v7 started. And if any subforums had different mods, I don't know if I'll be able to see them. There also may be a problem with when a mod changes their name, and I've treated every differnet name as different people unless I know for certain otherwise.

The Nintendo forum changed/was butchured so many times I really lost track of what was what, so Tony's bit will need some work. I've also only proofread the first half or so; however, if I left anything out, it's starting dates. I got mixed up somewhere along the line, so some of the ending dates may not be exactly accurate.

I'm going to use "~" to stand for "sometime between." Question marks either mean the way back machine didn't go back any farther, or v7 came about and I couldn't check anything.[/color]

Drix D'zanth: Otaku Lounge (Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003 to ???)

transtic nerve: Dragonball (Jul 21, ~ Sep 22, 2001 to Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002); Supermod Otaku Art and Design (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003); Otaku Lounge (May 15 ~ Jul 21, 2001 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002; and Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003 to ???); Artwork/Graphic Design (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002)

Manic/Endymion: Music, Movies, and TV (Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003 to ???)

Mitch: Otaku Lounge (Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002 to Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003); Poetry, Fan Fiction and Literature (Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003 - ???)

Arcadia: Adventure Arena (Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003 to ???)

terra: Adventure Arena (Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003 to ???)

Chaos: Battle Arena (Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003 to ???)

Queen Asuka: Anime Lounge (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002 to ???)

Jinzouningen17: Dragonball (Nov 28, 2002 to ???)

PiroMunkie: Dragonball (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to ???)

Digital Monster: Digimon (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to ???)

Solo Tremaine: Yu-Gi-Oh (Nov 23, 2002 ~ Jan 24, 2003 to Dec 30, 2003 ~ Aug 06, 2004)

Shinmaru: Nintendo (Jul 30 ~ Aug 08, 2003 to ???

Deathknight: PC/Mac. (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to ???)

RicoTranzig: Otaku Adventures (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002); Supermod Otaku Gamer (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003); PC/Mac (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001 to Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002; and Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003 to ???); Nintendo (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002)

Break/ShadowGohan: Square Enix (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to ???); Grand Theft Auto (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002 to Feb 04 ~ Feb 17, 2003)

Lady Katana: Pokemon (Jun 06 ~ Jul 19, 2002 to ???)

Sara: Digimon (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001 to Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002) Supermod Otaku Public (Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003 to ???)

The Harlequin: Supermod of Otaku Arena. (Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003 to ???); Adventure Arena (Jun 24~Jul 26, 2003 to Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003)

Shyguy/Shy: General Anime (Jun 06 ~ 19, 2002 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002) Digimon (Jun 06 ~ Jul 19, 2002 to Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002); Supermod Otaku Anime (Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002 to ???)

Semjaza Azazel/Generic NPC #3: Nintendo (Feb 04 ~ Feb 17, 2003 to Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003); Supermod Otaku Gamer (Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003 to ???)

jcgoudy/Desbreko: Nintendo (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002) Supermod Otaku Series (Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002 to ???), Zelda (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002)

Syk3: Anime Lounge (Nov 28, 2002 ~ Jan 24, 2003 to Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003); Otaku Art and Design (Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003 to ???)

Altron Gundam: Pokemon (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001 to Jun 06 ~ Jul 19, 2002); Dragonball (Nov 28, 2002) Gundam. (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Oct 4 ~ Oct 22, 2003); Yu-Gi-Oh (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002 to Nov 23, 2002 ~ Jan 24, 2003)

Justin: Introduction (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002); Suggestions (Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002); Supermod Miscellaneous Otaku (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002) Otaku Lounge (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002; and Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002 to Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003)

Pressure: Otaku Lounge (Nov 23, 2002 ~ Jan 24, 2003 to Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003)

Warlock: Adventure Arena (Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003)

Heaven's Cloud: Cowboy Bebop (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002); Anime Lounge (Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003)

NeoCactuar: Grand Theft Auto (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002 to Feb 04 ~ Feb 17, 2003); Sony (Feb 04 ~ Feb 17, 2003 to Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003)

Final Flash: Final Fantasy (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002); Adventure Arena (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002 ), Supermod Otaku Arena (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002 to Aug 8 ~ Oct 2, 2003); Gundam (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002)

Zeh: Dragonball (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001); Final Fantas (Jun 24 ~ Jul 26, 2003)

Medra: (Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002 to Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003)

Elite: Supermod Otaku Public. (Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002 to Apr 25 ~ Jun 07, 2003)

Yoda: Gundam (Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002 to Apr 03 ~ Apr 20, 2003)

Babygirl: Suggestions (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002) Otaku Lounge (Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002); Supermod Otaku Public (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002); Music, Movies, and TV (Nov 28, 2002 ~ Jan 24, 2003 to Feb 17 ~ Feb Apr 03, 2003); Introduction (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002)

Crazy White Boy/Charles: Sony (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Feb 17 ~ Apr 03, 2003)

Nerdsy: Pokemon (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001; and Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002 to Feb 17 ~ Apr 03, 2003)

Rick Hunter: Anime Lounge (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002; and Nov 26 ~ Nov 28, 2002 to Nov 28, 2002 ~ Jan 24, 2003)

AnimeLover: Otaku Lounge (Sep 29 ~ Nov 26 2002)

SuperSayian: Battle Arena (Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002 to Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002)

SS Trunks: Gundam (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Sep 29 ~ Nov 26, 2002)

Sephiroth: Supermod Anime Otaku (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002)

coolkam007: Dragonball (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Jul 19 ~ Sep 23, 2002)

Riaha: Stories/Poetry (Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002)

Navi: Zelda (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002); Introduction (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002)

NorykoAngelcry: Nintendo (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002)

kuja: Supermod Series Otaku (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002 Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002); Sony (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002); Suggestions (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Apr 02 ~ May 23, 2002); Tenchi (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002); Final Fantasy (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001 to Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002); Test Board (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002 to Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002);

Renee: Digimon (Jan 22 ~ Mar 26, 2002)

Ginnylyn: Digimon (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002)

Maximus: Zelda (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002); Suggestions (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001)

Treble: Nintendo (Sep 22, 2001 ~ Jan 22, 2002)

Cruiz: Gamecube (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001)

Angel_Saturn_Healer: Digimon (Apr 05 ~ Jul 21, 2001 to Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001), Games and Stories (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001 to Jan 22 Mar 26, 2002)

ShadowWarrior: games and Stories (Dex 16, 2000 ~ Mar 31, 2001 to Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001)

Dragon: General Discussion (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001); Pokemon (Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001)

G\S Expert/Lord Hyraken/Alexander: Pokemon (??? to Dec 16, 2000 ~ Mar 31, 2001; and Apr 05 ~ Jul 21, 2001 to Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001); Digimon (??? to Dec 16, 2000 ~ Mar 31, 2001; and Apr 05 ~ Jul 21, 2001 to Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001)

thebubblegumman: Gamecube (Dec 16, 2000 ~ Mar 31, 2001 to Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001); Gameboy (Dec 16, 2000 ~ Mar 31, 2001 to Jul 21 ~ Sep 22, 2001)

Zomby: Protable Systems (??? to Dec 16, 2000 ~ Mar 31, 2001)

[color=deeppink]OH DEAR CHRIST THAT TOOK THREE HOURS.[/color]