Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='04 August 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1280978315' post='698887']
[font="Calibri"]'Cause you are one creepy-ass stalker-dude.[/font]
[/quote]
oh yeah... forgot for a second... so Allamorph how old are you again?
seventeen?
great.

{returns to bushes}
Posted
you started it!
[quote name='Allamorph' date='03 August 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1280893828' post='698736'][font="Calibri"]
Also if [color="#8b0000"]CaNz[color="#000000"] is twenty-one then he's technically older than I am because I've been seventeen since about the early 15th century.[/color][/color][/font]
[/quote]
who sounds like more of a creeper. me, or an old dude who pretends to be seventeen on forums?
(en garde! :P)
Posted
[quote name='Nathan' date='05 August 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1280965454' post='698862']
[font="Arial"]You are a member here. Therefore it is too late to be thinking of yourself as boring and normal.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]This.

I also prefer eccentric to quirky.[/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' date='05 August 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1281000074' post='698900']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I also prefer eccentric to quirky.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
But quirky is such a cuter word! :biggrin:

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='05 August 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1281002422' post='698902']
I really wish we had banana creme pie right now... :(
[/quote]
I do not like bananas... -_- How about strawberry pie?

I am beyond tired... Stayed up too late bothering people on chat... Then the tree cutters woke me up earlier than my designated wake up time with their loud saws...
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']who sounds like more of a creeper. me, or an old dude who pretends to be seventeen on forums?[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]You.

You really shouldn't make fun of [color="#8b0000"]Heaven's Cloud[color="#000000"] like that, either.[/color][/color][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']
[quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I also prefer eccentric to quirky.[/size][/font][/quote]
But quirky is such a cuter word! :biggrin: [/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Overruled by the subordinate, dayumn.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='05 August 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1281023666' post='698907']
[FONT=Calibri]Overruled by the subordinate, dayumn.[/FONT]
[/quote]
NO SIR. You stop that right now! :whatever:

It was a suggestion. A SUGGESTION! :wacko:
Posted
[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='05 August 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1281029494' post='698914']
[font=Garamond]All your suggestions will be considered and then promptly eradicated as to not influence the masses.[/font]
[/quote]
Well, of course that's to be expected. ._.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='05 August 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1281023666' post='698907'][font="Calibri"]
You really shouldn't make fun of [color="#8b0000"]Heaven's Cloud[color="#000000"] like that, either.[/color][/color][/font]
[/quote]
i could never do that! i completely believed Hc was a 17 year old boy.

and there is no way i am creepy.
creepy people have to invoke fear of some level... and no one is scared of me.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='05 August 2010 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1281032690' post='698919']
and there is no way i am creepy.
creepy people have to invoke fear of some level... and no one is scared of me.
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Or that of disgust. Fear is not required to be creepy. :P[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1280372115' post='698187']
im so glad this got started... now i can keep tabs on the underwear of you, Anomaly, and Magus.


[/quote]


[quote name='CaNz' date='05 August 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1281032690' post='698919']
i could never do that! i completely believed Hc was a 17 year old boy.

and there is no way i am creepy.
creepy people have to invoke fear of some level... and no one is scared of me.
[/quote]
Lies. You are creppy (creepy.... my spelling sucks) Edited by Beretta
Posted
[quote name='Indi-Cat' date='05 August 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1281036087' post='698922']
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Or that of disgust. Fear is not required to be creepy. :P[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Beretta' date='05 August 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1281036290' post='698923']
Lies. You are creppy
[/quote]
Collective CaNz BURN.

I still adore you, big brother! :)
Posted (edited)
hey! only i am allowed to take things out of context to use as evidence!

oh.. and this...
[attachment=14851:me.jpg] Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='05 August 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1281036960' post='698926']
hey! only i am allowed to take things out of context to use as evidence!

oh.. and this...
[attachment=14851:me.jpg]
[/quote]
I'd want that as a pet, but i wouldn't want my rabbit to get eaten
[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h214/mangamaniack21/random%20anime/jw.jpg[/img]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='05 August 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1281023127' post='698906']
I do not like bananas... -_- How about strawberry pie?
[/quote]
But I don't like strawberries... >_>

How 'bout this? From now on, you give me your banana creme pies, and I'll give you my strawberry pies! Deal?
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='05 August 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1281046188' post='698937']
But I don't like strawberries... >_>

How 'bout this? From now on, you give me your banana creme pies, and I'll give you my strawberry pies! Deal?
[/quote]
Very well! And shall we eat Coconut cream pies together then? Or peach. I love peaches!
Posted
[color="#4169E1"][size="2"][font="Arial Narrow"]I'm about to take a bath. I'll use my new shampoo & conditioner. I am excited. I am not excited to work so early in the morning.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='05 August 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1281069633' post='698954']
My summer is vanishing more quickly than expected... This displeases me greatly...
[/quote]
this.

[font="Garamond"]On the bright side, only 5 more Korean classes til the final and I'm done and back home for 2 weeks! Excellent way to finish the summer, I should think.
<3[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...