CaNz Posted May 1, 2010 Posted May 1, 2010 [quote name='Lunox'][FONT=trebuchet ms] CaNz do you have a massive crush on Taperson or what. I'm bored and calling people out[/FONT][/quote] thats a silly question... of course i do... I mean... you saw how she made a checklist with smilies as checks didn't you?
pooperson Posted May 1, 2010 Posted May 1, 2010 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Checklists are therapeutic. Things to do this week & next: ____ Music Theory Final (Monday) _:)__ Music Education Reflections (Friday) _:)__ Music Education Research Papers (Friday) ____ Geology Final Exam (Tuesday) _:)__ Geology Lab Final Exam _:)__ Sight/Ear Listening Final _:)__ Sight/Ear Singing Final (Friday) _:)__ String Techniques Comprehensive Final _:)__ String Techniques Playing Final _:)__ String Techniques Reflections (Friday) ____ Trumpet Jury (Wednesday) ____ Create MySpace/Facebook/Email list event for the music hall. I'M GETTIN' THERE![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"] So close, omfg<3 Also, everyone has a crush on me. Hell, [I]I[/I] have a crush on me. That's not entirely true. Today was good & bad. I was tired all day. But I got to go out with my roommate. & I had to write about 11 or 12 or something papers, & I got 9 done today. The others aren't due until Monday, yayayayayay. I'm so excited & nervous & weird-feeling that school is almost over this year.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sangome Posted May 1, 2010 Posted May 1, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Thunderstorms!:love:[/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Thunderstorms. :animedepr[/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted May 1, 2010 Posted May 1, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Thunderstorms!:love:[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Yes. Until they bring tornados and four-foot standing-water floods on I-40.[/FONT]
Nony Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']Thunderstorms!:love:[/QUOTE] Thundercats! Wait, what?
chibi-master Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Yes. Until they bring tornados and four-foot standing-water floods on I-40.[/FONT][/QUOTE] :animedepr *whimper* Just watched the movie The Lovely Bones. Depressing and a ton of the characters seemed to make some really stupid choices that completely defy common sense. Ugh.
pooperson Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My brother bought a limousine.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
eleanor Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']thats a silly question... of course i do... I mean... you saw how she made a checklist with smilies as checks didn't you?[/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] Bahaha I like you [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2iw1zs8.gif[/img] I feel supremely lame for being in my dorm at 11 on saturday night[/font]
SunfallE Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We finally make it to May and what does it do? Snow. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Akieen Cloud Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Courier New"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]How do you get snow in May? Going fishing for the first time this year! YAY! (Yes I'm a nerd, don't judge me)[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
James Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We finally make it to May and what does it do? Snow. ._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [font=franklin gothic medium]Wow, it's funny you say that...because it's only just turning into winter here and it already feels like it's been winter for months! I'm not a huge fan of winter in Melbourne, mostly because it's just sort of uncommitted. We have really freezing almost-horizontal winds and a bit of drizzly rain, but that's usually it - no massive storms and the only snow is up in the mountains, usually. So it's kind of depressing. I'd much prefer spring/summer. :\[/font]
chibi-master Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][CENTER][YOUTUBE]n5gYhLKwSp4[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] :( I have a phobia of buildings floating down I-24, you bully!:animecry: The air is so humid and thick that I can poke it. Eeew...
SunfallE Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE=James][font=franklin gothic medium]Wow, it's funny you say that...because it's only just turning into winter here and it already feels like it's been winter for months! I'm not a huge fan of winter in Melbourne, mostly because it's just sort of uncommitted. We have really freezing almost-horizontal winds and a bit of drizzly rain, but that's usually it - no massive storms and the only snow is up in the mountains, usually. So it's kind of depressing. I'd much prefer spring/summer. :\[/font][/QUOTE]We've had very non-spring weather since the first of April. Cold wet rain with some snow mixed in. But gosh, it's freakin May already... x_X And to top it off, we have freeze warnings tonight. So if you have a garden planted you have to do something to keep the plants from dying. It's been cold enough that fortunately I haven't bothered to plant anything yet. I kept waiting for this spell of cold rain to end. Now it's just as well or I'd be scrambling to find a way to get everything covered. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Claire Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [SIZE="1"]It's gone back to being hot and humid here. I live in such a nasty city, climate-wise. But I've been on summer vacation for a couple of days now. College rocks because summer vacation starts when it's still spring! I don't have to go back to school until AUGUST.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]Incidentally, the previous global climate fad among dogmatic scientists was global [I]cooling[/I], and when that data was shown not to line totally with it, it was shifted to a warming process that brought on an ice age. Global warming is mostly just the younger dogmatic scientists forgetting (or not knowing) that the older ones were pointing the other way. I love research. But I hate being rained on.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri] But I hate being rained on.[/FONT][/QUOTE] I think we all know that. Kitties don't like water. But, for some reason, I just can't see you not liking the rain...:confused: 3:23 a.m. and I am finally done with my Winston Churchill report. He's one of my new favorite people. I wish I could have met him. But I also wish to get some sleep, so...
Skye Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']I think we all know that. Kitties don't like water. But, for some reason, I just can't see you not liking the rain...:confused:[/QUOTE] [size=1]Probably because [i]I[/i] love rain. I deny umbrellas. Poo on you, umbrellas! One last day of class. Then finals. Oh joy.[/size]
Allamorph Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master']But, for some reason, I just can't see you not liking the rain...:confused:[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]I love rain. It's such a beautiful sound?even the cars driving on wet roads?and I love lightning. I just hate being rained on. [QUOTE=Stephanie][size=1]Probably because [i]I[/i] love rain. I deny umbrellas. Poo on you, umbrellas! One last day of class. Then finals. Oh joy.[/size][/QUOTE] I suspect you have been avoiding AIM for a while. For shame.[/FONT]
Skye Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I suspect you have been avoiding AIM for a while. For shame.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Not on purpose. I just kinda forget it's there. Like my email. >.< But I'm finishing my last day of class today, and then I have nothing to do other than rehearsals for Harvey this week, so I will put a reminder on my phone to post. Many apologies, o lord of fluffy darkness.[/size]
Claire Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I love rain. It's such a beautiful sound?even the cars driving on wet roads?and I love lightning. I just hate being rained on.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I'm the same. My mood improves tremendously when it's raining and I've gone from being terrified of bad weather to being in love with it. But when I have to go out in the rain, that's different. If I have no umbrella, I get so angry.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Many apologies, o lord of fluffy darkness.[/size][/QUOTE] Can I quote you? :) Had to do a presentation this morning in addition to getting only 2 hours of sleep. Fed off of the rush I get when speaking to crowds ( I love that feeling!) in order to complete an enthusiastic, zanny presentation without falling asleep. But really. 2 hours of sleep doesn't cut it. I'm taking a nap now.
Horendithas Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Stephanie][size=1']lord of fluffy darkness.[/size][/quote]You know, that would make a much better title for him than the standard one all members get. Allamorph [B]Lord[/B] of [B]Fluffy Darkness [/B] LOL[/COLOR][/FONT]
eleanor Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I love rain. It's such a beautiful sound?even the cars driving on wet roads?and I love lightning. I just hate being rained on. I suspect you have been avoiding AIM for a while. For shame.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] One of my favorite feelings if when I wake up and it's thunder storming/raining very heavily outside. I feel all cozy :] I hate drizzle or afternoon rain, though.[/font]
Recommended Posts