Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]i also happen to hold a part-time position as Wardrobe Platypus.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]AKA the "Beaver Ducky", dubbed thus by chibimaster.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I could explain, but I warn you fairly that the explanation involves a lot of small details. Suffice to say that you saying your back itched more the more you scratched it told me you had recently showered. If you want, though, I can go through the whole process....

Me ? black
Kei ? white
Bannister Cat (Stephanie) ? grey
Lazy Cat (Gavin) ? . . . whatever, man.
Tiny Cat ? a small color, with a white lab coat (she's a doctor)[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]What about Ceiling cat, Attic cat... this makes me want to bring back the Caturdays thread.

Chibi#2:

First of all: The Cakester's quote Good times and that should teach you not to believe everything you read tsk.

Second: Curel or Eucerine should help. My daughter gets seriously itchy skin and I give her Eucerine. I also blame the cold dry weather and the fact that your house is heated and also dry. Take lukewarm showers that should help.

I just had a very yummy fish sandwhich... and I want a salmon burger Friday![/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]What about Ceiling cat, Attic cat...[/color][/font'][/size][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]White = Ceiling Cat.

:p[/FONT]
Posted
So here's my list so far for kitty colours: Black, white, grey, tabby, patterned

Also, a Beaver Ducky. With a pretty pink bow.

I can probably only get these after March 14th, since that's when HG and SS are released and I'm saving up for them... *squees happily*
Posted
[COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Thanks for the Cakesters explanation, Cheebs. :catgirl: I'll make sure to look before I eat as well lol.

Also, should I be worried about this? Or is it a joke? (I think the sarcasm detectors in my brain have gone to bed. :animestun)

[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][COLOR=#9933ff][FONT=monotype corsiva][SIZE=4]
Also people won't stop dying at work. I mean just yesturday one lady died right after dinner- which makes me wonder what they're putting in the food.:animeswea[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Lilt has just given me an epileptic fit.[/SIZE][/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.uploadthis.co.uk/uploads/Asci/epilepsi.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Calibri"]You're welcome.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]AKA the "Beaver Ducky", dubbed thus by chibimaster.[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Beaver Ducky? lol.

Maybe that's what we should change its official name to. Although I think it kinda looks more like a Squirrel Ducky or a Rat Ducky... :animeswea[/font]
Posted
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]Beaver Ducky? lol.

Maybe that's what we should change its official name to. Although I think it kinda looks more like a Squirrel Ducky or a Rat Ducky... :animeswea[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Rat-Ducky-Waffle Tail?[/size]
Posted
[SIZE="4"][FONT="System"][COLOR="Red"]NEIN!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Beaver Ducky. That is all.

Also, I'm very mad at Allamorph now for what he did to my eyes. And now I have a headache. *sticks out tongue at him* If anyone utters a "cat got your tongue" pun, I will hunt you down.
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Is there a feline in possession of the muscle in your mouth used to aid digestion and speech? :smoke:[/FONT][/QUOTE]

The Beaver Ducky plushie will now be shaved and forced to wear Sasuke Uchiha cosplay items.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']The Beaver Ducky plushie will now be shaved and forced to wear Sasuke Uchiha cosplay items.[/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/SpazzyMcGee/Lolz.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='chibi-master']Also, I'm very mad at Allamorph now for what he did to my eyes. And now I have a headache. *sticks out tongue at him* If anyone utters a "cat got your tongue" pun, I will hunt you down.[/quote]He's a hooligan. Further violations are to be expected. Fair warning. :p[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well, if that's the case, might I suggest a fedora and a jetpack?

[IMG]http://blogs.popzara.com/media/14/20091027-perry.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Overdone.[/size]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]No, see, that would actually be kind of cool. Sorry, dude.

Besides, you spend more time acting like the other half.

[CENTER][IMG]http://th04.deviantart.com/fs25/300W/f/2008/152/8/e/Perry_the_Platypus_by_DragonFirebender.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I would have figured the bow was enough, personally.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

As would I. But then you had to go and irk me. Now you get a shaved, bowed, Sasuke'd plushie to represent you. Congratulations.

Apparently, my elbows are strange and bend in ways the shouldn't, as was made known in karate today.

SMA movie is out! YES!:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='Lilt'][COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Thanks for the Cakesters explanation, Cheebs. :catgirl: I'll make sure to look before I eat as well lol.

Also, should I be worried about this? Or is it a joke? (I think the sarcasm detectors in my brain have gone to bed. :animestun)

[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] First off Scary! My ex husband called me Cheebs (yes I know you were talking to Chibi Master AKA Chibi#2 but still)

Anyways I work in a nursing home which is pretty much where people go and eventually die- sad but true. I get through it by being sarcastic and the fact that the woman did die right after dinner does make me go :o

My sister-in-law's dog ate a Ceriquil of her friend's the other night- He's okay now, but that must've been the most relaxed that dog's been in his entire life.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
I'm re-reading the Death Note manga... For some reason, even though I know he's a bad guy, I somehow feel myself rooting for Light when I KNOW I want to be on L's side...

I have decided that I'm going to pre order Heart Gold and Soul Silver so that I can get the figurines with them... As soon as I decided that, I realized just how much of a Pokemon nerd I've become. I always was, but I think it really got bad just recently... On the other hand, my best friend who also shares my obsession (though a less so) thinks it's amazing how passionate I get about Pokemon...

On that note, I have also decided that at the end of the school year, after I have gained all the experience and wisdom I can from my freshman year of high school, my avi/banner will evolve into a Pikachu one!

Something's up with my 'y' key on my laptop... If I don't press just hard enough, no 'y' shows up... It's annoying.
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Excerpt from the requirements list for a job near my town.

[LIST][*]Use of fingers 100%
[*]Both hands required 100%
[*] Both legs required 100%[/LIST]

Hunh.[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...