Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I just gotta say, I love your singing, Dragon Warrior. You got a fan now~

Des, you sound so quiet. It's actually kinda cute. *shot*

Shin, I love your sense of humor. XD I've been laughing at lot so far.

"Yaaaay news!"

I like how Boo keeps calling Des "Debresko".

"It doesn't play La cucaracha" OMG I DIED XD

"Poor reliability" ouch.

...I hereby nominate Vicky's question for the Nifty Fifty as the best question ever asked for the podcast. XD

...uhh, is there any particular reason for the random speedup around the 44 minute mark?

Oh gosh the whole battle between me and Boo made me laugh way too hard. XD I lost it at "Boo protected himself with a ho". And me being mellow? What is this heresy!?

Well. I'd say this was worth the extra wait. Good job as always, d00dz.

[spoiler]F BOMB[/spoiler][/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295825507' post='704163']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]
I like how Boo keeps calling Des "Debresko".
[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]I always thought it was Desbresko when I came back to theO/OB... but now I know it's not. :V

And as for the random speed up thing around the 44 minute marker, I thought it was some sort of chipmunk.
I was going to say more... but I already forgot what was said in the podcast... hehe
Oh yeah, naked 3rd grader...WTF
And I lol'd during the cage match thing. Des would have the master sword and Shin would have a low rider. xD[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][b]"Alright well then"[/b] *laughs* [b]"Shinmaru! Michael! Dude! So do you want to do something like I don't know umm... [i]migrate to America[/i] or something."[/b]

Oh man, I laughed so freaking hard when you said that. :wow:

[b]edit:[/b] PS I'd totally wreck Anomnom in a cage fight. :smirk: [/font][/color] Edited by White
Posted
"I'm the only non-white entity around"... WHAT?! I'm not white. Thought you'd know that by reading this thread by now.

"Do you want to migrate to America?" LOL

"What does your car do?" "It drives." LOL Best answer ever.
Posted
[quote name='White' timestamp='1295845970' post='704187']
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]

[b]edit:[/b] PS I'd totally wreck Anomnom in a cage fight. :smirk: [/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]betch, prease.

I have 20 years of rage behind me, you wouldn't stand a chance.

That was cute, I love Shin's voice xD and his f-bombs, WAY TO GO MY BROTHA.

lmao OB anthem mashup. DJ Boo.[/font]
Posted (edited)
Hello me, CANADIAN James (since y'all getting confused) will be guests for next week's podcast.

The topic of next week's show will be cosplay. Have any questions? Post here or PM Boo/Korey. Edited by Japan
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1295825507' post='704163']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Des, you sound so quiet. It's actually kinda cute. *shot*[/font][/color][/quote]

A man who loves the moe also lives the moe.

[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1295826703' post='704165']
[color="#556B2F"][font="Times New Roman"]Oh yeah, naked 3rd grader...WTF[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Yeahhhhhhhh, you have to take the bad with the good with that movie. Again, I think the [b]Nanoha[/b] flick is good, but I could definitely understand people being squicked out by that. [b]Nanoha[/b] is definitely made for people with ... specific tastes. (Of which I am not one, I might add! There's just enough good in the movie for me to look past that crap.)

[quote name='Magus' timestamp='1295891798' post='704213']
"I'm the only non-white entity around"... WHAT?! I'm not white. Thought you'd know that by reading this thread by now.
[/quote]

I haven't read everything in this thread, so I probably missed it. I try not to assume race or gender on the Internet, though, haha.

[quote name='wikipediafounderjimmywales' timestamp='1295895045' post='704222']
[font="Garamond"]That was cute, I love Shin's voice xD and his f-bombs, WAY TO GO MY BROTHA.[/font]
[/quote]

Why thank you!
Posted
[quote name='Shinmaru' timestamp='1295896117' post='704225']Yeahhhhhhhh, you have to take the bad with the good with that movie. Again, I think the [b]Nanoha[/b] flick is good, but I could definitely understand people being squicked out by that. [b]Nanoha[/b] is definitely made for people with ... specific tastes. (Of which I am not one, I might add! There's just enough good in the movie for me to look past that crap.)[/quote]
[color=#4B0082]To be fair, it's only the one transformation scene in the movie.[/color]
Posted (edited)
[size=1][color=royalblue]I am sad to hear than when Shin honks the horn on his car, it does not, in fact, beep out "La Cucaracha". What kind of Mexican are you?

Though this does remind of something me and my friends came up with for the token Mexican in our group. "He's a Mexican time traveler! From the future! They all are! Their fence leaping technology is light years ahead of our own!"

And wait, I'm going to be on the podcast? When did this happen? Why am I being volunteered for this?![/color][/size] Edited by Katana
Posted
[quote name='Katana' timestamp='1295933195' post='704283']
[size="1"][color="royalblue"]I am sad to hear than when Shin honks the horn on his car, it does not, in fact, beep out "La Cucaracha". What kind of Mexican are you?

Though this does remind of something me and my friends came up with for the token Mexican in our group. "He's a Mexican time traveler! From the future! They all are! Their fence leaping technology is light years ahead of our own!"

And wait, I'm going to be on the podcast? When did this happen? Why am I being volunteered for this?![/color][/size]
[/quote]

We are all hoping! You know you want on it!
Posted
[quote name='Vicky' timestamp='1296050074' post='704367']
Des and Shin would chew a filthy toenail? Ewwww. Disgustingles.
[/quote]

We're both horrible, disgusting people. Animals, really.
Posted (edited)
That's just nasty. Both are horrible things to do. I think I'd drop dead before attempting to do either. Edited by Magus
Posted
[quote name='Japan' timestamp='1295950185' post='704293']
We are all hoping! You know you want on it!
[/quote]
[size=1][color=royalblue]Y'know, it's just a bit odd to be kind of randomly be musing about it, and then all of a sudden, the voice that you're listening to is like "yeah, they're so on the show next week!" Huh? I am? I didn't agree to this! (Well, I did, but how did YOU know?!)

So yeah. Now I just gotta think of storytime.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Katana' timestamp='1296066664' post='704379']
[size="1"][color="royalblue"]Y'know, it's just a bit odd to be kind of randomly be musing about it, and then all of a sudden, the voice that you're listening to is like "yeah, they're so on the show next week!" Huh? I am? I didn't agree to this! (Well, I did, but how did YOU know?!)

So yeah. Now I just gotta think of storytime.[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Wait what? You're not thinking of[b] [i]preparing[/i][/b] something now are you? :S :(
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]Nah, I hate preparing things. I just want to make sure I've pulled up enough good things to talk about at the drop of a hat. Canadian!James is a tough one to keep up with. You gotta be on your A-game for him.[/size][/color]
Posted (edited)
[font="Tahoma"]OMG HAI GAIZ.

We have the latest podcast for you guys. In this Episode we talk about Cosplay, anime, spies, Scarlett Johannson, frownies and many many more things. This week's guests are Katana, Japan and JAMES!

Take a listen! Subscribe to use in iTunes! Follow us in Twitter! Bake us COOKIES!

[center][url="http://www.robpongi.com/pics/Prabhu-Deva.jpg"]Otakuboards Podcast #12: Now Poop on them Oliver[/url][/center]

[/font] Edited by AvalonAngel
Posted (edited)
[quote name='AvalonAngel' timestamp='1296250256' post='704489']
[font="Tahoma"]OMG HAI GAIZ.

We have the latest podcast for you guys. In this Episode we talk about Cosplay, anime, spies, Scarlett Johannson, frownies and many many more things. This week's guests are Katana, Japan and JAMES!

Take a listen! Subscribe to use in iTunes! Follow us in Twitter! Bake us COOKIES!

[center][url="http://www.robpongi.com/pics/Prabhu-Deva.jpg"]Otakuboards Podcast #12: Now Poop on them Oliver[/url][/center]
[/font]
[/quote]

Dude, Fix the link. :^D

Hey guys! New podcast! It's great! And includes the new amazing song by Banditlight (DW)

[center][size="7"][url="http://soundcloud.com/otakuboards/ob-podcast-012-sushi-pizza"]Otakuboards Podcast #12: Now Poop on them Oliver[/url]
[/size] [/center] Edited by Boo
Posted (edited)
"Who would be your Bond girl?" "Shinmaru" LOL!!!

"Adam annoys me a lot more than you do" Ouch.

"[Some year] Camry" "Why don't you go for a real car?" Boo, you are wild.

"Whatever happened to the 85 Japan's?" Lol

Nice podcast.

Edit: Oh yeah. I was not expecting James to sound the way he do. Blame Boo and Korey. I wasn't expecting perfect english. XD Edited by Magus
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Were you guys not expecting a Canadian to speak good English or something...?

I mean, I understand a Dutch man and a Texan to not be on their A-game, but Canadians aren't [i]that[/i] bad.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Katana' timestamp='1296427060' post='704549']
[size=1][color=royalblue]Were you guys not expecting a Canadian to speak good English or something...?

I mean, I understand a Dutch man and a Texan to not be on their A-game, but Canadians aren't [i]that[/i] bad.[/color][/size]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]At least we have souls :([/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...