CaNz Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 I have gotten a discount on a [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHAhnJbGy9M"]Regina Spektor[/url] discography and I am really liking it. The piano is a nice changeup from what I normally listen to and her vocals are solid. Other than that, Alex got me hooked on this modern musical [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI"]masterpiece.[/url]
Lilly Posted April 8, 2011 Posted April 8, 2011 It's been a while I haven't heard of evanescence song, so I started to listen to them again. â?¦oÏ?oâ?¦ lol I like most of there songs. :3 Well I'll go from hearing there original song to listening to them in Nightcore version. XD lol I'm random person XD I love music <3
Raiha Posted April 26, 2011 Posted April 26, 2011 [font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]Lately it's been "Pins and Needles" by the Birthday Massacre. I can't remember when this album came out, but I've been thoroughly enjoying it. A nice break from the random synthpop Pandora hurls at me when I give it the least bit of leeway. [/color][/size][/font]
RunningFree123 Posted June 15, 2011 Posted June 15, 2011 Powerman 5000 - Free [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK-lK0LMhA4[/media] As you all should know by now is that the lead singer of powerman 5000 is Rob Zombie younger brother.
CaNz Posted June 16, 2011 Posted June 16, 2011 I have been giving Mathew Good a try. He is a singer songwriter from the magical land of canada, and he apparently inspired the lead singer of one of my favorite band(s), Kevin Matisyn. He makes a lot of Alternative rock songs... and so far I like it, but I don't love it. I have listened to two albums so far though... and I have five more and some demos... so I am sure my opinion can change.
Lilly Posted June 29, 2011 Posted June 29, 2011 I was randomly looking for music and i kinda like this song :p [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w536OTLn-9E[/media]
CaNz Posted June 29, 2011 Posted June 29, 2011 Well, aside from my usual [b]Regina Spektor[/b] kicks, I have been getting back into [b]Michelle Branch[/b]. It certainly isn't the best music, but my gosh is it catchy. The entire reason why I started listening to her again is because he typed out the chorus of one of her songs in TheOtaku Chat. I guess on another note I have been listening to a lot of [b]Tsuji Shion[/b]. The animes that use her in intros definitely got her best songs, but the album she came out with has a few fun songs I was happy to stumble upon.
Lyndy Posted July 1, 2011 Posted July 1, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv_f-8pt9wE[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18oYGsmUprM[/media] [color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"] Both are so different, but I still love them a lot. [/font][/size][/color]
Ellerby Posted July 4, 2011 Posted July 4, 2011 [color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]My friend showed me this awesome avant-garde metal band called [b][i]Diablo Swing Orchestra[/i][/b]. As their name suggests, they're basically a miniature metal swing orchestra. They're pretty rad. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnb8x0JMZ_g&feature=related[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsmAF9cVPm4&feature=related[/media] I couldn't decide between them. ._. I've also been listening to some Blockhead (hip hop/electronica, totally different from DSO). This song reminds me so much of Little Big Planet. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33_YcSWrRjE[/media][/font][/color]
Lilly Posted July 22, 2011 Posted July 22, 2011 I heard this music, I think two days ago and I like it. lol (sowwy >Ï?<) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-PdbfkA7LM[/media]
HopscotchEyelid Posted August 1, 2011 Posted August 1, 2011 I'm listening to "The Greener Grass" by "Fair to Midland."
CaNz Posted August 4, 2011 Posted August 4, 2011 I am not a huge Electronica fan, but I have really gotten into [b]Grandaddy[/b] as of late. If I am ever chased by zombies I am definitly gonna have [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tL_YOsrCo"]AM 180[/url] playing in the background. I also started listening to all my albums of [b]Matthiew Good Band.[/b] I am surprised at how many of his songs I had heard before in random shows or on the radio... or even in covers. The music sounds like generic rock music, but the lyrics are typically better than normal.
Lilly Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 I like this song X3 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRQekKsxTPU[/media]
Pleiades Rising Posted September 4, 2011 Posted September 4, 2011 (edited) I'm currently listening to what might not even be classified as music, the album [i]2[/i] by Final. At times, it has nothing resembling a structure, and barely has anything resembling a melody. To give you an idea of how strange it is, the "song" currently playing is called "=======". I swear, it's like I'm listening to a fridge in E-minor, but it's actually pretty good if you like that kind of music on the far far far end of the spectrum of sounds. Still, weird stuff... Edited September 4, 2011 by Pleiades Rising
Lilly Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 I'm listeining the phantom of the opera :D I saw the movie version in 2005 on tv and same year in summer, I went to see it in broadway as a get well gift *include the movie soundtrack and dvd* X3 I like them :3 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRT4IIkbJe0[/media]
CaNz Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 (edited) I just beat Final Fantasy XIII again, and now I have Leona Lewis stuck in my head. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfcSw14HXec&feature=related[/media] Other than that, Regina Spektor has been coming up a lot whenever I put my MP3 player on random.... I honestly don't mind. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysuns_3Qweo[/media] Edited October 3, 2011 by CaNz
Allamorph Posted October 14, 2011 Posted October 14, 2011 [FONT=Calibri]Hanson. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmG0DqhfDbY&ob=av2e"][color="#0000FF"]No, seriously, I am.[/color][/url][/FONT]
Guest Greta27 Posted November 2, 2011 Posted November 2, 2011 [color="#666666"][font="arial, sans-serif"][size="4"]Midweek blues and there's nothing like a bit of Irish jiggery-pokery to cheer you up. Been listening to The Pogues, of course, but also Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly. One of my favourites is this song from FM, if it doesn't cheer you up and get your feet tapping you're probably already dead....[/size][/font][/color]
CaNz Posted November 20, 2011 Posted November 20, 2011 I heard a commercial with the song [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpkkbuzejR0"]Don't Stop by Gin Wigmore[/url] and had to download the whole album and an EP. The EP actually was way better than the album, but both were good. She definitely has good love songs, but everything else is kinda Meh... I have also been giving [b]Oasis [/b]a chance, since I really liked the opening to Edin of the East. I got a lot of stuff from them, but nothing sounds anything like the song that made me a fan. Its kinda sad but I think they are gonna be a one hit wonder for me.
Anakoni Stark Posted November 21, 2011 Posted November 21, 2011 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge7YR77jHwQ[/media] [Font="Times New Roman"]In The Air / Morgan Page[/FONT]
Pleiades Rising Posted December 5, 2011 Posted December 5, 2011 I just got [i]Out Loud[/i] by Boom Boom Satellites, so that's been playing constantly in my ears. I also have [i]Full of Elevating Pleasures[/i], but I like [i]Out Loud [/i]better; on the latter it's just has bigger beats. I imaginr it sounds that way because of the late 90's influence/wave of big-beat UK (and elsewhere) musicians like The Chemical Brothers and Fatboy Slim (and Crystal Method in the US). I can definitely hear that sound in this album, which makes in that much more enjoyable to listen to on headphones! I've always liked the track "Push Eject", which I first heard years ago. It still holds up after all this time. Some other great tunes are "On the Painted Desert" and "Dub Me Crazy Ver. 02". The latter is a bass heavy dub tune (but not dub[i]step[/i], mind you), and I love bass heavy songs that threaten whatever system I'm playing them on. Yeah, I'll be listening to this for a while.
Boo Posted May 2, 2012 Posted May 2, 2012 (edited) Album premiere of Silversun Pickups' new album [url="http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2012/05/02/silversun-pickups-neck-of-the-woods/"][i][b]Neck of the Woods[/b][/i][/url]! Whoooooo! [center][img]http://c438342.r42.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Silversun-Pickups-Neck-of-the-Woods.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw5r4oHbRH1r0a19v.gif[/img][/center] Edited May 2, 2012 by Boo Anakoni Stark 1
Anakoni Stark Posted May 17, 2012 Posted May 17, 2012 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba58GJv9SA4[/youtube] [font=times new roman, times, serif]One Two Kairo Kingdom[/font] [font=times new roman, times, serif]I tripped on this while at work today... The beat is sick. [/font] [font=times new roman, times, serif]I know it sounds like Skrillex, but there's something about this band that seems a bit more promising than roboregurgitation Sonny Moore seems to specialise in.[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now