Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial]I has [I]momentous[/I] news! As of . . . sometime very recently, OtakuBoards has been graced with a new official couple. And at the risk of thoroughly embarrassing . . . oh, frill it, who cares?

[CENTER][IMG]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6228/pzale15182152t400le4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

CONGRATULATIONS [COLOR="DarkRed"]INDI[/COLOR] AND [COLOR="DarkRed"]NATHAN[/COLOR] ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!

[I]*throws god-mod confetti*[/I][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][B]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/B]

I am really happy for the both of you. Seriously, this is really awesome. I am wishing you two the best. When is the wedding? ::*is ready to go*::[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium][b][i][size=6]Congratulations Indi and Nathan!! :D :D :D :D :catgirl:[/size][/i][/b]

Heheh.

I think this will have to go down as Thread of the Year on OB World. Seems a fitting way to close 2008![/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Congratulations! I think you should invite all members to the wedding and have possibly the biggest ceremony ever.

Or just do it in the conventional way and then tell us about it. Either way's good...
[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Clearly this is a prank and someone has hacked Al's account as I can't imagine the real one leaving out the [I]question mark[/I] at the end of his proclaimation. :p

All kidding aside my most sincere congratulations to Crys and Nathan and best wishes on their engagement. Now all we have to do is find some absurd reason to fly as a group to the US for the wedding whenever it occurs.

I think Beth and Darren can now relax having been replaced as OB's major couple. ^_~[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]GAH!!! Freakin' [B][I]CONGRATULATIONS[/I][/B]!!!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance*
You will certainly have a whole lots of happiness! Lots and lots!!!!!
*continues doing happy dance*[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Congratulations, of course.

And if you invited Raiha and I, we'd probably go out of our way to show up... just sayin'...

-Shy[/size] :whoops:
Posted
[quote name='Shy'][size=1]Congratulations, of course.

And if you invited Raiha and I, we'd probably go out of our way to show up... just sayin'...

-Shy[/size] :whoops:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Yes, it would totally go down that way. Shy would drive up to my place, and then we'd cut across the mountain Tahoe pass to make it to the wedding. I can see that working.

Oh road trips to weddings are sooooooo romantic!

Not that we WERE invited.

Anyway congratulations. Hah! I sent her that drawing. It's like a mini-congratulations on your engagement/Christmas gift. Sometimes it's like I'm prescient...[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Lime"]ZOMG!!! CONGRATS!!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

*binds the two together with a ball and chains* There, this is a training exercise to prepare you for marriage!:p Not that I would/will know...
Posted
[center][IMG]http://www.supersaverzone.org/prodimages/5779-1.jpg[/IMG]
[/center]


[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I got you this toaster oven.


The food's not included.





[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Congratulations to the two of you, I hope for the best. Now will it be Sine Manu or Cum Manu?

/latin geek.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]OMG SCOTTY 2 HAWTY!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Bosslady and her [strike]future manslave[/strike] Fiance. Best of luck!

(Korey, now in purple)[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Clearly this is a prank and someone has hacked Al's account as I can't imagine the real one leaving out the [I]question mark[/I] at the end of his proclaimation. :p
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

We blame the Allamorph clone... It must be his doing... :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...