OtakuBoards

ZOMGERMUFFINS, GUESS WHAT!!

Allamorph

[FONT=Arial]I has [I]momentous[/I] news! As of . . . sometime very recently, OtakuBoards has been graced with a new official couple. And at the risk of thoroughly embarrassing . . . oh, frill it, who cares?

[CENTER][IMG]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6228/pzale15182152t400le4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

CONGRATULATIONS [COLOR="DarkRed"]INDI[/COLOR] AND [COLOR="DarkRed"]NATHAN[/COLOR] ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!

[I]*throws god-mod confetti*[/I][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Clearly this is a prank and someone has hacked Al's account as I can't imagine the real one leaving out the [I]question mark[/I] at the end of his proclaimation. :p

All kidding aside my most sincere congratulations to Crys and Nathan and best wishes on their engagement. Now all we have to do is find some absurd reason to fly as a group to the US for the wedding whenever it occurs.

I think Beth and Darren can now relax having been replaced as OB's major couple. ^_~[/SIZE]

[quote name='Shy'][size=1]Congratulations, of course.

And if you invited Raiha and I, we'd probably go out of our way to show up... just sayin'...

-Shy[/size] :whoops:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Yes, it would totally go down that way. Shy would drive up to my place, and then we'd cut across the mountain Tahoe pass to make it to the wedding. I can see that working.

Oh road trips to weddings are sooooooo romantic!

Not that we WERE invited.

Anyway congratulations. Hah! I sent her that drawing. It's like a mini-congratulations on your engagement/Christmas gift. Sometimes it's like I'm prescient...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Clearly this is a prank and someone has hacked Al's account as I can't imagine the real one leaving out the [I]question mark[/I] at the end of his proclaimation. :p
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

We blame the Allamorph clone... It must be his doing... :P