OtakuBoards

The Almagest Legacy: A Steampunk RPG

Sandy

Who was chosen as a royal heir by Mideus Prosperous to succeed him?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who was chosen as a royal heir by Mideus Prosperous to succeed him?

• Primas Generous
    • Augustine Beauteous
    • Juvenus Courageous

[quote name='indifference'][COLOR="Indigo"]Not really, but it did have me wondering if there would be any more posts on the protests. Now that it's clear that there will be, Aaryanna and I have detailed something out so she will be following up on what I just posted. I hope you don't mind that we separated the group even more. [/COLOR][/QUOTE][size=1]I don't mind at all. Fauntleroy is a terrible, terrible babysitter, so it only seems fitting that he has lost track of his entire group.

[b]Gavin:[/b] It looks like Catherine Sara is leaving Daedalus at the scene of the crime, so you might want to work out something with Vicent or other members of the RPG. There were some plans to focus on Catherine Sara at CHAOS, but there's no reason that can't be delayed until a little bit further.

-Shy[/size]

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]So Malkav and I are editing our posts so that Jack and Morphia will be more involved in the increasing chaos... The protesters are going to get a little more rowdy/violent, and we're planning on picking up the two children on our way to the airship, if that's alright with the two of them. [/FONT]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1][b]Gavin:[/b] It looks like Catherine Sara is leaving Daedalus at the scene of the crime, so you might want to work out something with Vincent or other members of the RPG. There were some plans to focus on Catherine Sara at CHAOS, but there's no reason that can't be delayed until a little bit further.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]OK, I'll try and work out something with James then. Just so I have some idea about what to write, is Leonhart going to come out of this alive or dead ? Daedalus won't leave until he has that answer.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]OK, I'll try and work out something with James then. Just so I have some idea about what to write, is Leonhart going to come out of this alive or dead ? Daedalus won't leave until he has that answer.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Leonhart is going to go missing, and stay that way until me or Shy say so. The same goes for Callisto Prometheo. ;D

The next landmark (that's going to elaborate what I said above) is coming up as soon as I find the time to post it.

[quote name='Sandy']The same goes for Callisto Prometheo. ;D.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]HAHAHAHAH! BURN YOU LITTLE BITCH! You'll take what you get and like it too! ....uppity little slut, trying to make me look bad in front of Father...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Sandy']Leonhart is going to go missing, and stay that way until me or Shy say so. The same goes for Callisto Prometheo. ;D

The next landmark (that's going to elaborate what I said above) is coming up as soon as I find the time to post it.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]So a no body situation ? Alright, I guess I'll have Daedalus get the news, have him think his brother and niece have been vapourised in the explosion and go back to Rosengard only to find out Macey has survived.

I guess this makes Daedalus the titular head of the Almagests now does it ?[/SIZE]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I ended my post with the group making it to the airship, so if the rest of you want to include the flight you can. Or a simple reference or mention that the two of them were dropped of at Rosengard would work as well. If you do decide to do a bit with them heading back... Victoria Ann will be quite the pest as far as want to be a part of everything since even though she can't fly an airship, she's studied them quite a bit so she'd be attempting to figure all the controls out and making a pest of herself. heh[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1] Eep. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long, guys... Real Life (lol whut?) has been crazy hectic lately, but I've been keeping up with the story so I'm not TOTALLY lost. Hopefully I'll be able to post when I get home from school today or by tomorrow.

Henry's not a part of the main action right now, so hopefully I'm not bringing anyone down. [/size]

The third "chapter" along with a new landmark is up. People can again choose whether or not their character will follow the main storyline, or do their own stuff.

I think that once the dust settles, people will start to notice Gadget and wonder why he's there.

And to answer [B]Gavin[/B]'s question, yes, you're in charge of the Magitech Corporation and the Almagest Family for now. ;D

[quote name='Sakura'][color=navy][size=1]I'm back!!! But give me a couple of days to catch up with everything (including sleep) before expecting a post from me.[/size][/color][/QUOTE][size=1]I was going to make my next post all about Eva, but since you returned I decided to write about Fonty instead. I had some vague ideas for your character, maybe we can discuss it via PM or something.

It would be nice to get Fonty out of High Czenoble, but I suspect he'll spend a great deal of time trying to find Victoria Ann and Harrison. Those troublesome kids!

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]My god people, it's deader than dead in here. Is it the Christmas season? That's a good place to throw the blame. It's Christmas's fault!

Anyway, I figure my post will lead into a nice cuddly dinner. In which everyone will have fun posturing and pulling rank in the ensuing confusion of a house without its Lord.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="goldenrod"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][quote name='Neuvoxraiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]My god people, it's deader than dead in here. Is it the Christmas season? That's a good place to throw the blame. It's Christmas's fault![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]It really is actually. XP I've been doing a lot of Christmas related stuff this week and I'll be doing even more today and up until the actual day. Though I do plan on posting in this and other stuff at least once before Christmas day next week. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]OK, so we get to see how Daedalus reacts to the idea his brother really is dead, as that's the line of thought he's working off of at the moment. I may have pushed the "he might be alive" line a little much, right now, it's only a tiny chance in his mind and he'll emphasised that to both Catherine and Dame Grimalkin.

D'Ann, Daedalus is really, really angry, so I'd advise Macey tell him the absolute truth or she'll regret it. That probably includes information about Gadget.[/SIZE]

It's family dinner time next, so I hope everyone will attend to that. I'm thinking the mood will be really tense and gloomy. You can each reflect on how your character feels about the situation.

Leonhart is gone, Daedalus is namely in charge, and there's a total stranger in the house.

You can expect more information about the attacks to the Prometheo Laboratories sometime in the next few weeks. I'm thinking it could start with the RPG discovering some newly-dug tunnels leading out of the ruins of the laboratories... ;D

[quote name='Sandy']It's family dinner time next, so I hope everyone will attend to that. I'm thinking the mood will be really tense and gloomy. You can each reflect on how your character feels about the situation.

Leonhart is gone, Daedalus is namely in charge, and there's a total stranger in the house.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Macey would naturally tell Daedalus the truth, but she can't do it in front of everyone.

It'd compromise her experiment after all.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]This is a minor concern, but if the family is eating dinner please make sure that Beatriste is there. Also, perhaps Anna could also hand Vincent the threatening note Leonhart had received during the party..?

[strike]Fonty and Eva won't return to Rosengard until much later in the evening, and we'll begin the next 'chapter' in the morning when all of Czenovia is on high alert.[/strike]

[b]Edit:[/b] I got bored, so they're back in time for dinner. Go nuts!

-Shy[/size]

[font=franklin gothic medium]I hope that my post was okay; I found it difficult to inject Vincent back into the main story, haha.

But I figured that due to his role, it wouldn't matter too much when he arrives at the house.

I just hope my post made sense, lol. I tried to time it just as dinner was starting.[/font]

[quote name='Chikara Kokoro']Essays (plus Christmas duties with family) are beating me to a pulp. Don't know when I can post again, by the latest it will be January 1st. So I was wondering if someone could take care of Nellie in terms of plot until I have enough time to write? I would really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]Let me know if that doesn't work for you, having Nellie run into Alexander and Alecia upon her return to the Almagest Estate. However, Nellie was the perfect person to have heard about what Beth will be including in her post once we've moved to the next day when all of Czenoble, as Shy put it, is on high alert.