OtakuBoards

The Almagest Legacy: A Steampunk RPG

Sandy

Who was chosen as a royal heir by Mideus Prosperous to succeed him?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who was chosen as a royal heir by Mideus Prosperous to succeed him?

• Primas Generous
    • Augustine Beauteous
    • Juvenus Courageous

[COLOR="Indigo"]I agree, the third picture works the best in my opinion. Also, Harrison is still a brat so my picture will not change. Oh and I agree Lector needs a picture, after all Harrison and Victoria will be giving him some serious grief in the coming days. :p[/COLOR]

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I love the morbidity of the first one, but sadly that's probably not going to be held over in the cropped version.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

The first picture is shot from behind the woman. There's not much potential for a "face-shot" there. ;D

By the way, is the attached geezer suitable for portraying Lector Moebius? What do you guys think?

Yes, he's from the same game as the woman portraying Bavaria; the game is called GrimGrimoire.

[font=franklin gothic medium]I prefer the first image for Macey, personally. The back of the dress is a bit too revealing, but otherwise everything suits.

The third picture is good, but the dress isn't really appropriate for everyday use. It's more a gown that Macey would wear when going out, I'd imagine.

Although if you crop it, the third version would be the best (where you can show face and a little bit of the torso).[/font]

[quote name='Sandy']By the way, is the attached geezer suitable for portraying Lector Moebius? What do you guys think?

Yes, he's from the same game as the woman portraying Bavaria; the game is called GrimGrimoire.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I think it's perfect.

My what a long robe you have my dear. The better to trip you down the stairs with...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I've edited my previous post in several places; Gadget and Vincent are arriving at Rosengard very [i]late[/i] in the evening (probably 1 or 2am or whatever works).

The idea is that they had dinner and just fell asleep, but didn't sleep the whole night. Gustave rang Vincent late at night (as he isn't nearly as responsible as Vincent and tends to be up incredibly late). This all should fit in a bit better.

This way I also haven't moved time forward artificially. It's still the night time, albeit very late.

Edit: I've posted again. They arrived back at Rosengard late at night, where something is happening outside the front gates...[/font]

[size=1]I don't think of Lector Moebius as being that old or distinguished. Ultimately it's up to Mom, Aaryanna and indifference, though. After all, they have to deal with him every day in CHAOS.

[b]Muse? Sakura? Darren?[/b]: Any chance we'll be hearing from you guys again anytime soon?

BTW: I started a Lady Bavaria Fan Club in my signature. Aaryanna's post was absolutely devastating for the poor Deacon woman, and I felt like she needed some sympathy. PM to join!

-Shy[/size]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I figured now would be a good time to introduce Gustave's images. I can provide a more detailed profile if needed (some info is in the upcoming Chronicle about Anovan airships anyway though). Basically he's Vincent's cousin and is ten years younger (30-ish).

[center][img]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6439/gustaveid6.gif[/img]

[img]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1487/gustaveportraitwr5.jpg[/img][/center][/font]

[SIZE="1"]I actually always saw Lector as a very tall, sinister looking man. Sort of like Count Olaf from "A Series of Unfortunate Events"

[CENTER][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/01/Count_Olaf_1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

On a side note, Daedalus wants all the loyal family members to join the Anti-Bavaria club, after all, Bavaria is a secret Nazi who eats puppies and kittens.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]On a side note, Daedalus wants all the loyal family members to join the Anti-Bavaria club, after all, Bavaria is a secret Nazi who eats puppies and kittens.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Burn her at the stake...

Anyway, truth be known, I don't like either one of the pictures for the Head Master so how about this one? [URL="http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4918/art008qd0.jpg"][U]Picture[/U][/URL][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]OK, so the Underdog's bomb has been diffused, though unfortunately Daedalus has been left badly injured and unconscious after the blast.

I know I said that the gunpowder was enough the kill everyone in the room, and only appeared to disable the flares that would set off the gunpowder. However what actually went off was a smaller explosive designed to go off in the event that the bomb was disabled, aiming to kill the person who did so. This is what hit Daedalus, so I just thought I'd clear that up.

James, Crystia or D'Ann, feel free to get Daedalus taken to the medical centre.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Given that the bomb is diffused I think it might be in our best interest to formally move onto the 'next day.' Sandy and I need to discuss a few things first, though, so if anyone has anything they would like to do before the story moves forward you have a day or so (real time) to do that in.

Once again, good posts everyone!

-Shy[/size]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1][b]Muse? Sakura? Darren?[/b]: Any chance we'll be hearing from you guys again anytime soon?[/size][/QUOTE]
It's not that I don't want to post, Shy. It's that I can't really think of anything to post about. And now that I've gone so long without it, and my character hasn't even been mentioned, I've got a lot of catching up to do. I still need to catch up on all the posts, plus come up with something that Charles was doing during all this time...

Fortunately, I do have maybe 1 idea that I hope to follow up on, but I don't know how proceed without making it confusing. Just bear with me, and I promise I'll try to post it within the next day or so.

[quote name='Darren']It's not that I don't want to post, Shy. It's that I can't really think of anything to post about. And now that I've gone so long without it, and my character hasn't even been mentioned, I've got a lot of catching up to do. I still need to catch up on all the posts, plus come up with something that Charles was doing during all this time...

Fortunately, I do have maybe 1 idea that I hope to follow up on, but I don't know how proceed without making it confusing. Just bear with me, and I promise I'll try to post it within the next day or so.[/QUOTE][size=1]I apologize, I may have sounded rude when I asked that. I only asked because you guys seem to post less often than the other players, and knowing your status makes it easier to know what role your characters should play in the larger story. I understand that people are busy, but if there is a specific direction you would like to send your character in let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Does Charles want a job? Fauntleroy is getting a new position at Magitech and could use an assistant.

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I suppose my only question is where the hell did you put Macey. She shouldn't be in too good condition after the explosion. And she was not two feet away from you before your post.

So unless you conveniently leaned her into a corner and let her fall asleep on her feet...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Oops, just posted at the same time as Rach. Hopefully nothing conflicts (with an early glance it all looks okay).[/font][/QUOTE]Sounds like your group just missed Alexander who is off talking with his superior officer who just happens to be a member of The Underdogs. XP So I'd say you're good to go. Anyway, at the moment Alexander is beyond confused. lol

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Oops, just posted at the same time as Rach. Hopefully nothing conflicts (with an early glance it all looks okay).[/font][/QUOTE][size=1]Isn't Catherine at the hospital watching over Fonty?

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Shy'][size=1]Isn't Catherine at the hospital watching over Fonty?

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]James indicate that Catherine came back to Rosengard and I made the same comment in my post to tie into that as well. Anyway... If I got Harrison wrong, just let me know Crystia and I'll fix it. Also, though I didn't really say, the implication is that Harriet and the others are still at the medical center so they took the children home with them since it's unlikely they'd return to Rosengard that night.

Oh and I put both of the injured family members in the same medical center and had Alecia kick everyone out of their rooms for the night. Though that does leave things open for some interesting conversations or people sneaking back into their rooms. And since I wasn't sure if Daedalus is suppose to recover or not, I only indicated that he was responding well. Fonty on the other hand is not allowed to die. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]And since I wasn't sure if Daedalus is suppose to recover or not, I only indicated that he was responding well. Fonty on the other hand is not allowed to die. :p[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Oh thanks Beth, I feel so valued. :p

Daedalus isn't going to croak for a while yet, if at all. He's lived through worse conditions in the Mine Wars, something I'd like to explore with Josh and Sandy's permission.

Also his condition/disease is likely fatal, but the drug being administered to him by his potionist wife is helping to keep it at bay. It probably will get worse in the future due to his injury, but it's still a while away yet from actually killing him.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]He's lived through worse conditions in the Mine Wars, something I'd like to explore with Josh and Sandy's permission.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Feel free to explore Daedalus's experiences during the Mine War through a flashback, or even write a Chronicle about it. Brigit Town has not yet been properly incorporated into the game, so it's about time for that. ;D

I Saw that Shy was updating portraits and wanted to see if we could get Meredyne in one.

I have two pictures, and both have an early 20th century feel to them. I wanted to go slightly anachronistic with the look (like I did with Jack) because I would assume pilots, being one of the few things really anachronistic in this game, would look avante garde when it came to fashion.

I have two choices, both attached. The one with the three women, I was looking at the girl in the middle.

On a side note, these were drawn by the same artist who drew Jack and Fauntleroy...I like her work. Both faces would make for beautiful portraits.