Allamorph Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 [quote name='Ikillion'][COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"] Wat? Okay, I ╙╚ess ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̔̕̚̕̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕AFE H 「████ѪՁᓁᕰᓿᘟѺᗥϡϟ▇▃▇▇█╙╚███▅██▄▃▃▅▅▄▂▃▂▂ . . . ▃▃▅▅█▇▇██▅ ▇██[RIGHT]█▇▇ԶᑓϟᐝЉᙰᔒ▅▅▄▂▃!!! WAT? ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̔̕̚̕̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕ oh҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉wa҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡͡҉҉[/RIGHT] ̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ b ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ HOW D⎳D THI ┆ ┈█▂╵▁ID T┄▜╵░▞[CENTER]▘┼▙▃▇▒ TH IS iSv█▇▇ ▄▃▂▅▄██▇▅█▇ ▇[/CENTER]▅▄▃▂!╘╙╚╛ ͇̿☱͇̿⎳☵͇̿ЮѨ͇̿☳͇̿☱ҊҖ☴͇̿☶͇̿☷͇̿☲͇̿☳͇̿ ͇̿☴͇̿☶͇̿☷͇̿☲͇̿☳͇̿☱͇̿☵͇̿ha ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝éc ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡H G ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡D ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡i am ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉n ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̌̍̎̏̊̋̌̍̎̚ ̡̢̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̕̚g̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ╜╝╞╟ ⎳[RIGHT]╠╠╡╢╣╤╥╦[/RIGHT]╧╨ ̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐ [CENTER]Okay.[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]Needs more orange juice. [COLOR=#EDEDED]Not enough? wtf[/COLOR][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Holy cow, it even breaks quote boundaries.[/FONT]
Ikillion Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 [COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]There is nothing that my Unicode cannot pierce [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Not even... [CENTER][IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/FIG-080602-1150S.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] THE HEAVENS?![/FONT]
Gavin Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 [SIZE="1"]God bless the gattai of deviantART and Photoshop. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Kaminabots.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Admit it, you want this series.[/SIZE]
Skye Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 [size=1]We made an epic win train to Love Shack as the last song at our prom.[/size]
pooperson Posted May 12, 2009 Posted May 12, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="royalblue"]My GPA is good. My scholarship is safe. I could die happy.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted May 12, 2009 Posted May 12, 2009 My idiot internet is being mean to me again... I'm having to use my Dad's computer while I wait for my laptop to stop throwing a fit.
cupcakelove Posted May 13, 2009 Posted May 13, 2009 oh yeah? well im fairly certain that my social studies teacher hates me (and everyone else in the class, even Raven...XD) :animenose but hey, I hate her too! pshhhhhhh science & art fair tomorrow...hopefully one of my five entries win something XD bleh. i think i have the beginnings of carpel tunnel...****. if i do, im ****ed. no joke. :animecry: anyways. i AM bored out of my mind. my mother is wearing a blanket. she just kissed my eye. WT* bumping gaia forums is boring. loving this A7x im listening to ahaha :animeswea scream.. XD what a naughty song! :animesmil (yay for naughty) OH TAY EVERYBODY!
chibi-master Posted May 13, 2009 Posted May 13, 2009 I'd shoot my laptop right through its screen if it wasn't so dang expensive to replace.
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 13, 2009 Posted May 13, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I'd shoot my laptop right through its screen if it wasn't so dang expensive to replace.[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"] I know the feeling. Mine is currently refusing to display my desktop icons after I first start it up. I have to set the icons to "hide" and then set them to visible again before they show up. Anyone know how to fix that? It's annoying.[/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I'd shoot my laptop right through its screen if it wasn't so dang expensive to replace.[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I thought we'd discussed chucking the whole thing out the window then blaming someone else the last time it voted you off the island during a chat. I'm looking at getting a new car next year. Any ideas? I will have to drive said car across the country in 2011. I've been going to the gym for the past two days- today will be three. I don't know why I bother, I have no one to beat me into eatting right and as soon as I get to work I walk for the better part of eight hours (sometimes eight and a half because I walk to Wegmans for dinner) Can someone beat me into eatting right? Oh and I am half tempted to bring my kid to the zoo and leave her there. Which animal would be most compatable with a four year old?[/color][/font][/size]
Vicky Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [size=1]I get two lobe piercing (same ear) and a tongue piercing today. For a fiver. And sometime next week I get my tattoos done. Funked up tribal Capricorn symbol on the back of my neck and two little stars below my ear. I'm looking forward to it =D![/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [quote name='Vicky'][size=1]I get two lobe piercing (same ear) and a tongue piercing today. For a fiver. And sometime next week I get my tattoos done. Funked up tribal Capricorn symbol on the back of my neck and two little stars below my ear. I'm looking forward to it =D![/size][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Sounds fun. I was thinking of adding more color to my butterfly/sunflower tattoo. Now that you've inspired me I might go and get my third holes done for the fourth time. Is twenty-seven too old to do that though?[/color][/font][/size]
Vicky Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [size=1]No way man. I'll still be piercing and drawing on myself when I'm fifty =p. ...if I live that long. I'm a bit apprehensive about the tongue piercing though because I talk a lot and I want to get two (one in the middle of one near the end so I can have a ring going around the tip). If the first one heals properly then I'll do the second and all the girls will love me... ...if you get my drift ;D[/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [quote name='Vicky'][size=1]No way man. I'll still be piercing and drawing on myself when I'm fifty =p. ...if I live that long. I'm a bit apprehensive about the tongue piercing though because I talk a lot and I want to get two (one in the middle of one near the end so I can have a ring going around the tip). If the first one heals properly then I'll do the second and all the girls will love me... ...if you get my drift ;D[/size][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Okay so I will probably get that done today- I work tomorrow and until Tuesday. The worse thing about the tongue piercing is the clamp, the rest is minimum including the talking issue. Believe me it was never an issue for me since I talk a mile a minute at times. And some people- guys and girls alike, think the five year old effect your tongue gives your voice for three days is kinda endearing. But I don't know if I'll get mine done again- the ball on that thing is a beyotch to get on and off so when mine came unscrewed I just said screw it. And yes, girls will love you... Though from my end it was a guy but I'm sure everything is the same... uh yeah we'll just keep this whole thing PG now.[/color][/font][/size]
Allamorph Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [FONT=Arial]I have had this headache for four days. It is beginning to impair my ability to avoid dyslexic misspellings. If it turns into a migraine I believe I might go on a rampage and slaughter slamm fury woodland creatures. Um. Slamm. Small. SMALL. And my mother just burned her muffins. I rescued them from being completely inedible, I hope. I like muffins. :([/FONT]
xxxscenekidxxx Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I have had this headache for four days. It is beginning to impair my ability to avoid dyslexic misspellings. If it turns into a migraine I believe I might go on a rampage and slaughter slamm fury woodland creatures. Um. Slamm. Small. SMALL. And my mother just burned her muffins. I rescued them from being completely inedible, I hope. I like muffins. :([/FONT][/QUOTE] mmmm... muffins oure delicious... I WANT ONE!!! GIMME A MUFFIN!!!
Sangome Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [SIZE="1"]How the heck did I like/tolerate Furbies as a kid?[/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]How the heck did I like/tolerate Furbies as a kid?[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]I don't know, but I always wanted one as a kid and I never got it. I guess in that sense I was saved. Thank you, God, for sparing another child :][/size]
Rachmaninoff Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 And I had to look that up since I didn't know what you were talking about. I mean... Furbies? That just didn't ring a bell. o_O Though once I saw a picture I recognized it. I never had or wanted one of those things.
The Spectacular Professor Posted May 14, 2009 Posted May 14, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]How the heck did I like/tolerate Furbies as a kid?[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Rumors abounded that you could teach the red ones to swear when I was a kid. That was around the point I started wanting one.[/FONT]
pooperson Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I mean, I'm nervous. But it'll be interesting. I'm going to start reading more, again, soon. There were too many words in that sentence, I think. I love commas, really a lot. , , , , ,[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Still got this headache. Also the dog has now eaten three of my headphone pairs, and two within the past two days. The only thing that's saving my mood right now is Annie Lennox.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted May 15, 2009 Posted May 15, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][size=1]I don't know, but I always wanted one as a kid and I never got it. I guess in that sense I was saved. Thank you, God, for sparing another child :][/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I had one when I was a kid...then the battery spontaneously leaked and I never got a replacement battery. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Queer.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts