Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']You know how they say if you have a dream more than once, it's sure to come true? Yeah...[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]A superstition with little decent base to it.

Incidentally, of all the dreams I have had, the ones that occurred more than once have always been decidedly fiction, whereas the ones that ended up happening later only came to me once and never again.

And then when they happened I felt like the air was being crushed out of my chest. So it's not exactly a desirable thing.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]A superstition with little decent base to it.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Well it's not like I actually think it's going to happen, geez. It's more like something to tell myself when I want to laugh until my sides get blisters.

I just read a quiz I took in 4th grade and wrote down the answers to. It was a 20 year prediction. I predicted, at age 10, that when I was 30, I would live in a haunted castle on another planet and be famous for being a haunted house. Yes, I wanted to be a haunted house when I grew up, apparently. *brainsplosion*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']You know how they say if you have a dream more than once, it's sure to come true? Yeah...[/QUOTE][font=helvetica]I have never heard anyone say that.[/font]
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]This is what happens when we give out stars.

Although to come think of it, I'm not even sure who has them now. I don't know who holds the bag of stars. [/font]
Posted
[quote name='James'][FONT=franklin gothic medium]This is what happens when we give out stars.

Although to come think of it, I'm not even sure who has them now. I don't know who holds the bag of stars. [/FONT][/quote]
My only thought as of now is you have an awesome avatar.
Posted
[quote name='HopscotchEyelid']My only thought as of now is you have an awesome avatar.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]That's what happens when the entire staff works together on something. Heh.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]Everyone has a star in the Caramelldansen skin. <3[/COLOR][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
Really ? I did not know that.

*checks*

Fascinating.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Lady Asphyxia'][FONT="Arial Narrow"]I'm sad. I thought the stars were for me only. I used to feel special. Now it seems everyone has stars? [/FONT][/QUOTE]

I'm sad, too. I remember asking about your special star and being filled with adoration at your specialness. Now I have only pity.

Also, weird dream last night. Again. I was a hitchhiker. And Gavin kept showing up to offer me maps of all the planets in exchange for my immortal soul. When I told him I'd already given him my immortal soul when I joined his empire, he told me I could get the maps in exchange for a good shoe-shining instead. So I did. But then he kicked me in the face and shouted, "THEY'RE NOT SPARKLING! HOW DARE YOU?! YOU WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!" So then I got really sad about not being able to ever acheive my dream of being the greatest shoe-shiner in whatever town it was that I was in. But then I realized I could hitchhike to another town. And then I woke up.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Also, weird dream last night. Again. I was a hitchhiker. And Gavin kept showing up to offer me maps of all the planets in exchange for my immortal soul. When I told him I'd already given him my immortal soul when I joined his empire, he told me I could get the maps in exchange for a good shoe-shining instead. So I did. But then he kicked me in the face and shouted, "THEY'RE NOT SPARKLING! HOW DARE YOU?! YOU WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!" So then I got really sad about not being able to ever acheive my dream of being the greatest shoe-shiner in whatever town it was that I was in. But then I realized I could hitchhike to another town. And then I woke up.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]...Riiiight...

*Shakes head*[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][URL="http://kotaku.com/5430723/what-to-wear+a"][U]This is awesome and I would totally wear this if it became a shirt.[/U][/URL][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]...Riiiight...

*Shakes head*[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I blame your new avi/banner set. Adorable as it is, it's sort of creepy. Do you know how humiliating it is to be kicked by a scary little chibi thing in the comfort of your own unconcious mind?!:animedepr
Posted
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][quote name='chibi-master']I blame your new avi/banner set. Adorable as it is, it's sort of creepy. Do you know how humiliating it is to be kicked by a scary little chibi thing in the comfort of your own unconcious mind?!:animedepr[/quote]It's his job to scar you mentally for life. That's what working for an evil dictator is like. =P

Anyway, I finally got a new electric blanket. My old one died. ._.

It's [I]sooo[/I] nice to have one that works again. <3[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My doctor lectured me about how I've gained weight, so I feel icky.

Also, I tried to post in the dreams thread, but I got bored halfway through writing the dream.

Also also, I love watching the Nanny.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Also also, I love watching the Nanny.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]YES. <3 I love The Nanny. I haven't watched it lately...[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]Man, 2009's not a good year for celebrities. Brittany Murphy died yesterday. I've seen a couple of her movies (8 mile, Drive, and bits of Just Married). I hear she had a drug/alcohol problem. I wouldn't know since I hardly keep up with what a celeb is doing. In any case R.I.P. Mrs. Murphy.[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]It's his job to scar you mentally for life. That's what working for an evil dictator is like. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Do they ALL kick their minions in the face when they sleep?:animedepr

I wish Sherlock Holmes would randomly jump out of my book. He's awesome. Y'know. Except for the whole doing Cocaine thing... Yeah...
Posted
[quote name='Magus'][SIZE=1][COLOR=navy]In any case R.I.P. Mrs. Murphy.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Indeed, a terrible tragedy for the Murphy family so close to Christmas.

And yes chibi it's entirely within the purview of my duties/hobbies to terrify my minions while they sleep, it's just a simple reminder that wherever you go I will be there, watching you.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]Oh my... Out of curiousity I was browsing through all the movies/shows Brittany Murphy was in and came across this little show that my sister used to watch...

[youtube]6Od-1VEfd6s[/youtube]

I'm curious about how many people watched that back then?

...Fergie and Jennifer Love Hewitt.. I wonder if they'd be embarrassed if they were to see that. :D My sister got on my nerves with that show, but the theme was pretty catchy back then.[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...