Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='15 November 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1289869033' post='701866']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Personally, I suggest turning the hose on the people getting freaky on your front lawn rather than on their traces.

Hey, it works with dogs.[/font]
[/quote]

I will next time. I sure hope there isn't a next time though.
Posted
You could film it and use the material to make your own "www.CatsSexyGarden.com" website. $3,99 for a one-day preview, $19,99 per month, $89,99 per year?
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Boo' date='15 November 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1289889889' post='701871']
You could film it and use the material to make your own "www.CatsSexyGarden.com" website. $3,99 for a one-day preview, $19,99 per month, $89,99 per year?
[/quote]

That's another idea. Or I could just charge for the use of my yard. If its going to happen, why not make money off it. Money is always good. :smirk: Edited by Cat
Posted
there was a party on Cat's lawn and I wasn't invited?
if it got the cops called in it must have been fun too! p_q

Our oven broke down the other day... its not like we use it a lot... but right before thanksgiving is the worst possible time!
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='16 November 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1289927951' post='701874']
[FONT=Calibri]
The past two days have been filled with THE MOST DEPRESSING RAIN IN HISTORY MY GOSH.[/FONT]
[/quote]
I'm only just getting the same rain. It looks like Death's playground outside... :pout:

Today was actually pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! And I do.
Posted
Today was cold and rainy. ._. At least I didn't have to walk to school in it.
But I already have a cold. -_-
And I have a sub from Subway right now. It is mighty delicious.
Posted
and i live in southern California! yay!

temeperatures have dropped to the sixtys here (gasp!) so you may wanna wear a long sleeve t-shirt.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='16 November 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1289951567' post='701877']
and i live in southern California! yay!

temeperatures have dropped to the sixtys here (gasp!) so you may wanna wear a long sleeve t-shirt.
[/quote]

I like my snow thanks ^^;;
Posted (edited)
[font="Comic Sans MS"]You'll never guess who I got to hang with today.

[center][IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/IMG00083.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Mah boi Justin. (Sorry about the resolution. I used my cell phone and the lighting was bad.)[/font] Edited by The Professor
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='17 November 2010 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1289981532' post='701884']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]You'll never guess who I got to hang with today.

Mah boi Justin. (Sorry about the resolution. I used my cell phone and the lighting was bad.)[/font]
[/quote]
He looks smaller on television...

[quote name='CaNz' date='17 November 2010 - 03:26 AM' timestamp='1289982378' post='701885']
is he as nice as he is cute?


...
hahaha
[/quote]
Please, bro... ANYONE but him. Why not go for Johnny Depp?
Posted
v_v a guy cant say another guy is cute without it being PRESUMED i am a pedophile with some kinda... love thing for little boys? I am insulted!
I thought we were all clear that i had a crush on Taperson for her use of smiles in to do lists... sheesh...


...
hahaha.... justin bieber... haha...
Posted
When I was driving home from my friend's house one day, I turned on the radio right when I got into my car, and the first song to play was. . .
. . .
Baby by Justin Bieber.
Wut.

And I had an awkward moment with the new kid at my school because he sits at my table with my 3 or 4 other people. Well, for 2 minutes, it was just me and him...
It was very awkward.
And then he tried making conversation by asking what my favorite artist was. :V When I said I didn't know, he just said he was trying to make conversation....
But so many awkward moments with the new kid at my table. >>;
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' date='17 November 2010 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1290000686' post='701888']
v_v a guy cant say another guy is cute without it being PRESUMED i am a pedophile with some kinda... love thing for little boys? I am insulted!
[/quote]

No. Edited by Phenom
Posted (edited)
you're probably right Magus...
good thing its only a presumption(i really don't need the hassle... if you thought your girlfriend was needy, i am sure looking after a little boy would be waaaaaaay worse! I will just stick with women.) Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' date='17 November 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1290017059' post='701896']
haha,
i think you should stick to girls too Vicky!
[/quote]

He's pretty much [i]a girl[/i] anyway. Everyone wants to cuddle him... I just want to punch him into puberty before I forget what normal male singing sounds like. Edited by Vicky
Posted
that might take a few hits... and if you are planning on aiming were i think you are it may have the opposite effect on his singing.
not that i would dream of stopping you, i wouldnt mind hearing a few high notes from him.
Posted (edited)
I was watching Dr. Phil today and there was this lady who punishes her 7-year old son by making him hold a mouthful of hot sauce...in his [i]mouth[/i]. And then she made him take a cold shower afterwards. Like seriously...WTF MAN.
And she did that to him just because he got into trouble at school.
Wut.
I hate that show so much...but it was the only thing on at the moment. -_- Edited by Lyndy
Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' date='17 November 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1290029479' post='701900']
I was watching Dr. Phil today and there was this lady who punishes her 7-year old son by making him hold a mouthful of hot sauce...in his [i]mouth[/i]. And then she made him take a cold shower afterwards. Like seriously...
[/quote]
I thought you were going to finally say something worthwhile and suggest doing that to the Bieber lad.
Posted
[quote name='Vicky' date='17 November 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1290017368' post='701897']
I just want to punch him into puberty before I forget what normal male singing sounds like.
[/quote]
[quote name='CaNz' date='17 November 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1290017748' post='701898']
that might take a few hits... and if you are planning on aiming were i think you are it may have the opposite effect on his singing.
not that i would dream of stopping you, i wouldnt mind hearing a few high notes from him.
[/quote]
This is why you guys are two of my most favorite people EVER.

[quote name='The Professor' date='17 November 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1290028252' post='701899']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Would you guys quit making fun of my bro Justin? He's totally cool, we're gonna go on a Taco Bell run later.[/font]
[/quote]
Have fun getting mauled by his 12 year old fans.

Gym class has now started its swimming section. I smell like chlorine now. FFFFFFFFFFFFF-!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]It's 'Rag On Lyndy' Time! :wacko:[/FONT]


[quote name='Lyndy']When I was driving home from my friend's house one day, I turned on the radio right when I got into my car, and the first song to play was. . .
. . .
Baby by Justin Bieber.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Calibri]You're listening to the wrong stations.[/FONT]

[quote name ='Lyndy']And then he tried making conversation by asking what my favorite artist was. :V When I said I didn't know....[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]...you should have then gone into several of the ones you [i]do[/i] like 'cause my gosh he was just trying to make conversation is it so hard to oblige?

Plus then you might get to introduce someone new to an artist you love.[/FONT]

[quote name='Lyndy']I was watching Dr. Phil today and there was this lady who punishes her 7-year old son by making him hold a mouthful of hot sauce...in his [i]mouth[/i].[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]As opposed to a mouthful . . . in a shoe?

And if it's the only thing on television then I dunno maybe [i]turn off the damned television[/i].[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...