Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']Sunfall, that would actually be 4 you killed this round ^^;; in any event, yeah, I'm gunna make those 2 die ASAP.[/COLOR][/quote]Oh you just made my day DB! Your right! That does make four! *[B]evil laughter[/B]* I completely forgot about Alucin! Hehehe! :catgirl:

What can I say? I have to live up to being called ruthless don't I? ^_~ *dies laughing*[/COLOR]
Posted
Yay, Beth, you did it! XD

Your move leaves six characters alive (Julian, Oromis, Brittany, Dafine, Cameron and Delita), although there are still four Death Cards unplayed this round. My situation is looking pretty damn good anyway, if I may say so... ;P
Posted
[QUOTE=Sandy]Yay, Beth, you did it! XD

Your move leaves six characters alive (Julian, Oromis, Brittany, Dafine, Cameron and Delita), although there are still four Death Cards unplayed this round. My situation is looking pretty damn good anyway, if I may say so... ;P[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]You can cross Dafine off now, thanks to Bk as well. This is where stuff gets really nasty cuz after I finish the fate card, all the characters left are ones i like! BTW, Sunfall, so much for your revenge :p [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Sandy']Mwah, first blood is mine to draw![/quote]

[font=tahoma]*mumbles* yeah yeah >.>, lol. You got lucky. :p

Anyway, my intent is done. Either way it seemed as if Etamet and Mary were doomed since the first three killers had the same intentions. My my such bloodshed. [/font]
Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']You can cross Dafine off now, thanks to Bk as well. This is where stuff gets really nasty cuz after I finish the fate card, all the characters left are ones i like! BTW, Sunfall, so much for your revenge :p [/COLOR][/quote]Maybe against you, but remember, I was gunning for Rach as well and I killed the one I wanted as well as two bonus ones. Hehe, that was too good a chance to pass up. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']Maybe against you, but remember, I was gunning for Rach as well and I killed the one I wanted as well as two bonus ones. Hehe, that was too good a chance to pass up. :D[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Mildly frightening.

ANYway, I got the two fate people dead, one in a grossly realistic way and the other in a comic-book crazy way, hehe. I wasn't feeling too creative, so I just decided to kill them where they stand. Holy ****, only 5 left! Delita is guaranteed life, but there's an even greater threat in another person.

I've decided that if only one player has any characters left at the end of this round, they will win the game, since that only seems fair.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']I've decided that if only one player has any characters left at the end of this round, they will win the game, since that only seems fair.[/COLOR][/quote]I have just one thing to say to that. BORING. Are you sure you aren't saying that since you want to start your other RPG instead? :p[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed]
I've decided that if only one player has any characters left at the end of this round, they will win the game, since that only seems fair.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

In my opinion that's a given. Artificially extending this game would be both unjust and frustrating (like suddenly everybody else gets to revive one of their characters).

And if you, Beth, like the game so much, why don't you start the next game in the "Death Card"-series? ;D
Posted
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']Sunfall, that would actually be 4 you killed this round. ^^;;[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Incorrect. [COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE [/COLOR] has two kills and two assists. Those last deaths go to me; she only allowed them to happen. (I'm possessive, dang it!)

And what is up with this thread just exploding all of a sudden? Do you guys wake up just before I get off my last break and camp here? Golly Martin!

Anyway, I'll be posting soon. Maybe I'll kill, maybe not.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Sandy']And if you, Beth, like the game so much, why don't you start the next game in the "Death Card"-series? ;D[/quote]It has crossed my mind. :p Though I'm more preoccupied with Silver One to tell the truth and I understand Darren intends to do one anyway.

I still claim them just the same since I could have broken the destiny bond. :p[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod']I still claim them just the same since I could have broken the destiny bond. :p[/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Which is why I called them "assists".




[I]*double-side poke*[/I]

[B]Edit:[/B] Well, so much for Merik. Jays, that sucked. Kinda felt like Whack-A-Mole; he pops up, he's dead.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Which is why I called them "assists".

[I]*double-side poke*[/I]

[B]Edit:[/B] Well, so much for Merik. Jays, that sucked. Kinda felt like Whack-A-Mole; he pops up, he's dead.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Exactly! I helped bring about four deaths this round! Two outright and direct and two through the clever use of another player's set up. *Pokes right back!*

Dammit! I demand to be recognized as ruthless! [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]*Pokes right back!*

Dammit! I demand to be recognized as ruthless! [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]You can't poke me if I'm not there. :p

And what are you talking about? Whack-A-Mole [U]is[/U] ruthless, especially the version on the Bison-hinting game, where you get to shoot defenseless little prairie dogs until they all die. (Unless you miss.)[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']You can't poke me if I'm not there. :p [/FONT][/quote]Don't make me sick indifference on you! *if she'll even let me that is* You can't hide from her! :p

I guess that's my only complaint if we end it at this round. You said you had a role for indifference DB and we've yet to see her this round! lol[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]Don't make me sick indifference on you! *if she'll even let me that is* You can't hide from her! :p

I guess that's my only complaint if we end it at this round. You said you had a role for indifference DB and we've yet to see her this round! lol[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Yes, I demand Indifference get her booty in gear and torture one last character (who isn't mine) mercilessly ^^. lol

Also, whack-a-mole = infuriating. I hurt myself using my fist one time >.>[/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=goldenrod]It has crossed my mind. :p Though I'm more preoccupied with Silver One to tell the truth and I understand Darren intends to do one anyway.

I still claim them just the same since I could have broken the destiny bond. :p[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I think darren plans on making it. He's been asking me for advice since the beginning, plus he had mentioned it after the Maze. BTW, I just remembered a reason why this game will not end this round, I feel like such an idiot. anyone who looks around and ses something missing will figure it out as well.

Anyway, indiff may or may not show up again. All depends. Maybe if I had some sign-ups for my new RP I'd feel so heartened that I'd haste to find a new job for her XD[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]I equip my post with the Three Way Shot ([I]Gauntlet, DL[/I]):

[COLOR=DarkRed]DB[/COLOR], I concur. I wish to see some real deviousness. If you do not comply with our requests, I shall become irascible, and I shall take it out on somebody's character.

Oh, wait. You'd enjoy that.

[COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE[/COLOR], funny you should say that....

Oh, and I [I]think[/I] the word is "sic". I'm not certain, though.

[COLOR=DarkRed]BK[/COLOR], man, . . . you try too hard. :p [/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=goldenrod][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkRed]SunfallE[/COLOR], funny you should say that....

Oh, and I [I]think[/I] the word is "sic". I'm not certain, though. [/FONT][/QUOTE]Oh I'm sure your right. :p But then I'm tired! I've been up all night! It's a good thing I don't have to be anywhere today. LOL

Also...Why is it funny I should say that? Hmmm? ^_~

As for DB's statement about this round. The only thing missing I know about is Darren's unplayed card. :p[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]
Oh, and I [I]think[/I] the word is "sic". I'm not certain, though.

[COLOR=DarkRed]BK[/COLOR], man, . . . you try too hard. :p [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma]Hey, that whack-a-mole game was seriously unfair on the hardest difficulty ><. Hmph

Anyway, I shall look forward to more action when i awake. Fare thee well for now my fellow murderers.[/font]
Posted
Just a few hours later, so much has changed that I'm posting a revised character list:

[color=Green][B]Group One:[/B]
Julian Marx
Oromis Tu'Wail
Brittany Cossentine

[B]Group Two:[/B]
Cameron Desouza
Delita Lytle (With the Eternal Onlooker's mind in her body)
*Dafine's body*[/color]

[color=Red][B]Dead:[/B]
Alcuin no Prideux
Lucia Travera
Sastasha Sanders
Merik Jeffers
Dafine Hecata
Mary Withers
Etamet[/color]

Now we'll just have to wait for Rachmaninoff, Darren and Allamorph's posts...
Posted
[quote name='Sandy']Just a few hours later, so much has changed [/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]It really is crazy I get up at 3:30 every day, and it usually gives me the advantage of being the only one on because I can post without having to worry about other people being on. Sandy, you always seem to be on around that time, but you live in Australia, right? Iguess the excuse for everyone else is summer time.

In any event it's 8:30 here and i have to leave in about 10 minutes to take my english exam then come home :p [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']Sandy, you always seem to be on around that time, but you live in Australia, right?[/COLOR][/quote]

Huh? One look at my profile would give you the right answer, and it [I]definitely[/I] isn't Australia. XP Where did you ever got that impression?

Anyway, it's my day off from my summer job, so I finally have time to catch up with all these RPGs. ;D
Posted
[quote name='Sandy]Huh? One look at my profile would give you the right answer, and it [I]definitely[/I'] isn't Australia. XP Where did you ever got that impression?[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]>_< Finland, Australia, Austria, it all means the same thing to us Americans XD but in all seriousness, I thought so because you seem to be on at really odd times, and I could've sworn you lived somewhere near James who I thought lived in Australia (next you'll tell me im wrong about that too >_<)

Finland is still cool, though. One of my favorite bands comes from there :O [/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkRed']>_< Finland, Australia, Austria, it all means the same thing to us Americans. [/COLOR][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Speak for yourself, bucko.

I'll quit camping now and go write.[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...