CaNz Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph' date='04 August 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1280978315' post='698887'] [font="Calibri"]'Cause you are one creepy-ass stalker-dude.[/font] [/quote] oh yeah... forgot for a second... so Allamorph how old are you again? seventeen? great. {returns to bushes}
Allamorph Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']so Allamorph how old are you again? seventeen?[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]No.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 you started it! [quote name='Allamorph' date='03 August 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1280893828' post='698736'][font="Calibri"] Also if [color="#8b0000"]CaNz[color="#000000"] is twenty-one then he's technically older than I am because I've been seventeen since about the early 15th century.[/color][/color][/font] [/quote] who sounds like more of a creeper. me, or an old dude who pretends to be seventeen on forums? (en garde! )
Gavin Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Nathan' date='05 August 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1280965454' post='698862'] [font="Arial"]You are a member here. Therefore it is too late to be thinking of yourself as boring and normal.[/font] [/quote] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]This. I also prefer eccentric to quirky.[/size][/font]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Gavin' date='05 August 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1281000074' post='698900'] [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I also prefer eccentric to quirky.[/size][/font] [/quote] But quirky is such a cuter word! [quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='05 August 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1281002422' post='698902'] I really wish we had banana creme pie right now... [/quote] I do not like bananas... How about strawberry pie? I am beyond tired... Stayed up too late bothering people on chat... Then the tree cutters woke me up earlier than my designated wake up time with their loud saws...
Allamorph Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']who sounds like more of a creeper. me, or an old dude who pretends to be seventeen on forums?[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]You. You really shouldn't make fun of [color="#8b0000"]Heaven's Cloud[color="#000000"] like that, either.[/color][/color][/FONT] [quote name='chibi-master'] [quote name='Gavin'][font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I also prefer eccentric to quirky.[/size][/font][/quote] But quirky is such a cuter word! [/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Overruled by the subordinate, dayumn.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph' date='05 August 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1281023666' post='698907'] [FONT=Calibri]Overruled by the subordinate, dayumn.[/FONT] [/quote] NO SIR. You stop that right now! It was a suggestion. A SUGGESTION!
Korey Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [font=Garamond]All your suggestions will be considered and then promptly eradicated as to not influence the masses.[/font]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='AvalonAngel' date='05 August 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1281029494' post='698914'] [font=Garamond]All your suggestions will be considered and then promptly eradicated as to not influence the masses.[/font] [/quote] Well, of course that's to be expected. ._.
CaNz Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph' date='05 August 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1281023666' post='698907'][font="Calibri"] You really shouldn't make fun of [color="#8b0000"]Heaven's Cloud[color="#000000"] like that, either.[/color][/color][/font] [/quote] i could never do that! i completely believed Hc was a 17 year old boy. and there is no way i am creepy. creepy people have to invoke fear of some level... and no one is scared of me.
Horendithas Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='05 August 2010 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1281032690' post='698919'] and there is no way i am creepy. creepy people have to invoke fear of some level... and no one is scared of me. [/quote] [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Or that of disgust. Fear is not required to be creepy. [/font][/color]
Magus Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 (edited) [quote name='CaNz' date='28 July 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1280372115' post='698187'] im so glad this got started... now i can keep tabs on the underwear of you, Anomaly, and Magus. [/quote] [quote name='CaNz' date='05 August 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1281032690' post='698919'] i could never do that! i completely believed Hc was a 17 year old boy. and there is no way i am creepy. creepy people have to invoke fear of some level... and no one is scared of me. [/quote] Lies. You are creppy (creepy.... my spelling sucks) Edited August 5, 2010 by Beretta
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Indi-Cat' date='05 August 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1281036087' post='698922'] [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Or that of disgust. Fear is not required to be creepy. [/font][/color] [/quote] [quote name='Beretta' date='05 August 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1281036290' post='698923'] Lies. You are creppy [/quote] Collective CaNz BURN. I still adore you, big brother!
CaNz Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 (edited) hey! only i am allowed to take things out of context to use as evidence! oh.. and this... [attachment=14851:me.jpg] Edited August 5, 2010 by CaNz
mangamaniack21 Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='05 August 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1281036960' post='698926'] hey! only i am allowed to take things out of context to use as evidence! oh.. and this... [attachment=14851:me.jpg] [/quote] I'd want that as a pet, but i wouldn't want my rabbit to get eaten [img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h214/mangamaniack21/random%20anime/jw.jpg[/img]
Nony Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='05 August 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1281023127' post='698906'] I do not like bananas... How about strawberry pie? [/quote] But I don't like strawberries... How 'bout this? From now on, you give me your banana creme pies, and I'll give you my strawberry pies! Deal?
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='05 August 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1281046188' post='698937'] But I don't like strawberries... How 'bout this? From now on, you give me your banana creme pies, and I'll give you my strawberry pies! Deal? [/quote] Very well! And shall we eat Coconut cream pies together then? Or peach. I love peaches!
Nony Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 Or we could have Boston cream pie. It's not really pie, more like cake, but it [i]is[/i] delicious and amazing.
Sangome Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I like angel food cake, personally. Or ice cream cake. [/font][/color]
chibi-master Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 German chocolate cake, FTW~! I. FEEL. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS~!
pooperson Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 [color="#4169E1"][size="2"][font="Arial Narrow"]I'm about to take a bath. I'll use my new shampoo & conditioner. I am excited. I am not excited to work so early in the morning.[/font][/size][/color]
chibi-master Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 My summer is vanishing more quickly than expected... This displeases me greatly...
OMNOMNOMALY Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='05 August 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1281069633' post='698954'] My summer is vanishing more quickly than expected... This displeases me greatly... [/quote] this. [font="Garamond"]On the bright side, only 5 more Korean classes til the final and I'm done and back home for 2 weeks! Excellent way to finish the summer, I should think. <3[/font]
Recommended Posts