Xyandar Posted May 27, 2012 Posted May 27, 2012 Im listening to [b]Lamb of God's [/b]newest album,[i][b]Resolution. [/b][/i]If you are into heavy metal then you will love this album. ive been addicted to this album since the day it came out. I am a big metal head ive been to plenty of rocking shows like, [b]Zakk Wylde & Black Label Society, Darkest Hour, Lamb of God, Protest The Hero, GWAR, Every Time I Die [/b]and my favorite,e[b]Roger Waters The Wall Live!. I saw that in 2010 and i am seeing it again next month!![/b] Other than that i usually listen to anything i can learn on the piano. I am a composer so i make my own music. any other metal heads?
Anakoni Stark Posted May 28, 2012 Posted May 28, 2012 [font=times new roman, times, serif]Just finished [b][i]The Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues[/i][/b] by [i]Between The Buried & Me [/i]yet for some reason it didn't resonate with me as well as [b][i]The Great Misdirect[/i][/b], [b][i]Colors[/i][/b], or [b][i]Alaska[/i][/b]. Perhaps repeat playthroughs will get me into the EP before [b][i]Hypersleep II[/i][/b] drops.[/font] [font=times new roman, times, serif]But right now I'm being a bit of a narcissist and listening to my second take on [url="http://www.4shared.com/mp3/VqmeZYYx/Partofmevoxedit.html"][b][i]Part Of Me [/i][/b][/url]by Katy Perry which I think is better than my [url="http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-tQ927oP/Partofmev2.html"]first edit[/url] of the track and I also would like to blame this specific mix for my current pop fueled trance binge.[/font]
Refugee Posted May 31, 2012 Posted May 31, 2012 I love this song, [b]Slay It[/b] - [i]Cryptex [/i] [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lM07iiGKoo[/media]
Anakoni Stark Posted June 1, 2012 Posted June 1, 2012 [img]http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/actual_1335836730.jpg[/img]
Anakoni Stark Posted July 8, 2012 Posted July 8, 2012 (edited) [center][font=Times New Roman][media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBnf98KdpWM[/media][/font] [font=Times New Roman]Rococco | Kansai File this under nostalgia? I think so.[/font][/center] Edited July 8, 2012 by Anakoni Stark
coolmangakid Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 i listen to a lot of anime intro music my favorite is from tiger and bunny plus i listen to cashamill anime boy [url="http://youtu.be/eJsDm_4v7EY"]http://youtu.be/eJsDm_4v7EY[/url]
Anakoni Stark Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QODOX7JNLk[/youtube] [center][font=times new roman,times,serif]Beam Me Up (Kill Mode) Cazzette[/font][/center] [center][font=times new roman,times,serif]I've had this on repeat during some of my cardio sessions lately. The beat is amazing, I'm planning to use it in my next few winter sets.[/font][/center]
Allamorph Posted March 4, 2013 Posted March 4, 2013 Enter The Haggis, who I got to see live this weekend. Great musical show, very talented group.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bjleEcNnSo
marshall lee Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 honestly i listen to japanese music even though i don't understand half the things in the songs but i sing along anyway.
Allamorph Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 (edited) Music shipment received. Contents:Hybrid — Morning SciFi, Disappear HereKansas — Kansas, Leftoverture, Point Of Know ReturnBoston — Boston, Don't Look BackToto — IVHuey Lewis & The News — SportsVan Halen — Van Halen, Van Halen II, 1984Halestorm — HalestormBreaking Benjamin — We Are Not AloneDisturbed — Believe, Ten Thousand Fists, Indestructible, AsylumGodsmack — Godsmack, AwakeTool — Ænima, Lateralus, 10,000 DaysKamelot — Poetry for the Poisoned, SilverthornDream Theater — Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence, Train of ThoughtOSI — Office of Strategic Influence, Free, Blood- - - -Currently listening to the 10,000 Days Album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE8aP6jALyo Edited June 11, 2015 by Allamorph
BnZ Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Lately I've been listening to some musics that are covered by other people. Especially Alex Goot. But I'm more on OPM songs. But one thing I can't explain myself is that how 70's, 80's, 90's music can set my mood. Currently listening to It Girl-Jason Derulo(cover by Alex Goot)
Fall Posted September 25, 2013 Posted September 25, 2013 Bury My Life by Deligma. They've got a great sound, one that I haven't been able to really get away from.
Anakoni Stark Posted October 15, 2013 Posted October 15, 2013 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt7RBUgF-34[/youtube] Skirt Kyile Minogue Vs. GTA Hurray, new music.
Allamorph Posted February 13, 2014 Posted February 13, 2014 (edited) I have just discovered KATFYR holy shiiiiiiiiit Edited June 11, 2015 by Allamorph
Allamorph Posted February 15, 2015 Posted February 15, 2015 NEW NIGHTWISH ALBUM IN MARCHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allamorph Posted June 11, 2015 Posted June 11, 2015 If you are not listening to The Rival Sons, you are wrong.
Allamorph Posted August 16, 2015 Posted August 16, 2015 Music shipment received.Nightwish — Over The Hills And Far AwayZac Brown Band — Jekyll + HydeRival Sons — Great Western ValkyrieDarius Rucker — Southern StyleSoundgarden — SuperunknownRiverside — Voices In My HeadEisbrecher — Die Hölle Muss WartenNordlight — A Deep DiveKamelot — HavenSymphony X — IconoclastCurrently listening to: Enter The Haggis — "Broken Line", Gutter Anthems
Allamorph Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Big Bad Wolf – In This MomentA) This band kicks ass.B) I can't get enough of Maria Brink's voice.C) No one woman should be allowed to be that hot, like, goddamn
Boo Posted September 16, 2015 Posted September 16, 2015 Big Bad Wolf – In This MomentA) This band kicks ass.B) I can't get enough of Maria Brink's voice.C) No one woman should be allowed to be that hot, like, goddamnWoah, it's like Lady Gaga made a popmetal song. Interesting.
Allamorph Posted September 17, 2015 Posted September 17, 2015 (edited) Woah, it's like Lady Gaga made a popmetal song. Interesting.Sick Like MeBloodLost At Sea Edited September 17, 2015 by Allamorph
Japan Posted October 10, 2015 Posted October 10, 2015 Mad Max Fury Road: Blood BagOver all this movie soundtrack is AMAZING!!!! However this one takes the cake with the drums and guitar.
John Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 I've been listening to a lot of pop punk and melodic hardcore lately because apparently I'm trying to caulk up all the spots I missed in my adolescence.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now