Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I have that effect on people.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]... I could say so many things right now, but I'm not going to. B(

... wait, I just did.

Oops.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][QUOTE=Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]BUTTERFLIES. I'VE HAD THEM IN MY STOMACH SINCE YESTERDAY, AND THEY'RE MAKING THEIR WAY UP TO MY HEART NOW. GOING AFLUTTER. AFLUTTER. [I]AFLUTTER.[/I]

Goshdarnit why. Dx[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=848900&postcount=31"][U]I see a reason right here[/U].[/URL]

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I just found out that Lunar released a third [URL="http://lunar.bandcamp.com/album/complexity-kills"][COLOR="Blue"]album[/COLOR][/URL] just this past Monday.

[I]*gets up and dances*[/I][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Only if you get up and dance with everyone!:catgirl:[/QUOTE]

[size=1]I do not dance. Publicly. >.> Besides, Banister Kitty is undecided as to the nature of dancing.[/size]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] So...on Facebook everyone is doing celebrity doppelganger. I ran my picture and aparently I look like Jared Padalecki. I am a 20-year-old Asian girl. [/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] So...on Facebook everyone is doing celebrity doppelganger. I ran my picture and aparently I look like Jared Padalecki. I am a 20-year-old Asian girl. [/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Nice. Apparently I look like Constance Zimmer.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/03112008/7/6/2/2/7622f4343c7930_full.jpg[/IMG]

.struh niarb ym woN
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I feel weird because those things aren't moving to my eyes.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]I am in dire need of cuddles and an Irish Coffee.[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I can supply Irish cuddles and a coffee, any good ?[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I can supply Irish cuddles and a coffee, any good ?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Although not quite the same, it would suffice, yes. :D[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/03112008/7/6/2/2/7622f4343c7930_full.jpg[/IMG]

.struh niarb ym woN
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Why...would you DO that to me?!:animedepr

I am quite amused at the moment. My dog is fighting my bathrobe.:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']But now my eyes are watery and burning.:([/quote]

[SIZE=1]Now what kind of Sith Lord would I be if I didn't occasionally torture my minions ? It's for your own benefit after all. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Now what kind of Sith Lord would I be if I didn't occasionally torture my minions ? It's for your own benefit after all. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

How could I or anyone possibly benefit from the further ruining of my eyes? I'm already legally blind! What more do you want?!:animedepr

Okay, so I know I said I was going to find happiness in everything, but I really need a hug right now. I found a positive side to a situation, but I don't seem to feel any better... At all.
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]You'd think that image was a gif instead of jpg with the way it seems to actually move, Gavin. Also, since you're tormenting chibi-master, shouldn't it read "get out of my head Gavin" ? :p[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Also, since you're tormenting chibi-master, shouldn't it read "get out of my head Gavin" ? :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

But that would imply that I was giving orders to him. And that is the kind of thing that got you-know-who sent to you-know-where.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]So... My dad decided to leave Dragonball: Evolution on this tv.... It's been about 5 maybe 10 minutes since I've took a glance at it. And now I'm about to change the channel. This crap is horrible.[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...